Location hidden

#2262 Jul 27, 2013
Thank you RnL2008, Stocking, Jennifer Renee for the props

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2263 Jul 27, 2013
Yoohoo and Jezebella, thanks my friends.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2264 Jul 28, 2013
Morning folks......Thank you PWofNC for the props.....I'm still in need of 3 more for the day and thanks in advance to those who share:-)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2265 Jul 28, 2013
Thank you AussiPino and -Persephone- for the props.....I ONLY need one more for the day and then I'll be good........again thanks in advance to those who share:-)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2266 Jul 28, 2013
Thank you The Exam and Mr Pip for the props.....I'M GOOD FOR THE DAY:-)

Wishing everyone a happy Sunday!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2267 Jul 28, 2013
Thank you Lady Junket for the prop.....I'm super good for the day:-)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2268 Jul 28, 2013
good morning all , just posting to get into the game ..THOUGHT..... this is the problem when this second thread open now we are posting one both , we waste props because we give you one here only to find you already have it there

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2269 Jul 28, 2013
thanks P/G

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#2270 Jul 28, 2013
in need of props please and thank you :)
Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2271 Jul 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
good morning all , just posting to get into the game ..THOUGHT..... this is the problem when this second thread open now we are posting one both , we waste props because we give you one here only to find you already have it there
Here, There and Everywhere...Prop, Pops!

Level 7

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2272 Jul 28, 2013
I need one prop today. Thank you!

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2273 Jul 28, 2013
Good morning all my fellow prop swapers!

I need 4 props please(post if u need 1 back)

Thanks and have a beautiful Sunday!

Level 7

Location hidden

#2274 Jul 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
Hey Tally, I have noticed the same thing. Although I post on both threads I always make sure to post im full on both. And all though its a pain, i also check the other thread b4 I give my regulars a prop just in case they are full on the other thread already and just didnt post full on both. I hate to prop someone thats already full cause someone else may need it later. Idk, maybe we can come up with a better way cause even when I post im full I sometimes still get props, and other times I still need some and dont get any.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2275 Jul 28, 2013
yoohoo321 wrote:
I need one prop today. Thank you!
Hey Yoohoo321...on the other thread it says u have 5 props on your post from 6 hrs ago, do u still need 1 more? We are trying to figure a better way to do this with everyone posting on both prop threads so we arent wasting our props. Let me know if u do...hope u have a great Sunday!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2276 Jul 28, 2013
jordan115 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Tally, I have noticed the same thing. Although I post on both threads I always make sure to post im full on both. And all though its a pain, i also check the other thread b4 I give my regulars a prop just in case they are full on the other thread already and just didnt post full on both. I hate to prop someone thats already full cause someone else may need it later. Idk, maybe we can come up with a better way cause even when I post im full I sometimes still get props, and other times I still need some and dont get any.
some times I miss some .. always try to make up later but

“Everyone deserves a chance”

Level 3

Since: Nov 10

Bring God back N2 your life!

#2277 Jul 28, 2013
Good morning!
Another day we are blessed to see..

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2278 Jul 28, 2013
Folks,
There are 24 threads just in offbeat that involve giving props........if ya want to play in all 24, then you are liable to get props you don't need......I have a few regular posters who prop me and I prop them........I also get props in other threads and forums for a variety of reasons......all we can do is thank those who prop us and let them know if we are full and to pay it forward.......frankly, I've tried a few different approaches, but in the end.....all I can do is let those posters who prop me know I appreciate it and move on:-)

Have a great day everyone!!!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2279 Jul 28, 2013
you can give props on all post & threads as long as you have props to give

Level 7

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2280 Jul 28, 2013
jordan115 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Yoohoo321...on the other thread it says u have 5 props on your post from 6 hrs ago, do u still need 1 more? We are trying to figure a better way to do this with everyone posting on both prop threads so we arent wasting our props. Let me know if u do...hope u have a great Sunday!
Hi Jordan 115----I did need one more prop, didn't think I'd get it there, but looking at my messages I think I eventually did. I usually wait awhile before asking here, but you're right, it can lead to being overpropped.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2281 Jul 28, 2013
I'm full for the day. Does anyone need props today?

I'll check back later to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Laura french 147,745
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 35 min ChristineM 117,498
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Trouser Cough 29,550
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 40,330
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 54,695
A six word game (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 17,626
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Heres lookin at y... 6,419
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 33
Ebola in America 3 hr Just TLC 38
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr ---Word Woman--- 21,395