who aren't born yet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Yes, EVERYTHING on the internet is a conspiracy. Didn't you see the news reports that Mark Zuckerberg is up for Secretary of State? By 2015, ALL State Department business will be conducted via Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter.

When War is declared, the countries involved will let their opponents know via tweets.

Sanctions will be carried out by defriending.

and

Famine and pestilence will be combated by use of Farmtown and Cafe World.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Look around DUDE...anything YOU do on the internet..requires passwords. Home invasions on the rise, even behind LOCKED doors. Look at the economy, not getting better. Crooks Are getting BOLDER got to be on your guard at all times..

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Why are you trying to find out why I am paranoid? What did you hear? Is someone talking about me? Have you been watching me? What makes you think I'm paranoid?

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Beats Me.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Who told you I was paranoid? WHO!?
enquirer mind

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

65007noogard wrote:
Who told you I was paranoid? WHO!?
I heard you got donkey punched.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Ya know, even when ya call the phone company..they tell ya to go to the their website.. to conduct business. WHAT has happened to a REAL LIVE one on one with a REAL person chat?? Paranoid... Hmmmm..look at it..EVERY business transaction is handled electronically..
E.except at the neighborhood lemonade stand where a box holds the cash...Let's NOT forget the RED LIGHT CAMERAS..watch ya, video taping... invasion of privacy ya say..ALL about the bucks baby. Home Protection Alarm Security sales are booming...Paranoia can whack your brain out BUT in reality.. in this day and age, with all the crime..YOU have to WATCH YOUR BACK... Your life, save it!!

Level 1

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Ya know, even when ya call the phone company..they tell ya to go to the their website.. to conduct business. WHAT has happened to a REAL LIVE one on one with a REAL person chat?? Paranoid... Hmmmm..look at it..EVERY business transaction is handled electronically..
E.except at the neighborhood lemonade stand where a box holds the cash...Let's NOT forget the RED LIGHT CAMERAS..watch ya, video taping... invasion of privacy ya say..ALL about the bucks baby. Home Protection Alarm Security sales are booming...Paranoia can whack your brain out BUT in reality.. in this day and age, with all the crime..YOU have to WATCH YOUR BACK... Your life, save it!!
I was right. They are after me.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

"Why are people so paranoid?"

Oh, I don't know - maybe - just maybe - it's the run on assault weapons and high capacity magazines only a week after 20 children were killed in a grade school?

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

enquirer mind wrote:
<quoted text> I heard you got donkey punched.
Now don't get paranoid, but rumor has it you provide donkeys with oral....treats.

:0)

Level 1

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
"Why are people so paranoid?"
Oh, I don't know - maybe - just maybe - it's the run on assault weapons and high capacity magazines only a week after 20 children were killed in a grade school?
Could have stopped with only the gunman dead if we had armed school staff.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

A story for all posters:
Once upon a time, in the dark shadows of topixland, there were several spies causing havoc with the trolls and some people. A mysterious bunch of desperadoes: HH, CC, OC, QC, QQ and CK hung around watching suspicious characters like ‘Donald Dork’,’Old Sam’ and ‘Tiger Lily.‘‘Cdr Bunny’ claimed to be ‘skipper’ of this vessel but ‘African shadows’ slipped in and ‘hung kid’ and the ‘lonely widow maker’ before ‘cjt12’ and ‘M69’ could prevent it. The’ Baker’ was a ‘concerned American’‘reebie’ who was ‘just_thinking’ while ‘Jen_Reese’ and ‘6500noogard’ were up to no good. While that ‘yankee’‘texas pete’ was pulling ‘Taffy’,‘Cooper’ turned out to be a copper who sat reading ‘Sam I Am’.‘Josh’ played ‘Seek and Find’ until ‘jackie38’ started playing ‘Kiss and tell’ with ‘Denise Knight’ and ‘dcool’. Although ‘Happy’ about it, he said,‘Nope’. Then things took a dangerous turn when the ‘deer whisperer’ heard ‘Chilli J’ say,‘Un Clem’,’Seriously’,‘Me I know Notheeng.’ Just then over the radio they heard,‘Go Blue Forever’. Those were the code words .‘Nfreebird’ and the ‘60s chic’ heard the ‘Booming Thunder’ and watched as ‘Laurie Caring’ came through the mist and announced,‘boogerschnitzel.’ The ‘Mister_E’ was almost solved, but ‘Kathalina’ asked ‘Whatimeisit; and ‘liam cul8tr’ identified ‘Super Baby’ and ‘Bilbo’ as the real villains.‘Brian_G’,‘ONEIL’ and ‘The Gloop’ turned the tables on ‘sky bobbie and ‘topik ingen’ who accused ‘joanNYadoptee;.‘Misty Fitch’ said,“’lovemypain’’While_ur_up ’.”‘Vee’ was handcuffed to ‘arctic’while C’razy Jae’ was pushed overboard,‘Cyann from CA’ escaped to the beach,‘ESADAH’ and ‘GA missy’ unlocked their handcuffs,‘flbadcatowner’ had to go take care of his cats,‘honeymylove’ and ‘jdmdusa’ caught a boat going to shore,‘Laura Beth’ and ‘LOST in MS’ never showed up.‘MilenaN’ and ‘-VENOM-‘ slipped through the bars, while Judge ‘tallyho’ was declaring ‘TOASTup and ‘Spotted girl’ to be the criminals of the year, but excused ‘Princess Hey’ and ‘-patricia-‘. Court was adjourned and the periscope went down.

