Simple things that make you happy, sm...

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#4849 May 12, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!, Lo Siento! That should be madre... my head was in the clouds this morning when I posted mujeres. I did the same to a amiga on fb this morning. She corrected me, it was then that I realized what I said to you was the wrong word. But hey, most women are mothers....lol!
What you wrote was "Happy Days Women"
LOL .....

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4850 May 12, 2014
Getting a text asking about my day..... After a long day of sadness to end it with a great conversation, put a smile on my face. (c8

“Where's The Buffet?”

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

New Bern, NC

#4851 May 12, 2014
I don't know why everyone says that my man is fat, he's a really good dancer

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4852 May 12, 2014
Knowing that I'm right!

Good Night!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4853 May 14, 2014
Seeing ten 1st graders or kindergartners all standing next to the fence waiving and all excited when I pulled up on my motorcycle to my boys' school to drop something off. They were so excited to see a motorcycle and were yelling things at me. I waved and said hi.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4854 May 14, 2014
Getting the right part, at the hardware....on the 1st trip.....

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4855 May 14, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
Seeing ten 1st graders or kindergartners all standing next to the fence waiving and all excited when I pulled up on my motorcycle to my boys' school to drop something off. They were so excited to see a motorcycle and were yelling things at me. I waved and said hi.
If there was a thumbs up for icons. This is what I would give your post.

They sure like that don't they. I think I was telling you about my husband taking the oldest grandson on the Harley last year, picked him up at school, and went by slowly so all his friends could see. He is the cool kid now.
Went by a house one time two years ago, and this little boy was on his deck and when we went by,,he followed us with his eyes, and could hear him yell at the top of his lungs..."Whoa", that is cool!

Was in a store last week and overheard a boy and his daddy talking, he had asked his dad...Why are those people dressed like that? Daddy said...they are bikers son,,the leathers and helmet are to protect them.

Location hidden

#4856 May 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Getting the right part, at the hardware....on the 1st trip.....

Yeah because you do not want to go back to the hardware store...lol! At least I don't.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4857 May 14, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was a thumbs up for icons. This is what I would give your post.
They sure like that don't they. I think I was telling you about my husband taking the oldest grandson on the Harley last year, picked him up at school, and went by slowly so all his friends could see. He is the cool kid now.
Went by a house one time two years ago, and this little boy was on his deck and when we went by,,he followed us with his eyes, and could hear him yell at the top of his lungs..."Whoa", that is cool!
Was in a store last week and overheard a boy and his daddy talking, he had asked his dad...Why are those people dressed like that? Daddy said...they are bikers son,,the leathers and helmet are to protect them.
It was so funny. They were all lined up going crazy, lol.

Yeah little kids and even adults. It’s a great conversation piece. I have people roll down the window at stop lights, people stop me in parking lots, and people stop me in stores who saw me in the parking lot … people give me thumbs up at the gas station. A lot of people just seem to like motorcycles.

I don’t wear leather … might get some chaps at some point. I like the textile coats. They are more versatile, I feel, and I just like the look better on me. I just bought this one down at PCB:

http://ultimatemotorcycling.com/harley-releas...

It got it on sale for something like $120 off. I was surprised that the HD dealer had that kind of a sale during bike week. Eyes like SCORE!

It’s really heavy … has a lot of heavy body armor in it. I have vents and can even zip out the exterior and turn it into a mesh coat if it gets to hot. My friends thought it was super cool. My one buddy asked if he could wear it out one night … I was like what are you a girl … you wanna share my clothes with me? I let him … we just walked down the street to get a bite to eat.

I had to get a new coat, because my old coat was getting too big on me. I’m leaner than I was when I bought it. It was letting in too much air in around the neck and would blow up with air. I felt like a flying squirrel driving down to PCB and froze my a$s off, cause it was only in the 50s … it kept getting colder and colder the further south we went. I saw the sun almost peep through the clouds and started singing the Mr. Sun song in my head hoping it would come out. We all were freezing.

