Simple things that make you happy, smile, ... etc.

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 223)

Showing posts 4,441 - 4,460 of4,871
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice.
Its different with family, I think. I was speaking about going out with friends.
I think either way is nice as long as all agree and everyone leaves happy. I'm not one to judge or to think my way is better. You just made me think of my dad and how funny he is about not letting us pay.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

HOT FRESH French Fries!!

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

anonymous ferrerman wrote:
Knowing that people on Topix are imaginary people making up imaginary lives, sadly hoping someone imagines they are true. Well, I imagine....
I imagine too. I imagine it's probably better to have an imaginary persona than a non-imaginary persona that is so pathetic, folks only wish it were imaginary.

For example, imagine this ... YOU, Ferrerman, making up an imaginary persona, which, unlike your non-imaginary persona, doesn't involve being a creepy old man who obsesses over and follows young men around on an Internet chat site!!

Can you imagine!!! I can! In fact, if you need any help coming up with ideas, lemme know. Of the top of my head, a toothless meth head fluffer who has attended every single Justin Bieber concert ever persona would be a step up over your current non-imaginary persona. You don't have to go with that persona if ya don't want to though. I don't want to pressure you. I was just throwing it out there.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>I think either way is nice as long as all agree and everyone leaves happy. I'm not one to judge or to think my way is better. You just made me think of my dad and how funny he is about not letting us pay.
I agree. I thought that was a nice story. That's very sweet of your dad.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I think either way is nice as long as all agree and everyone leaves happy. I'm not one to judge or to think my way is better. You just made me think of my dad and how funny he is about not letting us pay.
You're obviously still his little girl...I like your Dad...
anonymous ferrerman

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Watching President Obama on TV while I stroke my string!!

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

I'm not really a bear, but shhh don't tell anyone.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

"toothless meth head fluffer who has attended every single Justin Bieber concert ever" persona

That's TMHFWHAESJBCE on Meyers Briggs, if anyone was wondering.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Simple minded people that are completely anonymous
That imagine the entire rest of the world is FALSE !!!!!

Is just creepy enough, to help me keep just enough of a paranoid edge to hang onto some of my street smarts :)
I don't need to wait on bus benches or waiting rooms of hospitals to find those that add the flavor. It's a NEW age,I can keep my street smarts from the safety of MY own living room.
Thanks for the entertainment. Rick

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Downton Abbey having a great season finale...but after only 8 episodes?

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

Thank you Sublime1 and Enzo. Both of your posts made me smile, is sweet of my dad and I like him too :)

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

It made me happy that when we went to retrieve my car yesterday there wasn't an angry naked Asian man in it.

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
It made me happy that when we went to retrieve my car yesterday there wasn't an angry naked Asian man in it.
Does this happen to you often? Apparently I need more excitement in my life.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

Helping others but I like taking time for myself and doing what I want.Helps me and I need to take care of me also.Took a very long time for me to learn that.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

HoneyBear1 wrote:
<quoted text> Does this happen to you often? Apparently I need more excitement in my life.
No, but seeing as how my wife and I are still trying to figure out how Saturday night exactly played out references to the movie "the hangover" are totally appropriate.

In addition to losing my necklace, I somehow lost my mardi gras mask (that sucks ... it was awesome). I tried to get the mormons who were there to save folks to drink with me (I had totally forgotten about that). We still don't know how I hyper-extended my thumb on one hand and cut my hand (it looks like road rash)... it wasn't from the tussle (that was brief ... police were on us before we got past talking smack)... it's feeling better today. I couldn't even touch my thumb yesterday. I was wrestling with my son yesterday and he grabbed it and I was like ... no, no, not the thumb!

I'm just glad I didn't lose my wallet, my phone, or my keys!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

This weather, it's so nice even though much cooler later in the week!
sup

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, but seeing as how my wife and I are still trying to figure out how Saturday night exactly played out references to the movie "the hangover" are totally appropriate.

In addition to losing my necklace, I somehow lost my mardi gras mask (that sucks ... it was awesome). I tried to get the mormons who were there to save folks to drink with me (I had totally forgotten about that). We still don't know how I hyper-extended my thumb on one hand and cut my hand (it looks like road rash)... it wasn't from the tussle (that was brief ... police were on us before we got past talking smack)... it's feeling better today. I couldn't even touch my thumb yesterday. I was wrestling with my son yesterday and he grabbed it and I was like ... no, no, not the thumb!

I'm just glad I didn't lose my wallet, my phone, or my keys!
Or your WIFE! lol

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

sup wrote:
<quoted text>
Or your WIFE! lol
I kept an eye on her. We actually lost our friends and hung out together most of the night, just the two of us. There were so many people there (5,000) that it was hard to stay together ... the party was spread out over a bunch of buildings and outdoor wedding tents ... I think there were 9 different clubs with different themes and music.

Yesterday our friends texted us and asked what the hell happened to us and where we went. I guess they all had a crazy night too.

I was walking arm and arm with her. She had a new pair of heels on and they weren't very good. She fell going down the stairs once. She needed some help.

And I'm not sure what the hell was with the groping. She was pretty hot, tho. Thigh high black fish net stockings, black heels, a little black dress, and a black thong. She said she would not have felt safe being there without me.

She texted me this morning and said it was fun, memorable, and she had a great time.
wee doggies

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

Well, if you can't- at the age of 35 and with three children- go out and get soooooo wasted with your wife that on Monday you are STILL trying to figure out what happened to you on Saturday, you're just not living right!

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Connecting w/ me, myself and I...AND we Have Come to the Conclusion of a New Week Starting..BACK TO BED, Schedule Change!!

HELL YEAH!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,441 - 4,460 of4,871
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

194 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 6 min Parden Pard 39,816
sleeping naked and being chubby 11 min Spirit67_ 10
What's your tip for the day? 27 min Tehee Candor 14
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 31 min Rose_NoHo 10,410
What is the meaning of life? 31 min Tehee Candor 36
Random Words (Mar '10) 31 min Spirit67_ 5,158
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min Mister_ E 140,406
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr reebie 14,119
Colorado Man Offers President Obama Pot 3 hr Catholic League of Duncey 46