Senior Women Receiving Oral Sex

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of80
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Muggerutz

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 30, 2009
 
Do senior women like receiving oral sex?

Have they do so recently?
Parden pard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Muggerutz wrote:
Do senior women like receiving oral sex?
Have they do so recently?
Ask DR.DILF. He knows......

Since: Dec 09

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 30, 2009
 
I have found in my experience that older women do in fact enjoy oral sex even more so than their younger counterparts. They are content in their own sexuality to "really" let go their inhibitions.
Jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I once dated a beautiful woman in her late 50's and she TOTALY loved oral sex. Infact,she wanted oral every time we had sex and didnt seem to want intercourse as much as oral. I was 42 at the time and everyone thought she was about my age. She would always have an orgasm with oral but not regular intercourse. Her orgasms with oral were very intense and she actualy was shaking after. No woman I ever dated was better at oral(giving and receiving) tan her.
First Class Jerk

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Jack wrote:
I once dated a beautiful woman in her late 50's and she TOTALY loved oral sex. Infact,she wanted oral every time we had sex and didnt seem to want intercourse as much as oral. I was 42 at the time and everyone thought she was about my age. She would always have an orgasm with oral but not regular intercourse. Her orgasms with oral were very intense and she actualy was shaking after. No woman I ever dated was better at oral(giving and receiving) tan her.
what's her phone number?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Some women prefer the orgasm orally. Giving and receiving. I love a woman that swallows regardless of age. I like to please women orally. I like to please women period.
Timmy

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

2

I'm just a freshman. One of the sophomore guys said ALL the senior girls give head! Especially the Varsity cheerleaders! I'm trying to grow a mustache! Mustache rides will be free if I'm student council president!

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Muggerutz wrote:
Do senior women like receiving oral sex?
Have they do so recently?
Nah...I think they prefer playing bridge and daily, frequent naps over sex.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah...I think they prefer playing bridge and daily, frequent naps over sex.
Is that what you prefer?

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Flying Windgren wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you prefer?
Not so much bridge but I will never turn down a daily nap!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so much bridge but I will never turn down a daily nap!
Do you turn down the oral sex while you are napping?

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AmericanApplePie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah...I think they prefer playing bridge and daily, frequent naps over sex.
I guess you don't know seniors as well as you think.

when we were young and in our prime,
we hasd sex all the time.
But now We're old and Gray
and we still do it twice a day.
Yura Jirkov

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't know seniors as well as you think.
when we were young and in our prime,
we hasd sex all the time.
But now We're old and Gray
and we still do it twice a day.
do you sell that hairy lip as a vagina?
Harrison Freebird

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yura Jirkov wrote:
<quoted text>
do you sell that hairy lip as a vagina?
Good one! Cool pic huh.
-liveevil-

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 5, 2010
 
Timmy wrote:
I'm just a freshman. One of the sophomore guys said ALL the senior girls give head! Especially the Varsity cheerleaders! I'm trying to grow a mustache! Mustache rides will be free if I'm student council president!
Vote Pedro!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I would buy a hairy lip if it was attached to a vagina
Yura Jirkov

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Good one! Cool pic huh.
not my cup of tea

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Yura Jirkov wrote:
<quoted text>
do you sell that hairy lip as a vagina?
please talk kindly about my 'lady pleaser'.
Connie Sewer

Ravena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have found that Dermicel surgical tape will hold the labia open, but if it lets go, it's like being slapped in the face with a 2 lbs slab of cod...

“Take it and own it, again.”

Level 4

Since: Apr 07

Huntington Beach "Surf City"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

.....or they get their arms broke!

;)~

<run!, come own it>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of80
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

159 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 5 min _Word_Woman_ 3,740
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min The Dude 112,048
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 7 min Mechanic 2,897
What's the time where you live? (May '13) 7 min Slán 795
sleeping naked and being chubby 8 min gosh 30
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 min Denny CranesPlace 17,168
Horrifying moment dead body strapped to stretch... 14 min _Word_Woman_ 6
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min Denny CranesPlace 34,796
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr the wandering girl 140,640
ask amy rose 5 hr Petal Power 31
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••