Why are people so paranoid?

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#85 Jan 4, 2013
Wait just a minute there Know Notheeng....
If you are gonna go delusional then why settle for just being Jesus??? You can BE GOD!!!
I know this because the little voices told me it is so... they also said that Chattys Chocolate is only Semi Sweet... hence the grrrrrrrr...
;o)
@}-'--,---

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#86 Jan 4, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Wait just a minute there Know Notheeng....
If you are gonna go delusional then why settle for just being Jesus??? You can BE GOD!!!
I know this because the little voices told me it is so... they also said that Chattys Chocolate is only Semi Sweet... hence the grrrrrrrr...
;o)
@}-'--,---
Oh, well I guess I am glad CK hasn't been possessed. But if it is only semi-sweet it kinda isn't worth all the effort. Does anyone have any dark chocolate with raspberries I can multiply instead?
Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#87 Jan 4, 2013
Because they're watching us. Right here. Right now!!!

Hey... You licking your nose. They saw that you know!!!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#88 Jan 4, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
Because they're watching us. Right here. Right now!!!
Hey... You licking your nose. They saw that you know!!!
No I didn't. You did.
Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#89 Jan 4, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. You did.
Snitch...!!!

Well they totally saw you ball scratch this morning!!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#90 Jan 4, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Snitch...!!!
Well they totally saw you ball scratch this morning!!
I have balls? Damn. That explains alot.

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

#91 Jan 5, 2013
idk.....
hung kid

Des Plaines, IL

#92 Jan 5, 2013
Chatty Kathy wrote:
Because I know they want my chocolate!!!
What if I pour bosco on my privates? Would ya lick it off for me ya ding dong?

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#93 Jan 5, 2013
hung kid wrote:
<quoted text> What if I pour bosco on my privates? Would ya lick it off for me ya ding dong?
I hear your frustrated call for help but I can't help you sorry.

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#94 Jan 5, 2013
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear your frustrated call for help but I can't help you sorry.
Bosco it terrible, no one in their right mind would even drink a teaspoon of that in a gallon of milk.

Hi ya Chatty!!!
soonItwillBeOver

High Springs, FL

#95 Jan 5, 2013
The End is near!
Ferrerman

Phoenix, AZ

#96 Jan 5, 2013
soonItwillBeOver wrote:
The End is near!
Geno?

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#97 Jan 5, 2013
There was a Strange Bird watching me this morning.. I think it was really a spy camera...
@}-'--,---
hung kid

Des Plaines, IL

#98 Jan 5, 2013
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Bosco it terrible, no one in their right mind would even drink a teaspoon of that in a gallon of milk.
Hi ya Chatty!!!
I had many woman go nuts when I poured bosco on the one eyed monster. They work that puppy over like a neck bone!!!!!

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#99 Jan 5, 2013
hung kid wrote:
<quoted text> I had many woman go nuts when I poured bosco on the one eyed monster. They work that puppy over like a neck bone!!!!!
Sure, when you pay for sex, you can get anything you want.

If they truly worked it over like a neckbone you would have gone to the hospital and your name would be stubby kid.
hung kid

Des Plaines, IL

#101 Jan 5, 2013
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, when you pay for sex, you can get anything you want.
If they truly worked it over like a neckbone you would have gone to the hospital and your name would be stubby kid.
Wow!!! You want me bad dont ya?

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#102 Jan 5, 2013
hung kid wrote:
<quoted text> Wow!!! You want me bad dont ya?
Nope
hung kid

Des Plaines, IL

#103 Jan 5, 2013
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
You lie!!! You want me so bad you can taste it!!! And tonight when your trying to sleep you'll be dreaming of me pile drivin ya like a jack hammer!!!

Level 4

Since: Jun 12

You don't even know about.....

#104 Jan 5, 2013
Just take a look back on 2012, that should explain everything.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#105 Jan 5, 2013
How dare you call me paranoid? You all call me paranoid! Hold on...I'm getting a call through my teeth. Hello? Okay, but come alone! And keep away from my eyes!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min Rosa 25,145
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? (Nov '14) 3 min quilterqueen 1,180
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 4 min honeymylove 2,987
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 5 min wichita-rick 5,974
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 7 min quilterqueen 525
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 8 min quilterqueen 3,949
Poll Things that drive you crazy (Jan '10) 9 min honeymylove 4,850
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min T Bone 221,974
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 29 min Jeb 5,463
More from around the web