lol
can we say entrapment?

I love them.... chemistry is part of nature's bounty

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#258 May 11, 2014
No! But I know some that do and it really changes their 'personality' really bad! It breaks my heart!

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#259 Jun 12, 2014
What kind of drugs? Legal, illegal? Regardless, no! Aleeve once in awhile. I'm tired of friends and family members going to the Dr. and receiving pills for this and that. Why doesn't the doctor just put them on a diet? I'm not talking about heavy people, just the ones with high Cholesterol, high BP, etc...makes no sense!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#260 Jun 12, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
What kind of drugs? Legal, illegal? Regardless, no! Aleeve once in awhile. I'm tired of friends and family members going to the Dr. and receiving pills for this and that. Why doesn't the doctor just put them on a diet? I'm not talking about heavy people, just the ones with high Cholesterol, high BP, etc...makes no sense!
That is so true, but some people no matter how thin they are still need BP meds!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#261 Jun 12, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so true, but some people no matter how thin they are still need BP meds!
Reality is for people who can't handle drugs :)
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#262 Jun 12, 2014
Yes, I do.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#263 Jun 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Reality is for people who can't handle drugs :)
I don't even know what that means??! It's a shame that people go to the Dr. just to get pain meds and they take more than what they should!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#264 Jun 12, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know what that means??! It's a shame that people go to the Dr. just to get pain meds and they take more than what they should!
I graduated in 1966 in Oklahoma. No one took drugs and it was not thought to be cool. I joined the Navy in 66 and went to California at the start of the drug craze. Drugs have destroyed so many people and I blame a large part of that on music and movies that made it cool. Easy Rider comes to mind :(

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#265 Jun 12, 2014
Been SOBER,DRUG FREE for 20 years.
after an early start of abuse & chronic use of about anything & everything I ever found available. Have over dosed & flat lined numerous times on dope or alcohol or combinations of "stuff"
Lost an ever growing list of family & close friends to abuse or even use,such as driving & crashing drunk,over dose or chronic habits,starting from an early age.
Best friend just went into treatment for the first time last winter, at age 48,he is still straight "as far as I know"
My H.S. Girl friend drank herself to death,in her 30's in a small town in WY.
& her parents lived in the same town & didn't even know she lived there ,until they read the article in the paper of her dying:(
I could go ON & ON with "Bar Talk" ..........

I take a fairly high dose(s) of prescription meds. I have tried 16 different meds for that & been in two long term drug study's,the side effects from some can be a disability on their own?
In my position, I can not condone or condemn what others do with their heads ,but my hindsight shows how abusing ANYTHING,even sugar,salt does shorten your life. Peace. Rick

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#266 Jun 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I graduated in 1966 in Oklahoma. No one took drugs and it was not thought to be cool. I joined the Navy in 66 and went to California at the start of the drug craze. Drugs have destroyed so many people and I blame a large part of that on music and movies that made it cool. Easy Rider comes to mind :(
Oh OK, I understand now....1966 was a Great year!:)
Yep

Atlanta, GA

#267 Jun 12, 2014
I always use them before getting on here. It's the only way any of you make sense.

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#268 Jun 12, 2014
Drug-free:)
And no meds.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#269 Jun 12, 2014
Alcohol, cigarettes and rough young men with IQs no bigger than their shie size. I haven't had a smoke in 15 years.

Level 5

Location hidden

#270 Jun 12, 2014
And never felt the need to try anything else.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#271 Jun 12, 2014
Nope. Never have or felt the need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 min Finny Ferret 28,791
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 12 min Chilli J 5,940
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,323
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,937
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 18 min rainmaker2016 8,468
Word association (Jun '07) 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,033
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 11,265
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Ricky F 224,342
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Tears 6,408
Why Do White People Start Stuff They Canít Fini... 5 hr Gunslinger45 18
More from around the web