“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4491 Oct 23, 2013
salwagold 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad to hear that. I would be happy to give you a glass of lemonade and a few sweets if you are nearby:D Just take care okay? See you tomorrow!!!
Ooooo, some nice ice cold lemonade......my favorite:-)

I'm always close by:-).....have a great day or night and yes, see ya tomorrow!!!

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

#4492 Oct 23, 2013
salwagold 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad to hear that. I would be happy to give you a glass of lemonade and a few sweets if you are nearby:D Just take care okay? See you tomorrow!!!
I just realized you change your name.

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4493 Oct 23, 2013
White Fire wrote:
<quoted text>I just realized you change your name.
Your post made me just notice that too.... You don't even have to change profiles, just make sure to ask topix admin nicely but professionally, and they may actually go for it.

:)

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4494 Oct 23, 2013
White Fire wrote:
<quoted text>I just realized you change your name.
Yes, I did sir. My laptop was stolen when I came back from Bahrain so I have them changed my profile name for security reasons. My old name is related to my passwords that's why :D

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4495 Oct 24, 2013
salwagold 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I did sir. My laptop was stolen when I came back from Bahrain so I have them changed my profile name for security reasons. My old name is related to my passwords that's why :D
Here's a prop for your troubles.....I had topix change my nic a year ago because when I registered this account I had used my real name and after 4 years, realized that wasn't so hot......so, topix asked for three choices and this was one of my choices.......and I actually like it:-)

Hopefully you have a great day and I left some danishes and drinks on a cart at the door as you come in:-)

Level 5

Location hidden

#4496 Oct 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a prop for your troubles.....I had topix change my nic a year ago because when I registered this account I had used my real name and after 4 years, realized that wasn't so hot......so, topix asked for three choices and this was one of my choices.......and I actually like it:-)
Hopefully you have a great day and I left some danishes and drinks on a cart at the door as you come in:-)
wow, this is a nice surprise, Ma'am! You are so sweet :) Thanks for the prop and the food. I hope you have a nice day. Here's my prop for you too!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4497 Oct 24, 2013
salwagold 1 wrote:
<quoted text>wow, this is a nice surprise, Ma'am! You are so sweet :) Thanks for the prop and the food. I hope you have a nice day. Here's my prop for you too!
You're welcome and wishing you a great day as well......I find getting my daily points has become so much easier than before.......lol!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#4498 Oct 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome and wishing you a great day as well......I find getting my daily points has become so much easier than before.......lol!!!
You are right and i found my props overflowing lol!!! Will topix make new game again? It is boring without it....(sigh)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4500 Oct 24, 2013
salwagold 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right and i found my props overflowing lol!!! Will topix make new game again? It is boring without it....(sigh)
That I don't know......but take it in stride and enjoy the conversation:-)

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4503 Oct 25, 2013
I miss this thread!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4504 Oct 25, 2013
Me too Sugar. Wonder why they stopped it and what they will replace it with. And when.

Level 5

Location hidden

#4505 Oct 25, 2013
zazz wrote:
Me too Sugar. Wonder why they stopped it and what they will replace it with. And when.
Hi zazz! It's nice to see you here. I am also thinking about the games and wondering when we can start playing again. I hope you have a great day my friend!(Cyber hugs)

“Hello everyone!”

Level 9

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4506 Oct 27, 2013
Hello, I need 5 props .. thanks in advance for those who want to share

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4507 Oct 27, 2013
Mr Pip wrote:
Hello, I need 5 props .. thanks in advance for those who want to share
Here ya go Mr Pip........hopefully these will get you to your point total:-)

Level 5

Location hidden

#4508 Oct 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go Mr Pip........hopefully these will get you to your point total:-)
Hi ma'am. Did you receive my invisible prop for today? i hope that your day went well.

Happy Sunday!!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4509 Oct 27, 2013
salwagold 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi ma'am. Did you receive my invisible prop for today? i hope that your day went well.
Happy Sunday!!!!
I did and thank you so much......we had a great day:-)

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Level 5

The North Pole

#4510 Oct 27, 2013
I miss the games . At first I was glad it was over now It had turned into work .I just miss it .

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#4511 Oct 27, 2013
I never had a chance in the game, but I think they should have found a way to leave the props in place.

Now we will have to verbally prop others ...

Props to you all and what I will miss is the friendly visitors that came into these threads.

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Level 5

The North Pole

#4512 Oct 27, 2013
Give judge its for props that shows just like props .

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#4513 Oct 27, 2013
Thank You, but ...

Those icons are at times offensive and can be changed all too quickly. They are unreliable and cowardly if you ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Hidingfromyou 134,113
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min X Crypsis X 152,801
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 15 min Enzo49 25,908
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 15 min whatimeisit 6,911
New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 18 min whatimeisit 449
w0rds - - a ~ 2 ~ z (Jan '13) 41 min Independent1 1,225
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 138,407
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 1 hr Xstain Mullah Decree 12
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 37,764
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 3 hr toad4754 3,015