Dozens in San Francisco bare it all at naked protest to promote acceptance of human body

Sep 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Hartford Courant

Hanging out on a street corner has taken on new meaning in San Francisco. Several dozen men and at least one woman took part in a naked protest Saturday in an area of the Castro District neighborhood that has become known for its nude visitors.

Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rambeaux

West Chester, PA

#23 Sep 26, 2011
I lived in Frisco for a time and once visited the Castro District. Bunch of sick bastids there. It seems that the only normal people are in Chinatown.

“More Brains Than .....”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

#24 Sep 26, 2011
Don't drop your protest sign.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#25 Sep 26, 2011
Phil the Grillmaster wrote:
Don't drop your protest sign.
I wouldn't pick up a protest sign. No telling where it has been.
Level 2

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#26 Sep 26, 2011
Some people being nude in public is a crime against humanity.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#27 Sep 26, 2011
How about the people of Walmart nude....
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#29 Sep 27, 2011
You missing some fine azz sistahs at people of walmart yo. Check it. Http://www.peopleofwalmart.com Word
FORMALLY ABDUCTED

Loxahatchee, FL

#30 Sep 27, 2011
I guess both sides have their point and i can see that sitting bare on the bench's would offend some,however there is something about ass prints that don't sit right with me.
FORMALLY ABDUCTED

Loxahatchee, FL

#31 Sep 27, 2011
Sam T wrote:
Why don't attractive people ever parade around in the Nude?
You know i read your post a day or so ago and I did ask all my friends your question thinking it would get a laugh out of them...to my surprise it was anything but..I really got serious and elaborate answers,who knew this would be such a loaded question,so much so that a friend of mine is actually writing a serious article based on the question.(thought i"d let you know)
Officer Tackleberry

Medford, NY

#32 Sep 27, 2011
Oh man, what I'd give to be there and be invisible with a paintball gun.....
Level 2

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#33 Sep 27, 2011
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
You missing some fine azz sistahs at people of walmart yo. Check it. Http://www.peopleofwalmart.com Word
That was funny. Just goes to show that wearing spandex is a privilege, not a right.
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#34 Sep 27, 2011
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
That was funny. Just goes to show that wearing spandex is a privilege, not a right.
I heard that. I like to go on there and check out their latest featured creature.

If I could get hold of the threads Id like toto dress like"Willy the Pimp" on there. I bet he gets lots o tail. Word
Jenji_gurl

Portland, OR

#35 Apr 1, 2013
It is truly amazing how many people are freaked out by nudity, I'm really fortunate in that the city where I live (Portland, Oregon) it's not illegal for a woman to be topless in public. A recent story in our local news was about now that spring weather is here, topless panhandlers are showing up again. I just do it in city parks, or when working around our house in the garden. And in the backyard I can go completely nude of course legally since it's not visible from a public space (our family are naturists and I was raised that way from the age of 7 when my mom got remarried)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#36 Apr 1, 2013
Jenji_gurl wrote:
It is truly amazing how many people are freaked out by nudity, I'm really fortunate in that the city where I live (Portland, Oregon) it's not illegal for a woman to be topless in public. A recent story in our local news was about now that spring weather is here, topless panhandlers are showing up again. I just do it in city parks, or when working around our house in the garden. And in the backyard I can go completely nude of course legally since it's not visible from a public space (our family are naturists and I was raised that way from the age of 7 when my mom got remarried)
Portland f*cked up on that law - there should definitely be an age limit - I don't care to see grandma walking and bouncin' her bowling pins off the pavement. And if not an age limit, then keep it away from restaurants - at least the one I'm eating at, ok?
BIG johnson

AOL

#39 Apr 1, 2013
the city is beautiful ,..
but most of the inhabitants are completely worthless ,...
chicken choke

AOL

#42 Apr 10, 2013
Personal accounts in Thursday's testimonies started the same - Blakely allegedly waving to get the drivers' attention, then escalating to honking and partially crossing over into the drivers lane.

Each witness testified they were fearful Blakely's driving would cause an accident.

"He was taking his hand, wetting his mouth, and masturbating," Sturgill said.

"At over 90 miles per hour, he had his penis out [the window]... he was masturbating... and that's when it got really, really bad. I wouldn't look over any more, and I wrote his tag number down on my hand, which I believe he noticed, and he exited very quickly," Street said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min The Dude 115,160
Fergson Police Dept. 7 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 339
Word Association. (Nov '10) 11 min Nfreebird 16,621
Word Association (Jun '10) 11 min Nfreebird 26,206
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 12 min Nfreebird 6,265
Something Different 14 min 75 Scorpio 122
What's your tip for the day? 17 min Rose of Tralee 795
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 24 min ---Word Woman--- 18,490
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 39 min ---Word Woman--- 227
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 145,074