Level 5

Location hidden

#4858 May 14, 2014
Scratching!

Location hidden

#4859 May 14, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Scratching!
Don't scratch that burn..get some anti itch pills like reactine or zyrtec!

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#4860 May 14, 2014
Feeling the warm sunshine against my skin, on a brisk spring afternoon!

Location hidden

#4861 May 14, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was so funny. They were all lined up going crazy, lol.
Yeah little kids and even adults. It’s a great conversation piece. I have people roll down the window at stop lights, people stop me in parking lots, and people stop me in stores who saw me in the parking lot … people give me thumbs up at the gas station. A lot of people just seem to like motorcycles.
I don’t wear leather … might get some chaps at some point. I like the textile coats. They are more versatile, I feel, and I just like the look better on me. I just bought this one down at PCB:
http://ultimatemotorcycling.com/harley-releas...
It got it on sale for something like $120 off. I was surprised that the HD dealer had that kind of a sale during bike week. Eyes like SCORE!
It’s really heavy … has a lot of heavy body armor in it. I have vents and can even zip out the exterior and turn it into a mesh coat if it gets to hot. My friends thought it was super cool. My one buddy asked if he could wear it out one night … I was like what are you a girl … you wanna share my clothes with me? I let him … we just walked down the street to get a bite to eat.
I had to get a new coat, because my old coat was getting too big on me. I’m leaner than I was when I bought it. It was letting in too much air in around the neck and would blow up with air. I felt like a flying squirrel driving down to PCB and froze my a$s off, cause it was only in the 50s … it kept getting colder and colder the further south we went. I saw the sun almost peep through the clouds and started singing the Mr. Sun song in my head hoping it would come out. We all were freezing.
Very nice jacket have seen them, very stylish, harley sure makes some nice riding clothes. I like the leathers, especially the chaps!!!! Makes my little bum look rounder even more....lol!
We get the same thing happen to us all the time with people and kids. I think they see the adventurous spirit that comes from riding a Harley, and they just want to share it in some way, here our stories, etc., and we got some doozies...lol!

Location hidden

#4862 May 14, 2014
Jenji wrote:
Feeling the warm sunshine against my skin, on a brisk spring afternoon!
I have a cousin who lives in Indiana, who makes those barefoot sandals, she posted them on fb!. Cute.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4863 May 14, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice jacket have seen them, very stylish, harley sure makes some nice riding clothes. I like the leathers, especially the chaps!!!! Makes my little bum look rounder even more....lol!
We get the same thing happen to us all the time with people and kids. I think they see the adventurous spirit that comes from riding a Harley, and they just want to share it in some way, here our stories, etc., and we got some doozies...lol!
As my buddy said one time ... there's just something about a woman in leather.

Location hidden

#4864 May 14, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As my buddy said one time ... there's just something about a woman in leather.
Ha ha ha...I have said that about men. True dat! Some just pull it off so sexy...men and women. We are one hot bunch!!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#4865 May 14, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't scratch that burn..get some anti itch pills like reactine or zyrtec!
I'm trying not too, but I feel 'itchy'!
:)

Location hidden

#4866 May 14, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying not too, but I feel 'itchy'!
:)
Trust me, been here before with itch from tan bed, just go to the drugstore and get an anti itch pill, like reactine, or zrytec, they are the best. Do not get benadryl, they will make you sleepy.
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#4867 May 14, 2014
Good people, good friends.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#4868 May 14, 2014
Ducks playing in the creek and then children feeding the ducks..so cute..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word goes to the Movies (Nov '08) 10 min Go Blue Forever 14,597
2words into 2new words (May '12) 11 min Sharlene45 2,320
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min 8541 MARINE 56,879
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min ChromiuMan 199,450
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 49 min whatimeisit 59,413
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 54 min Red_Forman 18,051
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 56 min Poppyann 44,172
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Sharlene45 192,957
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr Krypteia 32,417
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 7 hr Mega Monster 7,354