Simple things that make you happy, sm...

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#4359 Oct 23, 2013
Having all my utilities paid,even though my bank account is still messed up,was a simple but VERY BIG sense of relief today.

My daughter fussing around because it is picture day for her sophomore pics :) Rick

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4360 Oct 24, 2013
Sleep...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4361 Oct 26, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
I was about to leave Dunkin Donuts this morning when a young couple pulled in next to me. Their son who was maybe 7 or 8 couldn't take his eyes off my bike so I asked if he liked motorcycles and he said he wants one like mine someday so I said if its okay with your parents you can to start it up so I let him turn the key and ignition switch to on and hit the start button. Then I showed him how to roll the throttle. The smile on that boys face and his folks saying I made their son's day has kept me smiling all day today.
omg that is sooooo sweet..........
Kat

United States

#4362 Oct 27, 2013
The carillon/bells that just began playing at a local community church.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4363 Oct 28, 2013
Thinking of a special someone usually makes me smile....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4364 Oct 28, 2013
My baby with me and making special memories...mmmm..so good (~:

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4365 Oct 28, 2013
...Plumber repairing the kitchen sink, doing a good job, without overcharging.....grease buildup again....not sure how to avoid that totally...lol...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#4366 Oct 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Plumber repairing the kitchen sink, doing a good job, without overcharging.....grease buildup again....not sure how to avoid that totally...lol...
Vinegar and baking soda (be careful)

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4367 Oct 28, 2013
Warm chocolate syrup!

Level 6

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#4368 Oct 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Run a pan of boiling water through your drain once a week & never ever intentionally pour any type of fat or cooking oil,grease in a drain. There are several types of mild drain cleaners out there use a small amount,let sit then follow with that boiling water. Rick Not licensed, but highly experienced plumber.

Level 6

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#4369 Oct 28, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
My baby with me and making special memories...mmmm..so good (~:
I agree. Was just telling my daughter today how that actually changed my life,thoughts, feelings, forever. Little humans are the coolest folks on earth. Rick DAD

Level 6

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#4370 Oct 28, 2013
Carving a jack o lantern!!!! Rick

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4371 Oct 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Pour 3/4-1 cup of baking soda in the drain.
Pour 1/2 cup vinegar in the drain and immediately cover the drain (I use a plug or set a plate over it – you want to keep everything inside the drain)
Leave everything to sit and work for about 30 mins (don’t use the sink during this time)
After 30 mins, remove the cover and let hot water run thru the pipes for about 2-3 mins.
for really tough clogs you may need to repeat – but I find if I do this on a regular basis (about once a month) it keeps my drains clear and fresh with out any problems.:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4372 Oct 28, 2013
Wayyyyy tooooo much information.. Chick!!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4373 Oct 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Wayyyyy tooooo much information.. Chick!!
Educational

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#4374 Oct 28, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Pour 3/4-1 cup of baking soda in the drain.
Pour 1/2 cup vinegar in the drain and immediately cover the drain (I use a plug or set a plate over it – you want to keep everything inside the drain)
Leave everything to sit and work for about 30 mins (don’t use the sink during this time)
After 30 mins, remove the cover and let hot water run thru the pipes for about 2-3 mins.
for really tough clogs you may need to repeat – but I find if I do this on a regular basis (about once a month) it keeps my drains clear and fresh with out any problems.:)
Yep, it really does work. I was just too lazy to go into detail. Good job.....
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4375 Oct 29, 2013
Sunrises

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4376 Oct 29, 2013
Sunsets..

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4377 Oct 29, 2013
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Run a pan of boiling water through your drain once a week & never ever intentionally pour any type of fat or cooking oil,grease in a drain. There are several types of mild drain cleaners out there use a small amount,let sit then follow with that boiling water. Rick Not licensed, but highly experienced plumber.
Thanks to you and Captn.....i shall pass on those tips to my cook....lol....

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4378 Oct 29, 2013
A simple message from someone who is very special in my heart...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 min honeymylove 3,270
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 6 min Old Sam 10,023
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 8 min Old Sam 5,030
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 9 min Old Sam 3,221
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min grace f a l l e n 211,578
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 17 min Colleague 1,474
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) (Oct '14) 27 min toots 336
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 53 min Beth Luckys Ma Ma 71,318
What Turns You Off? 1 hr Lifelover 417
More from around the web