Comments
101 - 120 of 137 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
African_Spammer

United States

#106 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I think you've justy hoisted your own petard.
^^^ Dumb
Mr Obvious

United States

#107 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I think you've justy hoisted your own petard.
I think you've spanked your own monkey. Better wipe your chin, boy.
Larry Craig

United States

#108 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that'll trick 'em! If they're all as smart as a Crain....
Are we still meeting in the men's room at O'Hare at 11:00?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#109 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that'll trick 'em! If they're all as smart as a Crain....
Lots of districts in Texas are now taking that approach and it doesn't cost the state a dime. This latest gun grab calls so many things assault weapons and want to ban pistols and shotguns. Just like the cop killer bullets. Just give an object a bad name and rely on emotions
Nine One One

United States

#110 Jan 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Crain - the second and third largest police forces in the United States are armed also in those two cities.
When will you ever learn to think it through first before posting?
50,000,000 guns in Texas - LMFGDAO!!!
You ever call a cop in Chicago???? It takes them 45 minutes to get to wherever you are.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#111 Jan 25, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of districts in Texas are now taking that approach and it doesn't cost the state a dime. This latest gun grab calls so many things assault weapons and want to ban pistols and shotguns. Just like the cop killer bullets. Just give an object a bad name and rely on emotions
Even the gun show promoters don't agree with your babble.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Hoffman Estates, IL

#112 Jan 25, 2013
Nine One One wrote:
<quoted text>You ever call a cop in Chicago???? It takes them 45 minutes to get to wherever you are.
That's cause you don't live there, Spammy. Now hang up the phone and get back to trolling.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#114 Jan 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't open the last link I posted. That's cool - but I just don't see the fences, pal. You go ahead and believe what you want to believe, ok?
It is more than just belief, it is personal knowledge. All you have is one picture, whereas I have been on that campus more times than I can count. So I know what I am talking about.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#115 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>That's cause you don't live there, Spammy. Now hang up the phone and get back to trolling.
Cops don't show up until the shooting dies down. They go have a doughnut and wait till they run out of ammo then grab the masking tape to out line the body :)

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#116 Jan 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't open the last link I posted. That's cool - but I just don't see the fences, pal. You go ahead and believe what you want to believe, ok?
I see you danced around my other post. I even provided you with the requisite link that you clamor for. Still no reply, since it shows you to be 100% wrong about the schools in the Bellflower Unified School district having fences around the complete campus, not just the playgrounds and athletic fields.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#117 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
I KNOW!!!!!!
Put "GUN FREE ZONE" signs outside of the gun show! Then, when the killer shows up to massacre, everyone buys guns and ammo really quick without background checks, shoots the guy(s) and then everybody is a hero!
Or better yet, lets just ban guns like Shitcago has. Gun violence will surely decline (just like in Shitcago), right?

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Hoffman Estates, IL

#118 Jan 25, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or better yet, lets just ban guns like Shitcago has. Gun violence will surely decline (just like in Shitcago), right?
Sheesh- not hard to rile you up!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#119 Jan 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh- not hard to rile you up!
Not riled. Just pointing out stupidity as I come across it.
danclark

Washington, DC

#120 Jan 25, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
There's been a couple of mass shootings here that I remember in my lifetime. In 1989, a woman hater shot dead 14 women at a engineering college in Montreal. Just a few yrs ago, again in Montreal, some nut started shooting at Dawson College wounding many and killing 2.
Because of such actions, the liberal govt back then decided Canada needed a long gun registry. Before those incidents, we never had to register long guns(hunting rifles etc...)It didn't make sense because in both those shootings, hunting rifles were not used. Secondly, hunting rifles have been owned by law abiding Canadians for generations with no major problems....so why pick on law abiding people because of a few shootings? Thirdly, the liberal govt back then said the registry would only cost $25 mill to set up... then it was $50 mill...in the end the final cost was over $2 billion. Liberals here have problems in public accounting.
Thank goodness our current conservative govt got rid of this silly long gun registry. It solved nothing because there were no major probs to begin with. The liberal long gun registry was a quick knee jerk reaction without any thinking.
Lastly, most gun crime here happens in the cities, done by gangbangers and drive bys. All of the Canadians who own long guns, some handguns, and even some with semi-auto weapons in their possessions never or rarely cause a problem. We all know who are the gangbangers etc...
Thanks for that great post! Good info.
danclark

