“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#22 Dec 29, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
Why are you trying to find out why I am paranoid? What did you hear? Is someone talking about me? Have you been watching me? What makes you think I'm paranoid?
this is funny!LOL

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#23 Dec 29, 2012
Yesterday upon the stair
I met a man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
Oh, how I wish he’d go away
When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn’t see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don’t you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don’t slam the door
Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn’t there
"Antigonish" (1899) By:William Hughes Mearns...
@}-'--,---

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24 Dec 29, 2012
quilterqueen wrote:
A story for all posters:
Once upon a time, in the dark shadows of topixland, there were several spies causing havoc with the trolls and some people. A mysterious bunch of desperadoes: HH, CC, OC, QC, QQ and CK hung around watching suspicious characters like ‘Donald Dork’,’Old Sam’ and ‘Tiger Lily.‘‘Cdr Bunny’ claimed to be ‘skipper’ of this vessel but ‘African shadows’ slipped in and ‘hung kid’ and the ‘lonely widow maker’ before ‘cjt12’ and ‘M69’ could prevent it. The’ Baker’ was a ‘concerned American’‘reebie’ who was ‘just_thinking’ while ‘Jen_Reese’ and ‘6500noogard’ were up to no good. While that ‘yankee’‘texas pete’ was pulling ‘Taffy’,‘Cooper’ turned out to be a copper who sat reading ‘Sam I Am’.‘Josh’ played ‘Seek and Find’ until ‘jackie38’ started playing ‘Kiss and tell’ with ‘Denise Knight’ and ‘dcool’. Although ‘Happy’ about it, he said,‘Nope’. Then things took a dangerous turn when the ‘deer whisperer’ heard ‘Chilli J’ say,‘Un Clem’,’Seriously’,‘Me I know Notheeng.’ Just then over the radio they heard,‘Go Blue Forever’. Those were the code words .‘Nfreebird’ and the ‘60s chic’ heard the ‘Booming Thunder’ and watched as ‘Laurie Caring’ came through the mist and announced,‘boogerschnitzel.’ The ‘Mister_E’ was almost solved, but ‘Kathalina’ asked ‘Whatimeisit; and ‘liam cul8tr’ identified ‘Super Baby’ and ‘Bilbo’ as the real villains.‘Brian_G’,‘ONEIL’ and ‘The Gloop’ turned the tables on ‘sky bobbie and ‘topik ingen’ who accused ‘joanNYadoptee;.‘Misty Fitch’ said,“’lovemypain’’While_ur_up ’.”‘Vee’ was handcuffed to ‘arctic’while C’razy Jae’ was pushed overboard,‘Cyann from CA’ escaped to the beach,‘ESADAH’ and ‘GA missy’ unlocked their handcuffs,‘flbadcatowner’ had to go take care of his cats,‘honeymylove’ and ‘jdmdusa’ caught a boat going to shore,‘Laura Beth’ and ‘LOST in MS’ never showed up.‘MilenaN’ and ‘-VENOM-‘ slipped through the bars, while Judge ‘tallyho’ was declaring ‘TOASTup and ‘Spotted girl’ to be the criminals of the year, but excused ‘Princess Hey’ and ‘-patricia-‘. Court was adjourned and the periscope went down.
Sorry if I missed anyone and pardon the spelling.
This is AWSOME!!! lol.....

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#25 Dec 29, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
this is funny!LOL
be quiet. They are listening. I don't want anyone to know I am here. They always follow me here, and I hate it.

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#26 Dec 29, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Yesterday upon the stair
I met a man who wasn’t there
When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn’t see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don’t you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don’t slam the door
Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn’t there
"Antigonish" (1899) By:William Hughes Mearns...
@}-'--,---
Yeah, that's the same guy that's always listening to me when I think. I'm about to zing his @$$ for good, though. I have a really good hat design this time. I have modified it somewhat since I burned off most my hair last time.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#27 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
be quiet. They are listening. I don't want anyone to know I am here. They always follow me here, and I hate it.
Oh don't worry they don't know you are here and I won't tell them! Its safe and no one is laughing at you I promise.:)hugs!

"giggles"
Linda the lonely widow

Woodridge, IL

#28 Dec 29, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't worry they don't know you are here and I won't tell them! Its safe and no one is laughing at you I promise.:)hugs!
"giggles"
YOU are truly a dumbass

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#29 Dec 29, 2012
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are truly a dumbass
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!MUAH....lol

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#30 Dec 29, 2012
I can hear you laughing!

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#31 Dec 29, 2012
Not funny!
man about town

Des Plaines, IL

#32 Dec 29, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!MUAH....lol
Hey sweet cheeks,Everybody loves me!!! Im all that and a bag of chips baby!!!!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#33 Dec 29, 2012
man about town wrote:
<quoted text> Hey sweet cheeks,Everybody loves me!!! Im all that and a bag of chips baby!!!!
Oh that is great! I never did like chips very much...I am more of a pretzels type of gal!:)

Straight To Hells Door

#34 Dec 29, 2012
Hey Chatty...
Chocolate Covered Pretzels???hmmmmm?
:o)
@}-'--,---

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35 Dec 29, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Chatty...
Chocolate Covered Pretzels???hmmmmm?
:o)
@}-'--,---
LOL>>ABSOLUTELY!!!

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#36 Dec 29, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
"giggles"
Great because I have not perfected my invisibility suit. I thought I did. Trust me, I won't test another one down at the court house.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#37 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Great because I have not perfected my invisibility suit. I thought I did. Trust me, I won't test another one down at the court house.
Oh I would like to have one of those invisibility suits! When will it be ready?LOL

Straight To Hells Door

#38 Dec 29, 2012
I'd rather have the spell that Hermione used in the woods... and that purse!
Harry Potter ~ The Deathly Hallows...

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#39 Dec 29, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I would like to have one of those invisibility suits! When will it be ready?LOL
Don't know. Can't exactly work on it except in my head until they let me back out over that whole fiasco where the last one didn't work. Should be out any day now. Well, that is unless my special hat isn't working, and then they can hear me working on my suit in my head. Pretty sure that would get me a few more days. Its not too bad here, though. I miss ha Ing food with sharp points, like tortilla chips, but hey, no one knew Edgar could do that much damage with a tortilla chip, so they gotta draw the line somewhere.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#40 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't know. Can't exactly work on it except in my head until they let me back out over that whole fiasco where the last one didn't work. Should be out any day now. Well, that is unless my special hat isn't working, and then they can hear me working on my suit in my head. Pretty sure that would get me a few more days. Its not too bad here, though. I miss ha Ing food with sharp points, like tortilla chips, but hey, no one knew Edgar could do that much damage with a tortilla chip, so they gotta draw the line somewhere.
LOL...you sure have a lot going on in that head of yours!:)

Level 1

But I don't know that.

#41 Dec 29, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...you sure have a lot going on in that head of yours!:)
Yeah, I captured some wayward space invaders and keep them locked in my head for fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10,000 pOST WINS 2.0 >>>>> (Aug '11) 7 min NotaGoth 217
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min SobieskiSavedEurope 132,051
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 13 min veteran of war god 25,561
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min wichita-rick 152,411
30,000 post wins (May '13) 23 min NotaGoth 2,080
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 26 min wichita-rick 156
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 27 min NotaGoth 1,720
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 51 min -Lea- 113
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 1 hr Old Sam 76
Is it possible to....... 1 hr Malone 540