Baggy Pants Law Will Fine Offenders In Louisiana Town

Apr 17, 2013 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 26

Terrebonne Parish, a town in Louisiana, passed an ordinance this week to ban saggy pants in public .

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 17, 2013
GREAT , I think it looks Stupid, ALL SPRADLED LEGG to be able to walk..But if thats what they want more power to the person wearing them...Different ideas

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2 Apr 17, 2013
"Terrebonne Parish, a town in Louisiana, passed an ordinance this week to ban saggy pants in public."

Earth to McFly: Terrebonne Parish is not a town.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 17, 2013
I was following a boy a few weeks ago , his pants were literally down at his knees.. boxers in full view..little buttcheeks tucked to perfection.....he was side hunched over holding on to one side to keep them up..thats where that "swag thing" comes from..the sideways yo thing they do.. When I passed him, I looked him up and down,, smiled,, and said... really??? he winked at me, nodded, said yo mamma,, its coo.... very friendly kid....
at that moment I realized, I am in fact...OLD....
RIP ElVIS...
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#4 Apr 17, 2013
While I personally dislike the look of the saggy pants, declaring it to be FORBIDDEN and subject to a fine is an assault on liberty.

If people think they can get away with forcing people NOT to wear a certain item of clothing, it wouldn't take much for them to think they can FORCE people TO wear something -- like a BURKA!!

Why do people feel the need to place so much regulation upon 'free' people??
Orca Winfrey

Medford, NY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
If I am not allowed to wear baggy pants then I'll have to resort to Spandex. Is that what you people want?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6 Apr 17, 2013
yes at least we can tell you crapped , not wondere
Howard the Duck

Orlando, FL

#7 Apr 17, 2013
They wear their pants like that because they are either gay cruising or homosexual prostitutes street walking.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#8 Apr 17, 2013
right three and four side by side , even hookers rarely team up...
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#9 Apr 17, 2013
Long term prison sentences for listening to )c)rap would be a major step in the right direction along with executing (c)rappers! This is a 'culture' that must be suppressed by any means necessary!!

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#10 Apr 18, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Long term prison sentences for listening to )c)rap would be a major step in the right direction along with executing (c)rappers! This is a 'culture' that must be suppressed by any means necessary!!
ROFLMAO.. Baggy pants are a direct descendant of THE PRISON CULTURE in the U.S..

Yup, I agree with you, Sheik. The U.S., the land of the free, comprises 1/5 of the total world population but houses 25% of the world prison population. We need to stop sending people to jail...RIGHT NOW!

Amor Lilman - Pull Ya Pants Up

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11 Apr 18, 2013
Howard the Duck wrote:
They wear their pants like that because they are either gay cruising or homosexual prostitutes street walking.
WRONG!!

http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/sagging....
Yeah Stupid

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO.. Baggy pants are a direct descendant of THE PRISON CULTURE in the U.S..
Yup, I agree with you, Sheik. The U.S., the land of the free, comprises 1/5 of the total world population but houses 25% of the world prison population. We need to stop sending people to jail...RIGHT NOW!
Amor Lilman - Pull Ya Pants Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dF_wiHSeRY4XX
We'll just send all the murderers, rapists, and crack heads to live with YOU, Nan.

What a goddam dumbass you are. Seriously.

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#13 Apr 18, 2013
Yeah Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>We'll just send all the murderers, rapists, and crack heads to live with YOU, Nan.
What a goddam dumbass you are. Seriously.
Crack heads belong in treatment. We have torturers, murders and rapists running around...

Bush-era torture use 'indisputable,' Guantanamo must close, task force finds

An independent task force issued a damning review of Bush-era interrogation practices on Tuesday, saying the highest U.S. officials bore ultimate responsibility for the "indisputable" use of torture...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/16/17...

Remember Abu Ghraib?