Sorry if I missed anyone and pardon the spelling.

Level 1

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

I know notheeng and din't do notheeng.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Could have stopped with only the gunman dead if we had armed school staff.
Lol...yeah, Mr. Tweeter, the math teacher, alwats has an M-16 with a bayonette hanging off his back - just in case.
well hung american

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't get paranoid, but rumor has it you provide donkeys with oral....treats.
:0)
You should look up what donkey punch means.I think you dont know.

Level 1

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...yeah, Mr. Tweeter, the math teacher, alwats has an M-16 with a bayonette hanging off his back - just in case.
That's how we roll :)
Someone has to start shooting back. Can you imagine all the planning in a mad man's mind and all his imagined glory when he thinks of the fearful faces and the subsequent media frenzy detailing every known detail of his life? All the excitement in his mind as he imagines killing more than any other shooter. Can you see his face go pale and all the glory empty from his heart when he stares down the receiving end of a .223 of an armed teacher or school secretary? His headlines won't be nearly as impressive to the next psychopath.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how we roll :)
Someone has to start shooting back. Can you imagine all the planning in a mad man's mind and all his imagined glory when he thinks of the fearful faces and the subsequent media frenzy detailing every known detail of his life? All the excitement in his mind as he imagines killing more than any other shooter. Can you see his face go pale and all the glory empty from his heart when he stares down the receiving end of a .223 of an armed teacher or school secretary? His headlines won't be nearly as impressive to the next psychopath.
Sure...and I suppose you'd also want to arm firemen too.

Psychopaths don't care - suicide by cop comes to mind. If you ever underestimate your opponent, regardless of whether he's armed or you're armed, you're dead.

They'll just find another way - the DC snipers are a great example.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

If you arm the teachers - the weapon would have to be in a place where the students couldn't get it, but the teacher could - quickly. Maybe on her body.

If it would save children, wouldn't it be worth it?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Level 4

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

quilterqueen wrote:
If you arm the teachers - the weapon would have to be in a place where the students couldn't get it, but the teacher could - quickly. Maybe on her body.
If it would save children, wouldn't it be worth it?
Think back to your school days..........I can think of at laest 8 of my teachers I'm glad didnt have access to guns..........

Personally, I wouldn't send my kids to a school where I knew there were guns. I'll take my chances nothing will happen and odds are in my favor they wont.

Newtown was a tragedy, but its still an infrequent tragedy.........

Education to the kids to take any threat seriously and report anything they hear about potential violence is the key..........JMO.........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of105
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

155 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association. (Nov '10) 6 min Bezeer 16,512
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Mister_ E 140,228
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 7 min Bezeer 76,566
Owner calls 911 after cat goes berserk 7 min Parden Pard 3
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 8 min Ami in Miami 2,947
Spontaneous Impulse (Oct '13) 10 min Ozzie 1,147
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min honeymylove 14,101
How to become Unbannable 41 min Sidneylonan 52
Colorado Man Offers President Obama Pot 1 hr Sublime1 12