James Madison - Father of the Constit...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#21 Jan 28, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try feeding that last one through the Portugese translator just one more time for us.
One more time, just for you, since you seem to be too slow to comprehend english.
You have already made up your mind. Therefore it is closed to new data.New data might confuse you, since you refuse to have an open mind.

Is that better, or do I really need to dumb it down for you.

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#22 Jan 28, 2013
Differences wrote:
Today's communist liberals think that rights are doled out by government. No wonder the traitors HATE The Constitution!
A government BY the people. What higher authority can one ask for? It'd be downright un-patriotic to think otherwise.

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#23 Jan 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time, just for you, since you seem to be too slow to comprehend english.
You have already made up your mind. Therefore it is closed to new data.New data might confuse you, since you refuse to have an open mind.
Is that better, or do I really need to dumb it down for you.
Get'm RH!

Truer words were never spoken!!!
Differences wrote:

Today's communist liberals think that rights are doled out by government. No wonder the traitors HATE The Constitution!
X wrote:
A government BY the people. What higher authority can one ask for? It'd be downright un-patriotic to think otherwise.

Yes! I'm bringing this back to the top of the list
these people need recognition for their genius.

PS: What Jim had to say also should be considered again.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#24 Jan 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time, just for you, since you seem to be too slow to comprehend english.
You have already made up your mind. Therefore it is closed to new data.New data might confuse you, since you refuse to have an open mind.
Is that better, or do I really need to dumb it down for you.
As long as we're "dumbing it down," isn't "english" supposed to be capitalized?

Dumbass.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#25 Jan 29, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as we're "dumbing it down," isn't "english" supposed to be capitalized?
Dumbass.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Is that all you got.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#26 Jan 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Is that all you got.
That should have a question mark at the end, if you're asking.

Just "dumbing down" English for you.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#27 Jan 29, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
That should have a question mark at the end, if you're asking.
Just "dumbing down" English for you.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A SURE SIGN OF DESPERATION.
It is always hilarious when someone who has lost an argument resorts to correcting the spelling and grammar of the one who bested them.

I LOVE IT

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#28 Jan 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A SURE SIGN OF DESPERATION.
It is always hilarious when someone who has lost an argument resorts to correcting the spelling and grammar of the one who bested them.
I LOVE IT
Make sure you also utilize a period at the end of that sentence.

Don't get too upset, it's only a public forum. You'll find someone you can match those midget wits of your's with sooner or later.

Patience.

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#29 Jan 29, 2013
"Obama did that!"

I have no doubt but that the misery of the lower classes will be found to abate whenever the Government assumes a freer aspect and the laws favor a subdivision of Property.
James Madison
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/j...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#30 Jan 29, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you also utilize a period at the end of that sentence.
Don't get too upset, it's only a public forum. You'll find someone you can match those midget wits of your's with sooner or later.
Patience.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
How to keep a fool busy.

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#31 Jan 30, 2013
RH that ones a "keeper!"

match those midget wits

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#32 Jan 30, 2013
RH watch 2 Obama supporters in a battle of wits:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 2 min stacked and proud 11,823
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min Hot 98 44,048
This or That (Jul '10) 4 min andet1987 8,198
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 min stacked and proud 29,777
Add a Word, Drop a Panty game 9 min andet1987 769
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 12 min andet1987 32,906
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 17 min andet1987 6,351
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min Mister_ E 169,657
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 47 min DILF 2,584
name my cat 1 hr DILF 66
More from around the web