Trial Starts in Abu Ghraib Death

By T.R. Reid
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, May 25, 2005

SAN DIEGO, May 24 -- An alleged Iraqi insurgent, Manadel Jamadi, died under intense CIA questioning at the notorious Abu Ghraib prison outside Baghdad about 19 months ago. On Tuesday, the government launched the first criminal trial in the case -- but none of the CIA agents who were involved is facing charges.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

"Who are the ones we left in charge? Lawyers, thieves and killers"

I never said we don't need prisons (nice job at trying to twist what I said) but we need to stop locking up non-violent offenders up. What? You like paying for and supporting the PRIVATE industrial prison complex? Perhaps we could find a place for you there!
Like I Said

United States

#14 Apr 18, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Crack heads belong in treatment. We have torturers, murders and rapists running around...
Bush-era torture use 'indisputable,' Guantanamo must close, task force finds
An independent task force issued a damning review of Bush-era interrogation practices on Tuesday, saying the highest U.S. officials bore ultimate responsibility for the "indisputable" use of torture...
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/16/17...
Remember Abu Ghraib?
Trial Starts in Abu Ghraib Death
By T.R. Reid
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
SAN DIEGO, May 24 -- An alleged Iraqi insurgent, Manadel Jamadi, died under intense CIA questioning at the notorious Abu Ghraib prison outside Baghdad about 19 months ago. On Tuesday, the government launched the first criminal trial in the case -- but none of the CIA agents who were involved is facing charges.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
"Who are the ones we left in charge? Lawyers, thieves and killers"
I never said we don't need prisons (nice job at trying to twist what I said) but we need to stop locking up non-violent offenders up. What? You like paying for and supporting the PRIVATE industrial prison complex? Perhaps we could find a place for you there!
Nothing but off topic SPAM! Let's send them all to live with YOU, Nan. YOU can "rehabilitate" them, rite?

Thank your idiotic Kenyan for not closing GITMO. That was his first "promise", rite?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#15 Apr 18, 2013
reebie wrote:
I was following a boy a few weeks ago , his pants were literally down at his knees.. boxers in full view..little buttcheeks tucked to perfection.....he was side hunched over holding on to one side to keep them up..thats where that "swag thing" comes from..the sideways yo thing they do.. When I passed him, I looked him up and down,, smiled,, and said... really??? he winked at me, nodded, said yo mamma,, its coo.... very friendly kid....
at that moment I realized, I am in fact...OLD....
RIP ElVIS...
You were following a boy who had his pants down around his knees?

OMG- YOU'RE SAM!!!!
Lost In Interpretation

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>You were following a boy who had his pants down around his knees?
OMG- YOU'RE SAM!!!!
What's that, Faggypants? Who's Sam, and why haven't you met with your parole officer in the last six months? We got a buzz that you were too close to an elementary school last month, about the 20th. Remember, 1,000 feet is the rule.
Father MulCahey

Medford, NY

#17 Apr 18, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
OMG- YOU'RE SAM!!!!
I see nothing wrong with doing that.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#18 Apr 18, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
OMG- YOU'RE SAM!!!!
ha...! ha..!!
even tho , for the most part I am not familiar with Sam..

funny Mr. F...
What A Coincidence

United States

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Father MulCahey wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing wrong with doing that.
Neither does Faggotman. I think Cook County encourages it, actually.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#20 Apr 18, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
ha...! ha..!!
even tho , for the most part I am not familiar with Sam..
funny Mr. F...
Sam's the mentally challenged poster that certain click of posters use to troll Ferrerman as well as posters in their own click, to keep them on their toes. It's how they circle the wagons. More on that some other time. Sam's like the retarded kid that the *cool* get to say dirty words. Then they giggle. He does too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 8 min Cyan in CA 40,278
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 9 min Cyan in CA 1,679
What's your tip for the day? 10 min ms_Sweeter 1,085
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min ---Word Woman--- 20,651
Letter W.. (Dec '13) 13 min Judy 123 991
axxx is back lylah 13 min Rockinjake 9
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 21 min AmyFaith 5,036
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min wichita-rick 147,063
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr David0407 5,689
Woman Adds 3rd Breast to Make Herself 'Unattrac... 3 hr DILF 17