“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#21 Feb 13, 2013
arctic wrote:
I found this OP on a thread entitled "please help me"
Give me some feedback. I'm usually really good at
telling when someone is trying to con me.
This feels different.
hi my name is ronald and i am 15 years old. i go to southeast school in leominster. im about to get taken away by cps because of problems at my house. i grew up in a black neighborhood and was the only white kid being bullied all the time. now i have no clothes or anything untill cps wants to come get me. im cold and have to come into the library to use the computer, if anyone could help me with clothes? i read that sometimes people do get nice and help so maybe you could help. i have an email if you want to talk to me its [email protected] thank you everybody who read!
I don't think Leominster has a CPS division - that is usually run by the state, no?

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#22 Feb 13, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Artie - read his post again. He said he goes to Southeast School - Southeast is a grade school, not a middle or high school - it only goes to 5th grade, 10 years old maximum.
It's a scam.
It probably is but it'd bother her if she did nothing - which is why she posted it hear. There's no harm done in contacting the school system - just in case. And that way she'll sleep better tonight.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosilly

#23 Feb 13, 2013
Court appointed guardian!
Ask him who his is!
Go thru them.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#24 Feb 13, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Artie - read his post again. He said he goes to Southeast School - Southeast is a grade school, not a middle or high school - it only goes to 5th grade, 10 years old maximum.
It's a scam.
Thanks

Actually that makes me feel much better:)

Level 9

Powellton WV

#25 Feb 13, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Leominster has a CPS division - that is usually run by the state, no?
CPS runs through the DHHS (state).

But I do feel better now that I've called
the school. X is right about that.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#26 Feb 13, 2013
Thanks guys.
I knew if I put it here you guys
would see what I was missing.
I always appreciate hearing y'alls
opinion.

I need to run a few errands b/f it
gets late.
I'll catch you guys later on:)
Gentle reader

Elk Grove Village, IL

#27 Feb 13, 2013
I post on Topix where there are brother and sister twins who post from the same IP while several states away and 'talk' to each other all the time. If anyone has to suspend belief for that nonsense, why not this? Anyways, a kid that age ought to be in Afghanistan fighting for his country- a much better story...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#28 Feb 14, 2013
Gentle reader wrote:
I post on Topix where there are brother and sister twins who post from the same IP while several states away and 'talk' to each other all the time. If anyone has to suspend belief for that nonsense, why not this? Anyways, a kid that age ought to be in Afghanistan fighting for his country- a much better story...
Huh? In Afghanastan fighting at age 15?

Couldn't be done - any 15-year old should be in school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 10 min Zom13 5,878
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min SLY WEST 181,746
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 16 min UnderstandPeople 31,306
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 42 min Igor Trip 187,572
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 50 min Grace fallen 54,282
**** Anything Blue **** 54 min Denny 435
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 hr Mega Monster 30,313
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Mega Monster 2,097
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter 5 hr andet1987 734
More from around the web