“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#43 Dec 30, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I captured some wayward space invaders and keep them locked in my head for fun.
So is it difficult to keep those wayward space invaders under control in your head? What if they get out?

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#44 Dec 30, 2012
_MISSY2_ wrote:
It's not paranoia if it's something that is actually happening. People are paranoid or leery because they've been burned and can't help but expect it to happen again.
It's unfortunate, but true, and difficult to convince anyone otherwise. Some people just are not truthful and it's easy to get away with out here in TOPIXland.
I think when dealing with someone on the internet you are strictly depending on your instincts because it is too easy for people to be something they are not. Just have to be very careful and hope your instincts are good if you decide to meet anyone from the internet.

I have a few friends from here that have become RW friends and they are good people. But it is a risk to take.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#45 Dec 30, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
So is it difficult to keep those wayward space invaders under control in your head? What if they get out?
Oh, hell, I take em out and play with em all the time. Cute little buggers except when they play raquetball in there.

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#46 Dec 30, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think when dealing with someone on the internet you are strictly depending on your instincts because it is too easy for people to be something they are not. Just have to be very careful and hope your instincts are good if you decide to meet anyone from the internet.
I have a few friends from here that have become RW friends and they are good people. But it is a risk to take.
I have never been in a situation to have to decide whether to meet in person anyone I was talking to online, but it would be a scary decision to make. I am sure more often than not it goes well, but the ones that make the news are the ones that don't. Is it really worth the risk? Its not like I am lacking great people in my life so that not meeting someone online is a great loss?

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#47 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh, hell, I take em out and play with em all the time. Cute little buggers except when they play raquetball in there.
Ouch that raquetball must give one heck of a headache. You need to create some rules in your head I think.LOL :)

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#48 Dec 30, 2012
I'm not paranoid I'm just very aware... I know that all of these people are out to get me... cause they are all the same person...hahahahaha
@}-'--,---
Dessa Rose
Dessa Prada
Roxie Dear
Rosa Darling
Kathlina
Tammie Jeanie
BonBeBe
Randie McNallie
Candy Rose
Into_the_Sun
Vida-Loca
Violet Beauregard
Sweetie Lie
Amber Dawn
Frisco Kid
Lily Marlene
Remember When
Hmmm
Debbie Starr
Ruby Anna
Frisco Rose
Lyrica
Sweet Maxine
SweetieButt
Katherina
SixxAM
Brooke Lynne
Charlotte Cerise
LOVE IN SONG
APT- 9
WILDFLOWER
georgie girl
Bella-Luna
Amelinda
AliceBlue
Summer Long
CompassRose
Madie
Bill
LovedBlair
LB
Ozzie
B
VORC
JMHO
OFFBEAT LLC 2010
The REAL Sweetie Pie
SnapTogether
LeApple
MissOzzie
MileMarker48
Emma Daisi
Lady Stardust
TeamWork
Clare Bathshire
Christine DeCarlo
Sycophant Sweetie

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#49 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>
I have never been in a situation to have to decide whether to meet in person anyone I was talking to online, but it would be a scary decision to make. I am sure more often than not it goes well, but the ones that make the news are the ones that don't. Is it really worth the risk? Its not like I am lacking great people in my life so that not meeting someone online is a great loss?
I am not one to really connect with others on online to RW. But it worked out that the friendship was comfortable enough to meet and it was fine. It is a new world we are in now and it seems the younger generation don't have as much of a concern to reach out because it just seems to be a new social network of creating friendships. I am not that confident to easily make those friendships so I would probably not take another chance at it even though this one had worked out fine.
A Hunch

Bedford, OH

#50 Dec 30, 2012
Perhaps it's because we have nutbags running around here with 2 or 3 HUNDRED profiles spamming the hell out of the place?
Earn 20 points

Clarkesville, GA

#51 Dec 30, 2012
Paranoid people know what they are doing and project it onto others.

