Why is Patricia harassing Stacked and...

Why is Patricia harassing Stacked and Proud

Created by Denton poster on Aug 11, 2012

29 votes

Click on an option to vote

It's a vulgar troll

It's sweetiepie

It's sad buttwiper

It wishes it was as pretty as S&P

It needs attention just like sweetiepie

It's another one of sweetiepies socks

He always brings in back up

I looks like Geno in drag

It is Geno in drag

All of the above

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#28 Dec 1, 2013
me neither...... :)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#29 Dec 1, 2013
WHO Gives a FLYINC F!,CK?? Really??

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#30 Dec 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHO Gives a FLYINC F!,CK?? Really??
i think i do....... cos she's not!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#31 Dec 2, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
i think i do....... cos she's not!!
Well of Course YOU DO!! Ignore her.. She'll sashay away..Muttering to herself..

Hey, stacked..let's head over to Denny's Place..and grab a Martini and Lunch??

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#32 Dec 2, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
wow.... this is a new one on me... no wonder it didn't take of..... lmfao.....
Hmmmm, nope I never saw this one either. Holy what the heck !!????
Is that "THE" JG OP??? Hahahaha

LQQks like 'someone' was confused. Patricia appears a decent poster ... she was gone some time and over at Topix we all wondered about her. She opened a thread she/he called "Nice thread" back a time before I arrived.

Some actually believed she was also Frank .. AKA African Shadow. Rumours,.... how are we ever to sort through them all out here. HAHAHAHA

Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and continue to enjoy the holidays til we swing into yet again another NEW YEAR. Where does the time go?

Peace
:)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#33 Dec 3, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Well of Course YOU DO!! Ignore her.. She'll sashay away..Muttering to herself..
Hey, stacked..let's head over to Denny's Place..and grab a Martini and Lunch??
deal CC...... i will get the first round in....:)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#34 Dec 3, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, nope I never saw this one either. Holy what the heck !!????
Is that "THE" JG OP??? Hahahaha
LQQks like 'someone' was confused. Patricia appears a decent poster ... she was gone some time and over at Topix we all wondered about her. She opened a thread she/he called "Nice thread" back a time before I arrived.
Some actually believed she was also Frank .. AKA African Shadow. Rumours,.... how are we ever to sort through them all out here. HAHAHAHA
Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and continue to enjoy the holidays til we swing into yet again another NEW YEAR. Where does the time go?
Peace
:)
i know hun.... time is flying.....

we don't actually celebrate thanksgiving here ..... just christmas..... bit sorry we don't really.....

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#35 Dec 3, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
i know hun.... time is flying.....
we don't actually celebrate thanksgiving here ..... just christmas..... bit sorry we don't really.....
Ahhhh yes, I guess that would be an American thing ...

Have a very Merry Christmas
:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#36 Dec 4, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
deal CC...... i will get the first round in....:)
Sounds like an excellent idea..Patricia WOULDN'T Dare BUG you there!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min wichita-rick 230,752
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 19 min quilterqueen 19,108
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 26 min quilterqueen 8,271
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 44 min andet1987 34,448
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 46 min andet1987 12,058
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 47 min andet1987 38,065
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 47 min Jackie 8,887
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr andet1987 39,783
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Incorrect 35,052