Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#64 Jan 4, 2013
Just because there are several little men hiding all around you, doesn't mean you need to be paranoid. Why wouldn't they want to watch you? You're a fascinating person.
BOO !!!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#65 Jan 4, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the short list... Now as to what caused that person to do what they do... I think they were dumped by one or more of their personalities...
;o)
@}-'--,---
True sign of a bad day when your own personalities start dumping you. Has anyone tried www.Eexorcism.com ? Free e-exorcism with up to five bottles of 7JC30 holy water if you ony pay the $19.99 handling charge. Act now and also receive a second e-exorcism free if you pay handling charges. But wait! If you are one of the next twenty five people we will throw in an additional five bottles of boly water and an amber-encased locusts guaranteed to have been from the ten plagues. Keep this holy trinket as a spiritual even if you aren't satisfied with your exorcism!

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#66 Jan 4, 2013
Spiritual token.
ObamaCanKissMyAs s

High Springs, FL

#67 Jan 4, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
A story for all posters:
Once upon a time, in the dark shadows of topixland, there were several spies causing havoc with the trolls and some people. A mysterious bunch of desperadoes: HH, CC, OC, QC, QQ and CK hung around watching suspicious characters like ‘Donald Dork’,’Old Sam’ and ‘Tiger Lily.‘‘Cdr Bunny’ claimed to be ‘skipper’ of this vessel but ‘African shadows’ slipped in and ‘hung kid’ and the ‘lonely widow maker’ before ‘cjt12’ and ‘M69’ could prevent it. The’ Baker’ was a ‘concerned American’‘reebie’ who was ‘just_thinking’ while ‘Jen_Reese’ and ‘6500noogard’ were up to no good. While that ‘yankee’‘texas pete’ was pulling ‘Taffy’,‘Cooper’ turned out to be a copper who sat reading ‘Sam I Am’.‘Josh’ played ‘Seek and Find’ until ‘jackie38’ started playing ‘Kiss and tell’ with ‘Denise Knight’ and ‘dcool’. Although ‘Happy’ about it, he said,‘Nope’. Then things took a dangerous turn when the ‘deer whisperer’ heard ‘Chilli J’ say,‘Un Clem’,’Seriously’,‘Me I know Notheeng.’ Just then over the radio they heard,‘Go Blue Forever’. Those were the code words .‘Nfreebird’ and the ‘60s chic’ heard the ‘Booming Thunder’ and watched as ‘Laurie Caring’ came through the mist and announced,‘boogerschnitzel.’ The ‘Mister_E’ was almost solved, but ‘Kathalina’ asked ‘Whatimeisit; and ‘liam cul8tr’ identified ‘Super Baby’ and ‘Bilbo’ as the real villains.‘Brian_G’,‘ONEIL’ and ‘The Gloop’ turned the tables on ‘sky bobbie and ‘topik ingen’ who accused ‘joanNYadoptee;.‘Misty Fitch’ said,“’lovemypain’’While_ur_up ’.”‘Vee’ was handcuffed to ‘arctic’while C’razy Jae’ was pushed overboard,‘Cyann from CA’ escaped to the beach,‘ESADAH’ and ‘GA missy’ unlocked their handcuffs,‘flbadcatowner’ had to go take care of his cats,‘honeymylove’ and ‘jdmdusa’ caught a boat going to shore,‘Laura Beth’ and ‘LOST in MS’ never showed up.‘MilenaN’ and ‘-VENOM-‘ slipped through the bars, while Judge ‘tallyho’ was declaring ‘TOASTup and ‘Spotted girl’ to be the criminals of the year, but excused ‘Princess Hey’ and ‘-patricia-‘. Court was adjourned and the periscope went down.
Sorry if I missed anyone and pardon the spelling.
You fergot my personal favorite......White Devil King of Trolls! His feeling will be hurt!
Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#68 Jan 4, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
A story for all posters:
Once upon a time, in the dark shadows of topixland, there were several spies causing havoc with the trolls and some people. A mysterious bunch of desperadoes: HH, CC, OC, QC, QQ and CK hung around watching suspicious characters like ‘Donald Dork’,’Old Sam’ and ‘Tiger Lily.‘‘Cdr Bunny’ claimed to be ‘skipper’ of this vessel but ‘African shadows’ slipped in and ‘hung kid’ and the ‘lonely widow maker’ before ‘cjt12’ and ‘M69’ could prevent it. The’ Baker’ was a ‘concerned American’‘reebie’ who was ‘just_thinking’ while ‘Jen_Reese’ and ‘6500noogard’ were up to no good. While that ‘yankee’‘texas pete’ was pulling ‘Taffy’,‘Cooper’ turned out to be a copper who sat reading ‘Sam I Am’.‘Josh’ played ‘Seek and Find’ until ‘jackie38’ started playing ‘Kiss and tell’ with ‘Denise Knight’ and ‘dcool’. Although ‘Happy’ about it, he said,‘Nope’. Then things took a dangerous turn when the ‘deer whisperer’ heard ‘Chilli J’ say,‘Un Clem’,’Seriously’,‘Me I know Notheeng.’ Just then over the radio they heard,‘Go Blue Forever’. Those were the code words .‘Nfreebird’ and the ‘60s chic’ heard the ‘Booming Thunder’ and watched as ‘Laurie Caring’ came through the mist and announced,‘boogerschnitzel.’ The ‘Mister_E’ was almost solved, but ‘Kathalina’ asked ‘Whatimeisit; and ‘liam cul8tr’ identified ‘Super Baby’ and ‘Bilbo’ as the real villains.‘Brian_G’,‘ONEIL’ and ‘The Gloop’ turned the tables on ‘sky bobbie and ‘topik ingen’ who accused ‘joanNYadoptee;.‘Misty Fitch’ said,“’lovemypain’’While_ur_up ’.”‘Vee’ was handcuffed to ‘arctic’while C’razy Jae’ was pushed overboard,‘Cyann from CA’ escaped to the beach,‘ESADAH’ and ‘GA missy’ unlocked their handcuffs,‘flbadcatowner’ had to go take care of his cats,‘honeymylove’ and ‘jdmdusa’ caught a boat going to shore,‘Laura Beth’ and ‘LOST in MS’ never showed up.‘MilenaN’ and ‘-VENOM-‘ slipped through the bars, while Judge ‘tallyho’ was declaring ‘TOASTup and ‘Spotted girl’ to be the criminals of the year, but excused ‘Princess Hey’ and ‘-patricia-‘. Court was adjourned and the periscope went down.
Sorry if I missed anyone and pardon the spelling.
D listed again.
ObamaCanKissMyAs s

High Springs, FL

#69 Jan 4, 2013
Your not being paranoid because They really are out to get you!

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#70 Jan 4, 2013
Because people are out to get me,,

Because I have a target on my back,,

Because the little men in the spaceship in my back yard tell me to be,,,,

because I got nuttin better to do and it entertains me...
ObamaCanKissMyAs s

High Springs, FL

#71 Jan 4, 2013
It's worse than you think!,And they are out to get you!.....RUN!>>>>R UN LIKE DA WIND!!!!!AAAAHAHAHAHAhaaaaa!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#72 Jan 4, 2013
Because I know they want my chocolate!!!
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#73 Jan 4, 2013
I want some chocolate please!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#74 Jan 4, 2013
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls wrote:
NO! Go Away! My chocolate!

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#75 Jan 4, 2013
Get back you white devil. We have special tools......like holy water. Sprinkle sprinkle. Burn much?
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#76 Jan 4, 2013
I will trade you something from my Magic Bag of Suprises!!!!!:)

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#78 Jan 4, 2013
I will trade you something from my Magic Bag of Suprises!!!!!:)
You are awfully calm for someone being burned up by holy water. Here, look at this......PICTURE OF JESUS! Are your eyes burning, yet?
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#79 Jan 4, 2013
HA HA! Only kidding! Holy Water does not bother me! Had you going didnt I?

“goodbye topix”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#80 Jan 4, 2013
Stop splashing holy water about. Ur make "Chat Kat"s chocolate wet!

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#81 Jan 4, 2013
HA HA! Only kidding! Holy Water does not bother me! Had you going didnt I?
But what about my picture of Jesus? I showed it directly to you. Hmmm. Wondering how one goes about performing an exorcism on the one you are supposed to excising. So, what's it gonna take for this exorcism? Jumping jacks, sit UPS, treadmill, free weights?
Bestest Friend

Medford, NY

#82 Jan 4, 2013
Chatty Kathy wrote:
Because I know they want my chocolate!!!
Uh.....you mean "our" chocolate right?

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#83 Jan 4, 2013
Bestest Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh.....you mean "our" chocolate right?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! All mine mine mine mine

Warning stay away from the chocolate! grrrr

Oh and hugs!lol

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#84 Jan 4, 2013
Uh oh. Sounds like the devil got CK. Nothing human can growl like that. At least I don't think so. Pretty sure she has a devil. If I can just overcome these meds and work up some religious delusions I can be Jesus and settle this whole thing by multiplying CK's chocolate AND make us some wine to go with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min MikeF 117,507
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 6 min Fart simulator 3,749
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 11 min whatimeisit 26,033
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 13 min Scary Dude 3,466
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min Amelinda 21,402
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 19 min Not That Time of ... 2,478
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 19 min whatimeisit 54,697
Ebola in America 59 min Hoosier Hillbilly 41
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Laura french 147,750
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 hr Heres lookin at y... 6,419