Straight To Hells Door

#52 Dec 30, 2012
Earn 20 points.... were you listening in on a post I made just a few minutes ago??? hmmmmm I thought I heard a clicking sound when I was typing....
;o)
@}-'--,---

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

#53 Dec 30, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
"Why are people so paranoid?"
Oh, I don't know - maybe - just maybe - it's the run on assault weapons and high capacity magazines only a week after 20 children were killed in a grade school?
You're not paranoid if they're out there ....

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#54 Dec 30, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
I'm not paranoid I'm just very aware... I know that all of these people are out to get me... cause they are all the same person...hahahahaha
@}-'--,---
Dessa Rose
Dessa Prada
Roxie Dear
Rosa Darling
Kathlina
Tammie Jeanie
BonBeBe
Randie McNallie
Candy Rose
Into_the_Sun
Vida-Loca
Violet Beauregard
Sweetie Lie
Amber Dawn
Frisco Kid
Lily Marlene
Remember When
Hmmm
Debbie Starr
Ruby Anna
Frisco Rose
Lyrica
Sweet Maxine
SweetieButt
Katherina
SixxAM
Brooke Lynne
Charlotte Cerise
LOVE IN SONG
APT- 9
WILDFLOWER
georgie girl
Bella-Luna
Amelinda
AliceBlue
Summer Long
CompassRose
Madie
Bill
LovedBlair
LB
Ozzie
B
VORC
JMHO
OFFBEAT LLC 2010
The REAL Sweetie Pie
SnapTogether
LeApple
MissOzzie
MileMarker48
Emma Daisi
Lady Stardust
TeamWork
Clare Bathshire
Christine DeCarlo
Sycophant Sweetie
So what the hell pissed Sybil off so bad, and how does anyone keep track of all those names? That is a bit nutso. I have been accused of being others, but I ain't coordinated enough to juggle that many names. Besides, I have enough of my own smart @$$ to keep up with without trying to keep up with what else i said when i was someone else.

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#55 Dec 30, 2012
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not paranoid if they're out there ....
Or in there.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#56 Dec 30, 2012
Just b/c I'm paranoid doesn't
mean there aren't ppl watching me;)

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#57 Dec 30, 2012
arctic wrote:
Just b/c I'm paranoid doesn't
mean there aren't ppl watching me;)
I'm watching you but only because I know you are trying to steal my inventions from my brain by reading my thoughts.

“goodbye topix”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#58 Dec 30, 2012
Last week I went to go on Topix, and I was like, OK, sos theyve changed the layout. Similar, with some differences, like the black bar at the top where it has Home, Forums, Top,___ wasent a black bar. Went to sign in and the keyboard went "bleep", sos I was out quick like. Pays to be paranoid sometimes, on the net anyway.
Level 2

Location hidden

#60 Dec 30, 2012
Ssshhh sssshhhh ssshhhhhhhhh!!!
They hear.... Everything
They see.... Everything
They know.... Everything.

Wait who are we talking about???
I didn't say a thing. Not a damn thing.
I know nothing.

Hmm hmmm hmmmmm
La la laaaa
Duh duh da duhhhh

Straight To Hells Door

#61 Jan 4, 2013
Four words.....
Big Brother IS Watching....

Straight To Hells Door

#62 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
So what the hell pissed Sybil off so bad, and how does anyone keep track of all those names? That is a bit nutso. I have been accused of being others, but I ain't coordinated enough to juggle that many names. Besides, I have enough of my own smart @$$ to keep up with without trying to keep up with what else i said when i was someone else.
That was the short list... Now as to what caused that person to do what they do... I think they were dumped by one or more of their personalities...
;o)
@}-'--,---

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#63 Jan 4, 2013
Because we're out to get them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 2 min Truths 3,025
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min DILF 7,767
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 min Fire starter 30,072
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 3 min Truths 7,619
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 min cast an evil spel... 26,761
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 17 min Enzo49 322
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min karl44 134,013
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 57 min Doug77 4,045
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min Crazy Beautiful 152,776
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Word by Word 25,842
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Chilli J 3,014
More from around the web