Stunt is the stuff of legend, not rea...

Stunt is the stuff of legend, not reality:'Modern Farmer' writer

There are 5 comments on the 100.3 The Buzzard story from Sep 13, 2013, titled Stunt is the stuff of legend, not reality:'Modern Farmer' writer. In it, 100.3 The Buzzard reports that:

Don't believe him? Go scour YouTube and prove him wrong. You won't find a single such cow-tipping video for a simple reason: physics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 100.3 The Buzzard.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1 Sep 13, 2013
what the f... crying over spilt milk
Parden Pard

Bath, PA

#2 Sep 13, 2013
They forgot to mention that ya need another kid on his hands and knees,on the other side of the cow, to help out in the tipping...sheeesh
hillbilly

Dunlap, TN

#3 Sep 15, 2013
no way any man could tip a cow..about like roping one you better have that rope tied to the saddle horn, and have a horse that knows how to turn into the cow,,even then i have seen bulls that could drag the horse down..far as tipping a cow hell only way is a rope and getting it between her legs and making her trip her self..i have done young bulls this way several times..but one mistake and its your ass..a bull can total a pickup..like charge the door and its like a small car running around 30 mile per hour hit it..it got a 2000 pound bull out here that could easy turn over a car..i seen him kick a stall, and broke out 4 2x12 rails.i mean 3 inch thick 2x12 oak..a regular horse say 1200 pound,tied to him would be a dead horse.
hillbilly

Dunlap, TN

#4 Sep 15, 2013
how every i can tip my milk cow,,simple i walk up put my shoulder on her front shoulder,,light grip on her leg,tug a little while telling her to get down..she lays down and i clean and check her feet..how every dont try that on any old cow,only a family milk cow..she will even hold her feet out while laying down,so i can get to them,,that must be where the old cow tipping story came from,,men has done milk cows and ox like that for years..i guess it would look like you was tipping her..but no she is laying down on her own.just dont be on the other side when she goes down.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5 Sep 15, 2013
that is a lot of bull

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Paul Porter1 171,935
News Man shot in head after bullet he fired at 'tres... 6 min beatlesinafog 2
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 9 min beatlesinafog 9,338
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 9 min Bevy of Words 9,149
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,940
Topix Problems 11 min Bevy of Words 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min _Alley_Cat_ 167,261
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 41 min Grace Nerissa 42,113
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Bevy of Words 12,724
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 8 hr SLY WEST 16,054
More from around the web