Simple things that make you happy, sm...

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4870 May 14, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Both of you! Do you ever notice any parents gripping their kids hands a little tighter?
or moving a little farther away ?:)
A few yrs. ago at a city festival, my daughter & I were attending, a family was approaching were approaching us & REALLY staring, the tween girl blurted out to her smaller brother,who was pointing AT ME :) & telling their Mom, "LOOK MOM A "REAL" HIPPIE"
Lol :) The parents were pulling the kids aside while my kid was starting to laugh :)
To funny. Rick
A REAL hippie. LOL ... that's funny.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4871 May 14, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Both of you! Do you ever notice any parents gripping their kids hands a little tighter?
or moving a little farther away ?:)
A few yrs. ago at a city festival, my daughter & I were attending, a family was approaching were approaching us & REALLY staring, the tween girl blurted out to her smaller brother,who was pointing AT ME :) & telling their Mom, "LOOK MOM A "REAL" HIPPIE"
Lol :) The parents were pulling the kids aside while my kid was starting to laugh :)
To funny. Rick
Nope never have had any parents pull their kids closer.
Funny story. I would have to say Rick, feel sorry for those kids.
It was at one time, hippies, cowboys and bikers did not mix well, but today, that no longer holds true. Hell there is a bar we love to go to in Hellberta that says..welcome Cowboys and Bikers!!!!
Oh and what is a real hippie? I know what a real biker is, and he would not have a old panhead sitting in the basement and not being lovingly rebuilt.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4872 May 14, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
It was at one time, hippies, cowboys and bikers did not mix well, but today, that no longer holds true. Hell there is a bar we love to go to in Hellberta that says..welcome Cowboys and Bikers!!!!
Oh and what is a real hippie? I know what a real biker is, and he would not have a old panhead sitting in the basement and not being lovingly rebuilt.
WHAT??? A REAL Hippie is ME!! Love beads, Bong and HIP ROCKIN' CHICK...in DRAG!!

Ha-Ha!!

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#4873 May 14, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yes quite funny. I understood,probably small town,farm folks .:) I often comment about P.T.A. meetings:) I am only 1/2 joking :) Just being the ONLY guy is good enough,BUT then showing up with cake & cookies AND waist length hair still ruffles a few of them lol .

" It was at one time, hippies, cowboys and bikers did not mix well," As long as it was at a OUTLAWS or Charlie Daniels concert it was o.k.:)
Yes I know that one real well,grew up mixed up with all of them.:) Although in a small town that a lot of REAL cowboys/ranch hands,mixed with free thinkers :),we were all friends.

I was LOL at what you both were saying at going to the school, my former brother in law ,wears black boots & a leather coat yr. round ;) Him showing up at little league or football games or church school was always great :) he gave the kids rides on his sportster back then :).
Red necks :) on topic ;) my cheap thrill for several yrs was just talking to my former father in law (r.i.p) we became close friends,but he was a RED neck,truck driver,motor cycle rider,small Ks. town & HATED the idea of ME even being around lol lol .
Reminds me I have a final parent,teacher HONOR STUDENTS "party" to attend on Fri.
I wonder if they will eat the brownies I make :) "Keep them guessin" is my cheap thrill. Rick

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4874 May 14, 2014
When someone surprises me with a single pink rose...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#4875 May 15, 2014
the last ten hour shift before vacation..it's a simple thing

Location hidden

#4876 May 15, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yes quite funny. I understood,probably small town,farm folks .:) I often comment about P.T.A. meetings:) I am only 1/2 joking :) Just being the ONLY guy is good enough,BUT then showing up with cake & cookies AND waist length hair still ruffles a few of them lol .
" It was at one time, hippies, cowboys and bikers did not mix well," As long as it was at a OUTLAWS or Charlie Daniels concert it was o.k.:)
Yes I know that one real well,grew up mixed up with all of them.:) Although in a small town that a lot of REAL cowboys/ranch hands,mixed with free thinkers :),we were all friends.
I was LOL at what you both were saying at going to the school, my former brother in law ,wears black boots & a leather coat yr. round ;) Him showing up at little league or football games or church school was always great :) he gave the kids rides on his sportster back then :).
Red necks :) on topic ;) my cheap thrill for several yrs was just talking to my former father in law (r.i.p) we became close friends,but he was a RED neck,truck driver,motor cycle rider,small Ks. town & HATED the idea of ME even being around lol lol .
Reminds me I have a final parent,teacher HONOR STUDENTS "party" to attend on Fri.
I wonder if they will eat the brownies I make :) "Keep them guessin" is my cheap thrill. Rick
Are they hippie Brownies??? wink wink! LOL! If so I would eat them.

Location hidden

#4877 May 15, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> WHAT??? A REAL Hippie is ME!! Love beads, Bong and HIP ROCKIN' CHICK...in DRAG!!
Ha-Ha!!
You forgot the band of leather around your head...lol! Oh and the flower in your hair.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4878 May 15, 2014
Thinking and dreaming about the man I love!

Good Night all!

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4879 May 18, 2014
Good food

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4880 May 18, 2014
The Many Variety of ICE CREAM FLAVORS at the Grocer's..

OMG!!!

Hoooold meeee Bacccck!!!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4881 May 18, 2014
Tomorrow being Monday.......probably making most of you grumble, but I like Mondays.

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#4882 May 18, 2014
Seeing good in others

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4883 May 19, 2014
People obtaining their goals.

“Alive to live life”

NYC Bronx

#4884 May 19, 2014
Good Topix members

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4885 May 19, 2014
When I can make someone else smile or laugh.....check their day up.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#4886 May 19, 2014
Can someone say something 'beautiful' about me next time!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#4887 May 19, 2014
FTW, stop putting red marks on my post's! I just caught you on my thread....it's not 'rocket science'!

“Alive to live life”

NYC Bronx

#4888 May 19, 2014
Being young and having real good Friends in the real world life is Wonderful :-)

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#4889 May 19, 2014
Wasn't that simple,but I am actually glad for the end of school right now.SHEW!
Don't know who got the bigger headaches from HER school this yr.:)

End of the yr."gifted kids" meetings & awards were this evening :)
Is just great seeing some of them moving forward ,but also able to be naive at certain levels, at one time I would not have understood that or even thought it was right,but now I understand the safety that comes with it a lot better.
still waiting on my flower patch to start possibly a few cars down :)
Rick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min F_R_E_D aka Ohio Sam 226,125
Favorite GAY Pastimes 23 min F_R_E_D aka Ohio Sam 1
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 59 min Ricky F 24,628
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 1 hr Gunslinger45 11,033
News PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Sile... (May '12) 1 hr Maxie 10,810
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr Faerydust 150,867
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 2 hr Faerydust 47,899
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Goku Black 32,516
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr Brandiiiiiiii 6,767
More from around the web