First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#82 Jan 19, 2014
You are also such a whiny blowhard, you are not going to have many options when it comes to women. The point being, it's probably a good thing you've come out of the closet.
Anatomy 101

Springboro, OH

#86 Jan 19, 2014
Praetorian212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...you have intelligence so use it for once. Dispel intelligently my initial post in this room. I believe it is the third one. Go ahead and amaze us with your female intelligence.
That's be kinda difficult, since that thing's no lady...

You gay, because you sure seem to hate women? For someone that's "gay", you don't seem to be very happy. Just sayin'.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#87 Jan 19, 2014
Kat Kaye wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think anyone on here thinks you are intelligent, not only do you lack it, but you also possess delusion.
It's a tactic.
What's the tactic? Act incredibly stupid ... have others underestimate intelligence ... then shock and awe them with genius? I wouldn't hold your breath.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#88 Jan 19, 2014
Praetorian212 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never promoted my intelligence. Just stated the facts that there are fewer and fewer people using their minds and thinking with them instead of their genitals. You disagree???
When you disparage the intelligence of over 50% of the human population, it necessarily implies that you think you are more intelligent, unless you are pot calling the kettle black. That you don't even realize this confirms that you are dopey.

Using minds and thinking? I like to think ... I like to solve problems ... I like to analyze things ... I like museums and culture and learning ... I like to do a lot of other things too, like watch/play sports and games... Have a beer ... Get buck wild with a woman ... Ride my motorcycle ... Downhill ski ... Be out on the lake ... Fish ... Swim ... Play poker ... Shoot the shyte ... And many other things too ... None of which involve a lot of thinking or using your mind. It's called balance and there is something to be said for it.

You aren't even worth engaging. You aren't thought provoking. You've put little thought into this. Try harder next time to be a better troll.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#93 Jan 19, 2014
understanding women... lol.... simple... sit down, shut up, watch and listen... and they will reveal all that you need to ever know about them...
If you ever need to ask a woman "what's wrong?"... you need to go back to square 1.....^^^^^
personally, I'll never fully understand a woman, but that won't preclude my never-ending research in trying to figure out why :-)

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#94 Jan 19, 2014
Praetorian212 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never used percentages as you conveniently did. I do think with my mind, not my gentitals.I wish more would. It's really not that difficult if tried.That is how I can observe things clearly without undue influence. I'm not saying I'm more intelligent but I do say that I think with my "mind."
You aren't much of a thinker. Just cause you have sex, doesn't mean you can't think with your mind. These two things are not mutually exclusive. Einstein had sex, Einstein. Are you saying YOU, some blowhard on the Internet, are a better thinker than he.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#95 Jan 19, 2014
You can't even use the term dispel properly, Einstein.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#96 Jan 19, 2014
Capn Greg wrote:
understanding women... lol.... simple... sit down, shut up, watch and listen... and they will reveal all that you need to ever know about them...
If you ever need to ask a woman "what's wrong?"... you need to go back to square 1.....^^^^^
personally, I'll never fully understand a woman, but that won't preclude my never-ending research in trying to figure out why :-)
I don't think much at all about what makes them tick. It doesn't seem to have harmed me. I don't think they are all that different. Certain things, yes, but I don't need to know why that is ... I just need to know that it is and factor that in.
The Gigalo

Huntington, NY

#98 Jan 20, 2014
There are many things I would like to do to women, but understanding them is not in the top 20.

8-)

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#104 Jan 20, 2014
Praetorian212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein did so for the procreation of a child with his wife. He didn't let it reign supreme on his mind as the majority of males do.
He did? When did he ever say or write this?

He actually left his first wife who was a fairly accomplished physicist for his cousin, who he married Ö she was far more domestic and not an accomplished scientist, like his first wife. He didn't seem to want someone who he could discuss the theories of the universe with and have in depth intellectual discussions with. He seemed to be the complete opposite of you Ö and wanted someone who would make a nice home for him and someone he could retreat to when he needed rest.

Do you work in an area where you have to think a lot and use your brain a lot (Iím thinking this is highly unlikely)? If you did, you would understand that it for those who do itís nice to relax and unwind on your downtime, not solve mensa puzzles with each other and compete over who has a bigger brain.

And how would you know if a majority of males let it control their life? Have you polled enough of them such that you know that a majority let it control their life? Also, in what way do you feel it controls their life?

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#105 Jan 20, 2014
Praetorian212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show your grand levels of thought and intellect by dispelling anything I stated in my first post.
Are you familiar with "Russell's Teapot?"

You stated unfalsifiable opinions in your first post, unsupported by any facts.

Your asking me to disprove your unfalsifiable opinion would be like my saying, "it is my opinion that women are motivated to pursue and marry men because an invisible undetectable signal emanates from Mars and commands them to do so ... prove me wrong, Praetorian212 ... you can't ... therefore I'm right ... I'm a genius ... you are dumb!"

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#106 Jan 20, 2014
If I give you a LOGICAL answer... DO I GET TO RIDE..THE ROLLER COASTER... All Daaayyyy Loooooong???

WHEEEEE!!!

;)

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#107 Jan 21, 2014

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#108 Jan 21, 2014
don't bother

cant be done.

but men like it that way..
;)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#111 Jan 21, 2014
NEVER Happen..Might as Well..Roll w/the Punches!!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#115 Jan 22, 2014
Praetorian212 wrote:
<quoted text>
I observe behaviors. It's real simple. That's the answer to everything you wrote.
You observed Albert Einstein's behaviors? You knew from your observation of his behaviors that he only had sex for procreation? Wow!!!!!

I'm starting to understand why you attract dumb women ... birds of a feather and all that.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#116 Jan 22, 2014
I AM THE MAN OF MY HOUSE....and my wife gives me permission to say so.

(bumper sticker I saw a few days ago)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#117 Jan 22, 2014
I love women.

But look out when some are angry and start lying. Unfortunately, I've met a few on here. They not only lie about you, but you find out they have told lies about their own lives. Thank goodness not all women are like this.

But the ones that are remind me of them dykey looking women who work at the tax office or some other govt office. Vicious man haters....lol
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#119 Jan 22, 2014
Praetorian212 wrote:
<quoted text>
I observe behaviors. It's real simple. That's the answer to everything you wrote.
Maybe looking in a mirror would be helpful ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Weazy Street 223,354
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min ChromiuMan 222,739
News Truck with 40,000 pounds of vodka overturns in ... 16 min Weazy Street 6
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 21 min Bovenzi13 39,822
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 23 min Bovenzi13 49,898
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 25 min Bovenzi13 6,118
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 57 min Bovenzi13 8,626
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr X -Man- 6,042
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 2 hr wichita-rick 764
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Bud Weiser 27,323