LAURA BEFFY is Posing as Stacked & Proud
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#1221 Oct 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
your profiles make you look stupid....... all 200 of em.....
Your many profiles, Beth, don't flatter you much either.'
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#1222 Oct 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
your profiles make you look stupid....... all 200 of em.....
Your obsession with me and my profiles is stupid and has been going on for years...that sheer obsession really does make you look stupid, Squirtcake

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#1223 Oct 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
you should come back....... big changes in my city....
wud love 2 - when u avail?

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1226 Oct 19, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a curious statement Miss Kate.
Funny, someone PM'd me last week and asked me how I was fairing with my favorite troll. They told me they know who they used to be and why they got banned. Hmmmm, I can't wait to find out what they wish to share about all that.
Hope you are well.
:)
'
'
Hello Ms S&P
Thoughts and prayers for you and yours.
Peace
:)
Trish,

I am Doing great!

I wonder who got banned this time?

How is you weekend?

Kate
Janie

Allentown, PA

#1227 Oct 19, 2013
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with me and my profiles is stupid and has been going on for years...that sheer obsession really does make you look stupid, Squirtcake


Obsession by Animotion with lyrics

Thought this song would be appropriate for you from Stacked and Proud.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1228 Oct 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
your profiles make you look stupid....... all 200 of em.....
Are all his posts from florida? I wasn;t paying attention.

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#1229 Oct 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
oh......... lol..... it's so hard to read smart azz.....
evening you..... i hope your weekend is going great..... i have been working, and i'm working tomorrow also.....:( BUT..... i'm off next week........ whooooooo hooooooooo
the boys are off on half term to.... so got some good things planned....:)
what have u planned 4 them n will u have time 4 urself 2?

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1230 Oct 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
oh......... lol..... it's so hard to read smart azz.....
evening you..... i hope your weekend is going great..... i have been working, and i'm working tomorrow also.....:( BUT..... i'm off next week........ whooooooo hooooooooo
the boys are off on half term to.... so got some good things planned....:)
I hope you enjoy the time off. I hope you spend some nice time with them. ANd one needs a haircut!:0 lol

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1231 Oct 20, 2013
Sooo... was there a link to these stacked beauts anywhere in these 57 pages?
Ti is curious.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1233 Oct 20, 2013
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with me and my profiles is stupid and has been going on for years...that sheer obsession really does make you look stupid, Squirtcake
i'm obsessed with you??? LMAO....

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1234 Oct 20, 2013
poolman67 wrote:
<quoted text>wud love 2 - when u avail?
some of the time, i could show you around...:)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1235 Oct 20, 2013
poolman67 wrote:
<quoted text>what have u planned 4 them n will u have time 4 urself 2?
we are planning a trip to Wales and London, also going rock climbing and to the sport centre..... we were going to take them to Paris for the night, but the weather is looking very dodgy .... and time for myself, i don't need that, i work full time and overtime to, so i want to spent any free time i have with them.....

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1236 Oct 20, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you enjoy the time off. I hope you spend some nice time with them. ANd one needs a haircut!:0 lol
i am sure we will.....

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#1237 Oct 20, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
we are planning a trip to Wales and London, also going rock climbing and to the sport centre..... we were going to take them to Paris for the night, but the weather is looking very dodgy .... and time for myself, i don't need that, i work full time and overtime to, so i want to spent any free time i have with them.....
have a gt week, will u be staying in wales or london? Shud b gud 4 u all
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#1238 Oct 20, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
the avitar is there to piss a certain someone off,,,,,,,,, that is all,,,,,, thank you and have a great day,,,,,
Grow up!

ROTFLMBO

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TJIO9JE...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1239 Oct 20, 2013
poolman67 wrote:
<quoted text>have a gt week, will u be staying in wales or london? Shud b gud 4 u all
naw, we will only be going for the day..... a day is all i could manage in london.....

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1240 Oct 20, 2013
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up!
ROTFLMBO
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TJIO9JE...
and Pie, your point is?

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#1241 Oct 20, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
naw, we will only be going for the day..... a day is all i could manage in london.....
it'd b a early start n late finish? lots 2 c n do? Whats the focus?

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#1243 Oct 20, 2013
ispdiva wrote:
They speak English there...you should focus on learning it.
lol = n what does ur nick on here mean?

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1244 Oct 20, 2013
Hi Stacked. How ya doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min beatlesinafog 9,462
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Dogen 173,381
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Sublime1 169,223
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 15 min beatlesinafog 2,421
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 21 min Denny CranesPlace 43,399
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 26 min Truths 32,700
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 1 hr Joe 5,120
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 18,637
More from around the web