A Jerusalem waiter is out of a job today after he attached the word "retarded" to the receipt

Jul 1, 2013 Full story: NewsRadio540.com 12

A Jerusalem waiter is out of a job today after he attached the word "retarded" to the receipt of a customer who told him he had a serious nut allergy.

Full Story

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 2, 2013
I think it's unfair.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#2 Jul 2, 2013
If someone does something stupid (i.e. the waiter) then he/she shouild suffer the consequences. It's a life experience. Hope he learned from it.
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Guy needs to go back to waiter college...
(It is funny as shit though!)

“It All Started With A Big Bang”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Kalamazoo, MI 867-5309

#4 Jul 2, 2013
The waiter later said he should have just put "No Nuts," but he didn't think the customer had any balls to complain about it.
probably

Waterford, MI

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Is Ann Coulter going to help him get his jobback?
Krypteia

Bedford, UK

#7 Jul 3, 2013
I asked a waiter how they prepared their chicken,he said "We just tell them they're going to die"..
stephen

Satellite Provider

#8 Jul 4, 2013
Hello dear thank u so much for home hallmark attitude i love u, im overwhelming when i grab this here seriously i can't believe they someone like u here wish i couldhave u not to be outthere to wasted. My arm is that im serious to be with u in any way u needed it, im single still a virgin and a poor guy since i have being exist i have not express sweetness of this wish and hope u we both we wll i love u dear...... Finally to impact it have suitor to me if i can see and touch it life and sure direct i dont play with someone feelin that burn my heart desire to be! Im 21 yrs now filth and sure that i wll makes u happy be obstinate and dont be hazards bcos it have being and vindicate in ur desire and action world ok, i lives in delta state stay doin noting and i have sycophant o meet someone here who can show me love kind care it very hard, but someday i wll hope it wll be u love u, im Stephen from anambra state thanks as soon as u reply me here my cell fone, 08164360128, call and tell who u are love u once again byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#9 Jul 4, 2013
hapee forth ofs jewlie two yun & yuns, miss cat ciao
<3,
yuns gud frend cooter bob
USA

Waverly, OH

#10 Jul 4, 2013
Hubby is looking for a good lawyer. Ha
machete

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jul 5, 2013
if you do. do its ownrisk
Samim

Boardman, OR

#13 Jul 6, 2013
Very gd post
nirbhay

London, UK

#14 Jul 7, 2013
bhabhd ya garl call me9762865366 mumabi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 4 min Old Sam 1,382
You know it's over when... (Aug '12) 5 min Sam 1,391
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 5 min Old Sam 6,718
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 6 min Old Sam 1,579
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 7 min Old Sam 3,895
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min DanFromSmithville 120,870
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min Vector aka Victor... 6,231
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 9 min Mitt s Santorum S... 30
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min wichita-rick 148,965
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 23 min -Lea- 22,229
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 1 hr dragoon70056 36
True or False Game 4 hr Vector aka Victor... 377

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE