Happy Veteran's Day

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 11, 2013
To all the Veteran's who come here or just passing through; who fought for our Country....Thank you!
And please forgive these trolls who know not what they do!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2 Nov 11, 2013
1st a "Salute" to all -Veterans-
may the honor & glory of serving this
Nation bring you Gods grace and mercy.

By Veterans Day 2014, the government will have withdrawn most of its troops from Afghanistan, marking the end to America's longest war in history.
"Was it worth it?"
God only knows!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#3 Nov 11, 2013
What Is A Veteran?

A "Veteran" - whether active duty, discharged,retired or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his/her life".

What words could possibly be used to thank someone for a sacrifice like that?

Thank you all!!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 11, 2013
Some folk REALLY stretch the notion of 'free speech' to the breaking point, don't they?

http://twitchy.com/2013/11/11/cretinous-how-t...

For them, a tough day is not getting high score on Grand Theft Auto or not getting the newest iPhone on the 1st day they go on sale. They have no clue.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 11, 2013
I salute ALL of the Vets...Thank you for all you do...God Bless you!!!
A noted observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
Some folk REALLY stretch the notion of 'free speech' to the breaking point, don't they?
http://twitchy.com/2013/11/11/cretinous-how-t...
For them, a tough day is not getting high score on Grand Theft Auto or not getting the newest iPhone on the 1st day they go on sale. They have no clue.
You just look for misery everywhere, don't you, clown?

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 11, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>You just look for misery everywhere, don't you, clown?
Nope, you just turn up when least expected.
A noted observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#9 Nov 11, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you just turn up when least expected.
Those *quotes* are probably as real as the carp on those anti-American websites you frequent.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 11, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Those *quotes* are probably as real as the carp on those anti-American websites you frequent.
Not nearly as real as the 5 million who've had their healthcare coverage cancelled while just 50,000 have been able to sign up for Obamacare. That sh!ts real.
Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 11, 2013
Thank You to all the Veterans....
A noted observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#12 Nov 11, 2013
Clowns have to ruin everything!
Cruz Missile

Portland, OR

#13 Nov 11, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nearly as real as the 5 million who've had their healthcare coverage cancelled while just 50,000 have been able to sign up for Obamacare. That sh!ts real.
How do you know those cancelled haven't signed on elsewhere outside of Obamacare? I have yet to meet anyone whose coverage was cancelled.

NOW you're concerned about U S Citizens?? lol.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 12, 2013
Cruz Missile wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know those cancelled haven't signed on elsewhere outside of Obamacare? I have yet to meet anyone whose coverage was cancelled.
NOW you're concerned about U S Citizens?? lol.
Do you know whether they HAVE?

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#15 Nov 12, 2013
QUOTE who="Uh Clem"]http://twitchy.com/ 2013/11/11/cretinous-how-twist ed-ingrates-honor-veterans-day /

Really Clem! I thought you'd sworn-off those Trigger socialist rappin homosexual liberal websites?
ROTFLMAO

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#16 Nov 12, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
QUOTE who="Uh Clem"]http://twitchy.com/ 2013/11/11/cretinous-how-twist ed-ingrates-honor-veterans-day /
Really Clem! I thought you'd sworn-off those Trigger socialist rappin homosexual liberal websites?
ROTFLMAO
It's actually Bush's fault I go there.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#17 Nov 12, 2013
nice to see tops working to mt some of the trash ... thanks MODS . checks on the way e/sent .. Xmas bonus fourth coming

are you missing some posts and thread IDs next

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 min Laura Beth 27,446
News Would you pay $1,000 for a fancy new 'anniversa... 8 min Starry Eyed 13
News President Trump visits Huntsville in support of... 13 min Emerald 9
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 14 min Bovenzi13 84,046
Woman appreciate a man that.........? (Mar '15) 23 min Emerald 211
I Believe __________________ ....... (Feb '11) 40 min September Daze 753
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Love Worn 24,568
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Dear Missus 223,413
Things that make life eaiser... (Apr '15) 3 hr Gunslinger45 971
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 3 hr Gunslinger45 783
More from around the web