Simple things that make you happy, sm...
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4680 Mar 8, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
Music is n easy one :)
watching,helping my daughter learn is my favorite one.
Thinking about planting stuff this spring seems to be giving the old thrill I have always had before.
Have been instructing an old friend,on ways to annoy his neighbors
using ALOT of marigold seeds & sunflowers seeds :)
He is not quite ready to paint his house PINK & PURPLE like I did :)
BUT a few 100 ft. of orange & yellow should be BRIGHT enough to attract some attention lol. cheap thrill. Rick
I love this.^^ Put a red light bulb in your porch lamp, that should set heads to spinning. Lol.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4681 Mar 8, 2014
Watching THE DOORS Music DVD'S..and Remembering ALL the Lyrics!!!

MUSIC...Is The Fountain Of Youth!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

;)
liz

Reading, PA

#4682 Mar 8, 2014
watching a funny movie like ghost busters.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#4683 Mar 8, 2014
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> I love this.^^ Put a red light bulb in your porch lamp, that should set heads to spinning. Lol.
LOL Yes me too. thx. I lived in a PINK & PURPLE house for about 14 yrs :) NEVER stopped planting flowers:) used different colored paint on ever out building,shed & built my daughter a castle playhouse :) plus ,gates,trellises, & flowering bushes, over 70 rose bushes :)
An old friend was complaining on f.b. about his neighbors complaining because he was putting a few raised beds for veggies in his front yard:)
I know he has long driveways & several fences lines ,this isn't beige land lol, no restrictions
so I am showing how to just use 50 ft,soaker hoses & 50 ft. weed matting & buying bulk marigold & sunflower seeds ,each stripe,even at retail is less than 20$,every 5ft. use a bucket,planter & a tomato cage & plant a a lot of sunflower seeds,then fill in the rest of the row with marigold seeds,this will create A HUGE VERY BRIGHT MESS ,in a hurry :):)
Perfect cure for somebody still wearing a polyester suit & driving a station wagon lol.
Rick

Level 7

Location hidden

#4684 Mar 9, 2014
PBS having Brit Pink Floyd on lastnite, followed by Moody Blues at Royal Albert Hall......
liz

Reading, PA

#4685 Mar 9, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yes me too. thx. I lived in a PINK & PURPLE house for about 14 yrs :) NEVER stopped planting flowers:) used different colored paint on ever out building,shed & built my daughter a castle playhouse :) plus ,gates,trellises, & flowering bushes, over 70 rose bushes :)
An old friend was complaining on f.b. about his neighbors complaining because he was putting a few raised beds for veggies in his front yard:)
I know he has long driveways & several fences lines ,this isn't beige land lol, no restrictions
so I am showing how to just use 50 ft,soaker hoses & 50 ft. weed matting & buying bulk marigold & sunflower seeds ,each stripe,even at retail is less than 20$,every 5ft. use a bucket,planter & a tomato cage & plant a a lot of sunflower seeds,then fill in the rest of the row with marigold seeds,this will create A HUGE VERY BRIGHT MESS ,in a hurry :):)
Perfect cure for somebody still wearing a polyester suit & driving a station wagon lol.
Rick
that sounds like a cool idea, i don't know much about flowers but, maybe use red, white, and blue flowers for Flag day with the flowers forming a flag. depending on where u live at that time of year if the flowers bloom at that time.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4686 Mar 9, 2014
My Grama lived in a big stone house in Michigan....had these concrete planters in the front with red, white and blue(actually purple) petunias planted in spring...they used to grow and flow over and down the sides.....4th of July, 1964.....

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#4687 Mar 9, 2014
SUNDAY...Everything ABOUT It!!

WOW!!
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4688 Mar 9, 2014
Dega!

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4689 Mar 9, 2014
Spending the day with my friend and her mom.... Thinking about cutting my hair so she can use it to make a wig......
Level 2

Location hidden

#4690 Mar 9, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick
Haha, that's brilliant!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4691 Mar 9, 2014
Spending time with the babies! My three little guys.
Level 5

Location hidden

#4692 Mar 10, 2014
Weather like we are going to have today.....low 80's!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4693 Mar 10, 2014
Spending time with my guys(friends)...One loves to pick on me and I'll pick back :o)
Level 5

Location hidden

#4694 Mar 10, 2014
My toes in the sand!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4695 Mar 10, 2014
Cuddling up with my man..

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#4696 Mar 10, 2014
Finding $20 Bucks in a Walmart shopping cart

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#4697 Mar 11, 2014
Paying the Electric Bill..So I can COOK dinner for me and Hoooosier!!

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#4698 Mar 12, 2014
Watching Obama failing at everything he touches. Even President Jimmy Carter is back to grinning BIG!

Level 7

Location hidden

#4699 Mar 12, 2014
People whining about the President...as if they had a clue.....lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min wichita-rick 194,268
A six word game (Dec '08) 33 min Aussie Kev 19,465
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 33 min Chimney1 201,233
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 37 min Aussie Kev 3,487
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 39 min Aussie Kev 35,543
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 52 min wichita-rick 18,415
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Sharlene45 2,851
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 hr Northbound 8,521
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 7 hr pending wtf 160
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 7 hr Enzo49 7,814