Baltimore, MD

#121 Jan 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is, that it's hard enough getting good enough teachers nowadays that can actually TEACH our kids something of substance, let alone asking them also to carry a gun, put themselves in harm's way and protect our kids in a gunfight. I'm not sure the teacher's unions will go for that - at least the rank and file that I know of wouldn't vote that in. The reason you become a teacher is that it is an extremely rewarding profession, on an intellectual level - you don't have to wait 10 years to see your successes blossom. As one of my teacher friends told me last week - "If I wanted to carry a gun and protect children, I would've applied through the Sheriff's Department."
As I've said all along - keep your guns and ammunition - as long as there's guns out there for the crazies to kill kids, the prices will continue to escalate. Maybe then and only then will ALL gunowners begin to take responsibility to actually lock up their guns.
Lastly, did you see that the largest gun show on the east coast was postponed yesterday? The exhibitor said, "In the current climate, we felt that the presence of modern sporting rifles would distract from the theme of hunting and fishing, disrupting the broader experience of our guests."
Uh oh...
you mention teachers having a rewarding proffession. I have a friend 2doors from. Me that is a retired teacher. Told me some of her days as a teacher. 1 example, on a school field trip the students got so rowdy the school bus driver pulls over (on an interstate highway) snd calls police. 3kids arrested. I live 2 blocks from a middle school which I went to in 1968 ( and no big problems just an occassioal school fight) now daily police presence is a neccessity because of violence. Last month a large fight broke out-65 students. Nine police cars arrived. 3 times fights happened from noon to 11pm. The police had rifles out. This all happening on my block. Gunshots fired by those students. Still think a teacher would'nt want a gun? My brother works at a refinery. He did'nt take the job to have a shootout. It became neccessary. He has a license to carry an atmed weapon. This county has become violent. Most are ages 25yrs old or less doing crimes using guns. I use to target practice with a friend when he was new on the police force. That was in 1983. I since sold the gun. Now I wish I did'nt. Robberies happen around here but your schol aged students. If I was in the teaching profession I d carry a gun gladly. See, its those age groups that do the majority of crimes carrying guns. Those who have guns for protection are'nt the ones doing crimes. You HAVE TO DISARM CRIMINALS first! To disarm lawabiding citizens is leaving them as defenseless moving tatgets. Look at how many agree since my last post.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#122 Jan 25, 2013
The ONLY way ANY country... WILL ever REALLY get rid of guns is...To INVENT a vaporization implant into every human's eye..ONCE the weapon is shown.. INSTANT extermination..
THAT and THAT alone is the ONLY solution to GUN CONTOL!! Even with ANNIHILATION of all lifeforms.. THERE will be survivors... AND GUNS WILL STILL DO HARM once in their hands... It appears to be a NO WIN SITUATION... am sorry to say!!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#123 Jan 25, 2013
Nine One One wrote:
<quoted text>You ever call a cop in Chicago???? It takes them 45 minutes to get to wherever you are.
Precisely my point - they have the 2nd largest police force in the United States and yet have the most murders per capita.

Luckily, I never had to call a cop in Chicago.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#124 Jan 25, 2013
danclark wrote:
<quoted text> you mention teachers having a rewarding proffession. I have a friend 2doors from. Me that is a retired teacher. Told me some of her days as a teacher. 1 example, on a school field trip the students got so rowdy the school bus driver pulls over (on an interstate highway) snd calls police. 3kids arrested. I live 2 blocks from a middle school which I went to in 1968 ( and no big problems just an occassioal school fight) now daily police presence is a neccessity because of violence. Last month a large fight broke out-65 students. Nine police cars arrived. 3 times fights happened from noon to 11pm. The police had rifles out. This all happening on my block. Gunshots fired by those students. Still think a teacher would'nt want a gun? My brother works at a refinery. He did'nt take the job to have a shootout. It became neccessary. He has a license to carry an atmed weapon. This county has become violent. Most are ages 25yrs old or less doing crimes using guns. I use to target practice with a friend when he was new on the police force. That was in 1983. I since sold the gun. Now I wish I did'nt. Robberies happen around here but your schol aged students. If I was in the teaching profession I d carry a gun gladly. See, its those age groups that do the majority of crimes carrying guns. Those who have guns for protection are'nt the ones doing crimes. You HAVE TO DISARM CRIMINALS first! To disarm lawabiding citizens is leaving them as defenseless moving tatgets. Look at how many agree since my last post.
Yeah, yeah, yeah - everybody's got it tough, right?

Look - if she did complain about her work after she retired, she was in the wrong profession, IMO.

And if you were in the teaching profession, you could not carry a gun - schools are gun-free zones.

A handgun is useless against a semi-automatic rifle. By the time you've drawn your weapon he's already "double-tapped" you.

Life ain't like the movies - having a clear shot at your advasary (sp?) in any gunfight is a pipe dream.
wake up

Welch, WV

#125 Jan 25, 2013
no matter what law is passed criminals will always have guns, and law abiding citizens that have gins taken away will suffer loss because of banning guns to protect themselves,2nd amendment all the way thank god.and if you don't like the way it is here leave this is America no guns out lawed.
wake up

Welch, WV

#126 Jan 25, 2013
it is our constitution the right to own and bear arms.our founding fathers all agreed,and that's the way it shall stay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fergson Police Dept. 4 min dragoon70056 332
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 min adopted brothers 28,478
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 6 min the wandering girl 1,264
The ALPHABET Game (May '11) 6 min whatimeisit 10,748
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 9 min the wandering girl 3,431
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 10 min Flower-Child 225
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 12 min the wandering girl 29,109
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min -Lea- 18,486
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr reebie 794
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr wichita-rick 145,074
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••