the road less traveled.....

#4418 Nov 15, 2013
memories

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#4419 Nov 15, 2013
A whole lot lately,remembering to not take anything for granted.

Without getting to AHHH & mushy :)The rather simple task of taking care of a sick kid. My daughter has had a basic cold all week,she tuffed it out didn't miss school days or other meetings,but it left her exhausted, so even though as a teen she is all about taking care of herself lol
Funny how quick you become dependent again lol fed her chicken soup:)vitamins & juice,sweaters & a lot of sleep:) being needed is good for both party's. Rick

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4421 Nov 15, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
Honest, intellectual, and funny people.
And still.....puppies.
Well i guess, i'm two, out of three!! just my luck!!!!!:( rolls, up sleeve's back to school, for me!!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4422 Nov 16, 2013
my baby feeling better after a virus........ and him falling asleep on my on the sofa..... me stroking his hair and listening to him breathing...... all those things made me smile last night.......

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

#4423 Nov 17, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
my baby feeling better after a virus........ and him falling asleep on my on the sofa..... me stroking his hair and listening to him breathing...... all those things made me smile last night.......
aw, I know what you are saying...perhaps the young body is resilient and all, but a sick kiddo is scary. They are so different in their behavior and it just sends all kinds of warning flags in us mums..

Glad the crisis is over!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4424 Nov 17, 2013
...a child's laughter, walking in the rain, and a special friend..

wmw

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4425 Nov 18, 2013
Watching lil function play!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4426 Nov 18, 2013
WOW! The List is Endless..BUT, seeing a SMILE ...Does it for me!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4427 Nov 18, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
aw, I know what you are saying...perhaps the young body is resilient and all, but a sick kiddo is scary. They are so different in their behavior and it just sends all kinds of warning flags in us mums..
Glad the crisis is over!
evening hun......... yeah he is better but still not 100%..... but he is going back to school tomorrow..... i picked him up early on friday and took him to see the doctor..... but there is nothing they can do for viruses ......

he looked so beautiful and peaceful asleep in my lap..... his gorgeous Auburn hair falling over me.... i'm just glad he is feeling better......

“Gene Police! OUTTA THE POOL!”

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4429 Nov 20, 2013
Sitting by a warm fire enjoying the snow falling outside the window(while forcing myself not to think about shoveling in the morning)

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

#4430 Nov 21, 2013
makes me smile knowing it's my FRIDAY!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#4431 Nov 21, 2013
Clean white teeth

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4432 Nov 21, 2013
Full bag of weeds....hand pulled...lol...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4433 Nov 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Full bag of weeds....hand pulled...lol...
Hi Blue, Just watch out for poison ivy...EEEWWW!!!
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#4434 Nov 21, 2013
Watching my daughter's cat in the window. He use to be a handful and so funny, but he's getting old and not so active anymore. I wish pets could live a lot longer. He does make me smile a lot.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#4435 Nov 22, 2013
Sitting in the local cafeteria restaurant tonight, I noticed what looked like an octogenarian couple eating a few tables away.

They finished their meal and the Mr got up and walked around the table to the Mrs. She was in a wheelchair and obviously weak/infirm. He helped her pull her coat up around her shoulders and then...

He leaned over from the back, wrapped his arms around her and put his head next to hers. They remained this way for at least a full minute.

Then he took the handles on the chair in hand and they headed for the exit.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#4436 Nov 22, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
Sitting in the local cafeteria restaurant tonight, I noticed what looked like an octogenarian couple eating a few tables away.
They finished their meal and the Mr got up and walked around the table to the Mrs. She was in a wheelchair and obviously weak/infirm. He helped her pull her coat up around her shoulders and then...
He leaned over from the back, wrapped his arms around her and put his head next to hers. They remained this way for at least a full minute.
Then he took the handles on the chair in hand and they headed for the exit.
Frankly it was a little hard to post after that! makes my pumpkin marshmallow smores:) look a bit weak.
O.K. Wishing we all can have someone to give a dam# whether we get out smores & a nice lunch & A HUG when we are that age. Rick

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4437 Nov 23, 2013
How excited my wife get's during the planning and shopping for the Thanksgiving groceries....2 Days...2 Stores....lol...

Level 5

Location hidden

#4438 Nov 23, 2013
Couponing! I love printing coupons....
Maryjane

Allentown, PA

#4439 Nov 23, 2013
Watching Archi Bunker reruns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min wichita-rick 147,637
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min Dogen 117,357
(Non Computer) Mouse issues HELP!! 1 hr SLY WEST 42
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 1 hr -Lea- 2,659
Top Deal Breakers in Relationships (Feb '13) 1 hr SLY WEST 835
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 376
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 2 hr Crazy Jae 1,418
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 21,356
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 6,370
Woman Held in Jail for Weeks Over SpaghettiOs 5 hr NOM s Waffle House 9