When I Dream I Dream of _____

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#43 Jul 19, 2014
Nine times out of ten I don't remember my dreams. Even when I know I slept long enough to dream I rarely remember having them. Even when I do remember having them I can't recall what they were most of the time but when I do remember having them I find I'm very tired. I try not to sleep past 6 to 8 hours because of that.

I used to hate dreaming when I was a child because I kept having the same dream over and over. I finely asked my mom about the dream and she confirmed it did happen all the way down to rooms and colors. She then replied I can't believe you remember that. You were only 1 1/2 years old. I never dreamed it again, thank goodness!
Ozzie

Lafayette, CA

#44 Jul 19, 2014
a dream or two.

Ricky Nelson - Lonesome Town

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#45 Jul 19, 2014
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.111...

http://www.journalsleep.org/
http://www.dreamscience.org/idx_links.htm


That is MULTIPLE links on sleep ,then specifically dreams.

http://www.semel.ucla.edu/sleepresearch

The UCLA site is useful & is constantly updated,haven't looked through it in a while ,but some of those sites have very active forums or even classroom links,when I was in a sleep study, I used this & several sites for study guides.
Rick
Big dawg

United States

#46 Jul 19, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Big dawg, come back....
im back for you don't let these twits bother you they ar'nt worth it ok

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#47 Jul 19, 2014
I don't always remember my dreams, but I dreamt last night that my wife totally forgot it was my birthday in a few days. She always tells me happy birthday first thing in the morning and it was late in the afternoon and I teasing her about it. My birthday is just another day, but she usually makes it nice for me. Last year I totally forgot it was my birthday, lol.

I just got a text message from one of my old college buddies, wishing me a happy b-day. He's hanging with some of our other buddies in Madison and he said they miss me (that's kind of unlike them ... they must be drinking, lol) and wish I was with them. I don't make it up that way very often to see them. Life and responsibility caught up to me pretty quick after college. i went from partying like a rock star to buckled down real quick like.
and so on and so on

Germany

#48 Jul 19, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I don't always remember my dreams, but I dreamt last night that my wife totally forgot it was my birthday in a few days. She always tells me happy birthday first thing in the morning and it was late in the afternoon and I teasing her about it. My birthday is just another day, but she usually makes it nice for me. Last year I totally forgot it was my birthday, lol.
I just got a text message from one of my old college buddies, wishing me a happy b-day. He's hanging with some of our other buddies in Madison and he said they miss me (that's kind of unlike them ... they must be drinking, lol) and wish I was with them. I don't make it up that way very often to see them. Life and responsibility caught up to me pretty quick after college. i went from partying like a rock star to buckled down real quick like.
For this post, at least.

How was Beerfest?
Roxie Darling
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

.

#49 Jul 19, 2014
"That which is dreamed can never be lost, can never be undreamed..."

Sogno ~ Andrea Bocelli

http://youtu.be/4ObUoSVX1J0

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#50 Jul 19, 2014
Roboblogger (my Secret Crush) and I..just Having a night of WORD GAMES!!!
Marley

Huntington, NY

#51 Jul 21, 2014
customer sometimes wrote:
I dream of makin luv to my husband
Me too!!! He is cute!!
Obama

Huntington, NY

#52 Jul 21, 2014
I dream of making all the immigrant children our future Wal-Mart employees.
Ozzie

Lafayette, CA

#55 Jul 22, 2014
children.

on the border.

The Exhortation of a Father to His Children
~Robert Smith

Ye are the temples of the Lord,
For ye are dearly bought;
And they that do defile the same,
Shall surely come to nought.

Possess not pride in any wise,
Build not your house too high;
But have always before your eyes,
That ye be born to die.

Defraud not him that hired is,
Your labour to sustain;
But give him always out of hand,
His penny for his pain.

And as you would that other men
Against you should proceed,
Do you the same to them again,
When they do stand in need.

And part your portion with the poor,
In money and in meat;
And feed the fainted feeble soul,
With that which ye should eat.

Ask counsel always at the wise,
Give ear unto the end;
Refuse not you the sweet rebuke
Of him that is your friend.

Be thankful always to the Lord,
With prayer and with praise,
Desiring Him in all your works
For to direct your ways.

carpenter - Bless the Beasts and the Children



always yours, Oz

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#57 Jul 22, 2014
Educating the mind
w/out educating the
heart is no education
at all..

Aristotle
Ferrerman

Richmond, TX

#58 Jul 22, 2014
kinkysuitman wrote:
my weird dream is . I am lying on my bed fully dressed in my best suit . then from the darkness a skinny naked young lad appears at the end of my bed . his skinny body looks like its oiled up . then as he climbs and kneels at the end of the bed I see his cock wow he is hung 10" or 12" long . he slowly lays himself on . me my hands grasp his clenching and unclenching arse cheeks and his stiff cock is thrusting on me . just before he kisses me passionately he tells me he is going to fuck my face . then as the tip of his cock touches my lips the alarm on my clock starts ringing
I have the exact same reoccurring dream
Portland Pizza Roll

Richmond, TX

#60 Jul 22, 2014
kinkysuitman wrote:
my weird dream is . I am lying on my bed fully dressed in my best suit . then from the darkness a skinny naked young lad appears at the end of my bed . his skinny body looks like its oiled up . then as he climbs and kneels at the end of the bed I see his cock wow he is hung 10" or 12" long . he slowly lays himself on . me my hands grasp his clenching and unclenching arse cheeks and his stiff cock is thrusting on me . just before he kisses me passionately he tells me he is going to fuck my face . then as the tip of his cock touches my lips the alarm on my clock starts ringing
I don't own a suit but I like your dream

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#63 Jul 22, 2014
Second verse of one of my favorite poems by Poe:

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,

And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-

How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!

O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?

O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?

Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

Edgar Allan Poe
just me

Richmond, VA

#64 Jul 22, 2014
Revenge

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#65 Jul 22, 2014
RAZZLE-BERRY Dressing..
kinkysuitman

Bradford, UK

#66 Jul 23, 2014
yes but does it finish in exactly same as mine . or does your face get a good screwing
kinkysuitman

Bradford, UK

#67 Jul 23, 2014
Portland Pizza Roll wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't own a suit but I like your dream
hey I will loan you a good suit . happy about you liking my dream
Ozzie

Lafayette, CA

#68 Jul 23, 2014
Roxie Darling wrote:
<quoted text>
'Be thankful always to the Lord,
With prayer and with praise,
Desiring Him in all your works
For to direct your ways.'
"Theology is ignorance with wings..."
agreed..

peace..



yours.. Oz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 20,714
News Woman reveals what it's like to make love to a ... 2 hr visitor 48
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr promises 68,229
what color are you panties? (Oct '09) 2 hr visitor 251
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 2 hr SweLL GirL 15,981
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr Scarbelly Bob 628
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr CJ Rocker 209,919
True False Game (Jun '11) 3 hr liam cul8r 13,559
More from around the web