“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#4534 Oct 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>One of those props was for you and thanks!
Thanks, I sure appreciate it!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#4535 Oct 31, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I sure appreciate it!
lol

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4536 Oct 31, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Here's a prop for you Ricky......hopefully you are having a great day......and remember to be safe tonight because it is All Halloos Eve.......lol!!!

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4537 Oct 31, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a prop for you Ricky......hopefully you are having a great day......and remember to be safe tonight because it is All Halloos Eve.......lol!!!
happy halloween, Miss NorCal native. I hope that everything is well with you today. Please take care!!! By the way, did you receive my prop?:D

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4538 Oct 31, 2013
salwagold 1 wrote:
<quoted text>happy halloween, Miss NorCal native. I hope that everything is well with you today. Please take care!!! By the way, did you receive my prop?:D
Happy Halloween to you as well Lady salwagold 1......yes, I did receive your prop and returned it.......hopefully you have a great day and be safe!!!

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4539 Oct 31, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Halloween to you as well Lady salwagold 1......yes, I did receive your prop and returned it.......hopefully you have a great day and be safe!!!
Thank you. Please take care as well. I am wishing you a great day Lady NorCal Native :)

“Happy Halloween”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Witches Brew

#4540 Nov 3, 2013
heres a prop for anybody that reads this ..Hope you have a terrific day..I miss it as well ..:o(..you guys are the best....<3

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4541 Nov 3, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
heres a prop for anybody that reads this ..Hope you have a terrific day..I miss it as well ..:o(..you guys are the best....<3
Thank you......here's a prop for you as well:-)

“Happy Halloween”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Witches Brew

#4542 Nov 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you......here's a prop for you as well:-)
and I thank you..wish topix would come up with another game for us..you have an awesome Sunday...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4543 Nov 3, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
and I thank you..wish topix would come up with another game for us..you have an awesome Sunday...
You too.....frankly, I'd just be happy to have the props back:-)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#4544 Nov 7, 2013
Need 5 please, thanks!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4545 Nov 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Need 5 please, thanks!
I'm running a special on props today........5 for a nickel.......lol!!!

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#4546 Nov 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm running a special on props today........5 for a nickel.......lol!!!
Here's a quarter, I'll take 25! Props for everyone, my treat!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4547 Nov 7, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a quarter, I'll take 25! Props for everyone, my treat!!!
Here ya go and thanks for the quarter.....now I need to go find another to call someone who cares......lol!!!

Here's a free prop just for making me smile a bit:-)

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4548 Nov 7, 2013
Hey knobs. There are no more props. Get over it already.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4549 Nov 7, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
Hey knobs. There are no more props. Get over it already.
Oh be nice!!!

“Necks victim”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4550 Nov 7, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
Hey knobs. There are no more props. Get over it already.
No imaginary props for you!

No soup for you

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#4551 Nov 8, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
No imaginary props for you!
No soup for you
NEXT!

Okay I have 5 new props to hand out, who needs them?

(someone new is going to come along and say "what the hell are ya'll talking about"? lol

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4552 Nov 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>NEXT!
Okay I have 5 new props to hand out, who needs them?
(someone new is going to come along and say "what the hell are ya'll talking about"? lol
You're probably right.......but then, that would be their issue, not ours.......lol!!!

Here's a prop for you this morning just because it's TGIF!!!

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#4553 Nov 12, 2013
we can switch to judging!

Hi everyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 min whatimeisit 6,240
Word Association (Mar '10) 6 min whatimeisit 16,111
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min Wolftracks 149,015
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 50 min Agents of Corruption 120,898
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 55 min Grace Nerissa 24,574
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 6,832
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 2 hr Enzo49 143
True or False Game 5 hr SLY WEST 383
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 5 hr SLY WEST 32
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 hr -Lea- 22,231

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE