Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Smoked Porkchops.....
Those things will kill you...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4596 Feb 22, 2014
Surgeon Generals Warning wrote:
<quoted text>Those things will kill you...
Make a mess outta my pipe, too...lol...
lucy

Reading, PA

#4597 Feb 22, 2014
Watching the Jefferson's DVD's, I have season 2 so far.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#4598 Feb 22, 2014
lucy wrote:
Watching the Jefferson's DVD's, I have season 2 so far.
...love those old shows ...here's a teaser...
lucy

Reading, PA

#4599 Feb 22, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
...love those old shows ...here's a teaser...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I7_I1sK0aUkXX
That's a good one, they just had that on All in the Family not too long ago.
There is another old show I used to watch, I havn't seen it, Mell's Diner . Do u remember that one. The waitress Flo was a trip.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#4600 Feb 22, 2014
Little girl asks, as I walk out of grocery tonight,'Would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?"

I said, "Yes, several, actually!"

She was clapping, jumping and had the biggest grin you ever saw. I bought 4 boxes.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#4601 Feb 22, 2014
Then there was this story:

A baby's life was saved on a Miami Expressway

Updated: Feb 21, 2014 4:48 PM EST
By The Associated Press

A baby's life was saved on a Miami Expressway, thanks to the child's aunt and motorists who stopped to help.

Diaz was driving on the Dolphin Expressway Thursday afternoon when Pamela Rauseo jumped out of her car with her 5-month old nephew, screaming that the baby couldn't breathe.

Diaz summoned for help as Rauseo started breathing into the baby's mouth.

An officer, who was flagged down, helped perform chest pumps. The child started breathing, but stopped again.

Two members of a Miami-Dade Fire Rescue unit were returning to work from meeting, when they heard the radio call and jumped out of their vehicle to help.

They made sure the baby's airway was open and that he was breathing. The infant was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital's pediatric unit, in stable condition.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4602 Feb 23, 2014
Waking up with my hand all cut the Eff up, my junk yard dog necklace gone, and my wife wearing only one of two stockings. Last thing I remember, it was me, one white dude, four black dudes, and the police. Lmfao. That was after my wife got sexually assaulted a bunch of times. I told one guy who groped her:

Me: Don't touch her.

Him: I'm not touching her.

Me: Don't touch her

Him: I'm not touching her.

Me: well get the f' outta my face.

Him: well said

Level 8

Location hidden

#4604 Feb 23, 2014
craigslist wrote:
<quoted text>Ya take your chances.
All men bleed, red, Ferr. I was taking at least 2 of them with me (I didn't know it was gonna be 5 against one going into it ... I'm not suicidal ... little pussay called his friends on our way out the door cause he knew I was going to punish him).

However, I was a gentleman and I warned all of them that I am trained and that they might want to take their chances with someone else .I always like to give folks a fair warning. It's not really fair and it's not something I abuse or take lightly. It's dangerous.

Probably helped that I was busting out of my dress shirt yesterday too. Iím in the best shape of my life. There arenít too many guys that are 190, 5í7-5í8 who are mostly muscle. Couple that with fearlessness and skill and it's lethal.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4605 Feb 23, 2014
We ate dinner with some of our friends and the waitress came around to bring the bill and was saying trying to figure out which couples were together for purposes of dividing the bill. She said to one couple and you're together ... the guy's wife pointed at me and said, no I'm with him. I am so glad I am not her husband. How embarrassing and disrespectful.

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4606 Feb 23, 2014
My son.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4607 Feb 23, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
We ate dinner with some of our friends and the waitress came around to bring the bill and was saying trying to figure out which couples were together for purposes of dividing the bill. She said to one couple and you're together ... the guy's wife pointed at me and said, no I'm with him. I am so glad I am not her husband. How embarrassing and disrespectful.
We live in S. Florida with many retirees that do all that splitting of the bill....Seinfeld even had an episode about it....lol.....

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4608 Feb 23, 2014
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha, some poor soul spends a lot of time doing this...really, it must take a LOT of time to do this over and over on multiple threads - to have to seek out certain people and log in and out, over and over and over...funny!!
LOL...guess I'm not loved and adored by all...darn it :(
Hahahaha :)

Simple thing that makes me smile: MY NEW CAR!!!!!!!!! It smells good and is shiny and floats and um, it's a car! A well-deserved car!!!!!:)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4609 Feb 23, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple thing that makes me smile: MY NEW CAR!!!!!!!!! It smells good and is shiny and floats and um, it's a car! A well-deserved car!!!!!:)
So happy you finally got a car...need to take the kids out for a drive and maybe a little treat after all being stuck in the house..Have fun and be safe.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#4610 Feb 23, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
...floats?...
http://www.amphicar.com/images/lake%20george%...

Level 6

Location hidden

#4611 Feb 23, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>So happy you finally got a car...need to take the kids out for a drive and maybe a little treat after all being stuck in the house..Have fun and be safe.
Thank you hml :)
I'm really pleased with it. We stopped for ice cream on the way home, in the building of course, not the car! They aren't eating in my car. No way...no how!....Didn't want to drive around in it too much, need to get it licensed, wasn't able to do so today. Hope you are having a good day. One that gives you a smile.

Level 6

Location hidden

#4612 Feb 23, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
Hmmm...no fair, mine doesn't do that. But it floats and is quiet, non of that clop, clop, clop, now let me jerk you to the right bull. Was really annoying to have my car destroyed like that, but now I think it was a blessing.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4613 Feb 23, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you hml :)
I'm really pleased with it. We stopped for ice cream on the way home, in the building of course, not the car! They aren't eating in my car. No way...no how!....Didn't want to drive around in it too much, need to get it licensed, wasn't able to do so today. Hope you are having a good day. One that gives you a smile.
Thank you Trina...My day has been a pretty good day :o)

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#4614 Feb 23, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...no fair, mine doesn't do that. But it floats and is quiet, non of that clop, clop, clop, now let me jerk you to the right bull. Was really annoying to have my car destroyed like that, but now I think it was a blessing.
I'm glad it all worked out for ya Trina...:o)

Level 6

Location hidden

#4615 Feb 23, 2014
You're welcome hml.....I'm glad to hear that :)

Thank you Enzo, how was your day? Let me guess...you got sent to the principals office for sticking some poor gals hair in ink?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 min SLY WEST 26,449
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 4 min Dally Mama 77,477
The Letter "C" (Aug '09) 5 min Crazy Jae 5,464
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min wichita-rick 151,142
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 6 min Princess Hey 7,319
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 7 min SLY WEST 4,065
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 6,765
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 42 min Mitt s Airtight D... 334
Bill Cosby 49 min FTW Forever 260
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 1 hr Interested 7,177