Homefries

#4207 Sep 11, 2013
Masticating.

“Home sweet home :) ”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#4208 Sep 11, 2013
seeing an elderly couple walking hand in hand down the street. I always look for as long as I can because it looks so nice. :)I remember it all day long and have a smile on my face whenever I think about it. ha I am smiling now. :):)

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4209 Sep 11, 2013
Glimpsing at our wedding album..remembering how magnificent a day it was..and has only gotten better as nine glorious years have past since that wonderful day!!

“Re-align with nature ”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4210 Sep 11, 2013
Dopamine helps too.
Mon Cherie

Bethlehem, PA

#4211 Sep 11, 2013
Vacationing at the beach. Love watching the ocean. So beautiful and mysterious.

“Seashells by the seashore”

Level 3

Location hidden

#4212 Sep 11, 2013
Feeding my cat.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4213 Sep 11, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL-I live in Big D=Cowboys all the way! Glad they won first game. Looking forward to watching brother versus brother this week...Peyton should have this in his back pocket. I still miss Emmet Smith! Who is your team?
That should be excellent...I'm a huge Peyton fan....BTW, even though Eli lost, Peyton and Eli were #1 and #2 in total passing yards for the whole league, for game one......Also, don't miss Seattle-San Francisco...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#4214 Sep 11, 2013
I smile at this old timer that goes to a bench, outside a bank in my town. He uses a walker to get to the bench, he brings his small dog. He has a folding table, upon which he places a box that has written on it "have a nice day"....and he waves. He just goes there to share his spirit and good wishes. that is all.

and that makes me smile and honk my horn and wave crazily at him!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4215 Sep 11, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
I smile at this old timer that goes to a bench, outside a bank in my town. He uses a walker to get to the bench, he brings his small dog. He has a folding table, upon which he places a box that has written on it "have a nice day"....and he waves. He just goes there to share his spirit and good wishes. that is all.
I'm sure you make his day...:)
btw, this made me smile...:)

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#4216 Sep 11, 2013
Those with the knack to encourage others truly make me smile.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#4217 Sep 11, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
I really wish to get back here to prop that one, but in the meantime I want to thank you for sharing that special note.

“Always More”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4218 Sep 12, 2013
When sand crabs come towards my feet at the beach.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4219 Sep 12, 2013
Butterflies, in their endless search among my flowers....such quiet and beautiful creatures....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4220 Sep 12, 2013
Baby Showers.. Gives ya that WARM feeling inside..;)

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#4221 Sep 12, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
It's amazing, and I hope people can see, that such a simple task can bring a smile to so many faces. Meanwhile the world crazily revolves around this simplicity.
We had an old timer do the same thing in front of his house, I always slowed down, waved, and smiled at him.....

Thanks Deb.

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4222 Sep 12, 2013
As I was traveling back from dropping my wife's cell phone off..which she inadvertingly forgot in her haste this morning, I saw a young man, professionally dressed, changing a car tire for a grandmother and her young grandson who were stranded on side of Rte 93.

It made me smile thinking that this could be my mother who could be straded..and is aided by this altruisic act by a thoughtful young man..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4223 Sep 12, 2013
Listening to the elderly people.Their stories..giving them a hug and they returning that hug..Some has no family..we say I love you and that may be the first time they ever hear that words..........Be kind to one another..PLEASE!!!

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#4224 Sep 12, 2013
Harley leaving the country.

8-)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4225 Sep 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That should be excellent...I'm a huge Peyton fan....BTW, even though Eli lost, Peyton and Eli were #1 and #2 in total passing yards for the whole league, for game one......Also, don't miss Seattle-San Francisco...
So much football this Sunday, so much FUN! Boys@noon, the brothers@3:25, 49ers&seahawks@7:30 CST!! Woo Hoo! Just got to load up on snacks and have pizza delivered. Jets & Patriots tonight. Love me some football! I was stuck being a cheerleader in HS and college, but got to see all the games. My mom is the same way, lol! Lets hear it for chicks who LOVE football, woo-hoo! Did you find your wife another lab?

Level 6

Location hidden

#4226 Sep 12, 2013
I got to talk to a dear friend today!!! I'm all smiles.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oregon police dog fired for poor performance 5 min Mitt s Airtight D... 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min CJ Rocker 151,158
True or False Game 8 min SLY WEST 911
The Letter " G " (May '09) 11 min Crazy Jae 4,172
The Letter "S" (Nov '08) 15 min Crazy Jae 9,481
For Him 24 min Crazy Jae 2
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 26 min Crazy Jae 540
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 50 min FTW Forever 335
Passengers Push Russian Airplane Stuck In Ice 53 min Mitt s Airtight D... 13
Bill Cosby 1 hr FTW Forever 260