What else are you doing while posting...

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#527 Feb 8, 2014
Beta testing Elder Scrolls Online.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#528 Feb 8, 2014
Scarbelly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ola, but be warned I the wife snore too...
Hey we can all Rock the House!
my daughter says I snore...idk Ive never heard myself haha...ya know his snoring doesn't even bother me cause I LOVE him... I also think his yawns are adorable...sorry I'm feelin all warm & fuzzy this morning... have a sensational day!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#529 Feb 8, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the camera technology is cool, but it is meh overall. Kind of like cirque du soleil, but not as good as the ones I've seen. It's probably better live, however.
I agree... for the first time ever I turned it off before the end...maybe 10 central time...but the 9 solid hours sleep was awesome!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#530 Feb 8, 2014
herny guy wrote:
<quoted text>man the best jackgasm ever happened i usually do long strokes with the hose attached but i decided to do real short strokes real fast then push the hose all the way on and it caught a solid suction just as i was cummming in it i moaned like a woman it felt so good
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#531 Feb 8, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>but the 9 solid hours sleep was awesome!!!
I agree. I needed that. I got back from a trip out of town on Sunday and even though it was only 2 time zones away my sleep schedule has been all out of whack since I got back.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#532 Feb 8, 2014
just_ola wrote:
Some parents should really supervise their children online...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#533 Feb 8, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I needed that. I got back from a trip out of town on Sunday and even though it was only 2 time zones away my sleep schedule has been all out of whack since I got back.
I had not slept well several nights past week...don't know why...and he's so funny asking me "why not?" "what's bothering you?" " what's on your mind?" LOL ...

...maybe we should have taped the OC & watch it every night haha...

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#534 Feb 8, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>asking me "why not?" "what's bothering you?" " what's on your mind?" LOL ...


Oh I don't like that sort of thing. 99% of the time my response is nothing and it's true. Even if there were something on my mind or something that was bothering me, I'd share it if I wanted to without prompting.

I know she comes from a good place tho, when asking. She's more than a bit of a worrier. I'm the complete opposite, however. It's an interesting dynamic.
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>...maybe we should have taped the OC & watch it every night haha...


LMAO. True!

Since: Feb 14

Kenya

#536 Feb 8, 2014

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#537 Feb 8, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I don't like that sort of thing. 99% of the time my response is nothing and it's true. Even if there were something on my mind or something that was bothering me, I'd share it if I wanted to without prompting.
I know she comes from a good place tho, when asking. She's more than a bit of a worrier. I'm the complete opposite, however. It's an interesting dynamic.
<quoted text>
LMAO. True!
we watch TV in bed every night (he does most of time I play on phone) unless otherwise engaged... when its sleepy time I am not a worrier per say but if I didn't take Tylenol PM I would be awake for HOURS "thinking" ...

I am also a "foot shaker" well actually whole leg...and he asked me one time "why are you doing that? that's nervous energy. what are you trying to hide?" lol ...occasionally I catch HIM doing it so you can imagine WAHT I say ...=)

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#538 Feb 8, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
Beta testing Elder Scrolls Online.
How is that? I'm still in deep in Skyrim having given it a break to dive into Crysis 3.

I don't get to do nearly as much gaming these days but I try to fit some in from time to time. It clears the sinuses.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#539 Feb 8, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>we watch TV in bed every night (he does most of time I play on phone) unless otherwise engaged... when its sleepy time I am not a worrier per say but if I didn't take Tylenol PM I would be awake for HOURS "thinking" ...
Sounds like us. I'm more of a night owl, but she likes for me to lay down when she does. If I'm just watching tv, that's fine.
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>weI am also a "foot shaker" well actually whole leg...and he asked me one time "why are you doing that? that's nervous energy. what are you trying to hide?" lol ...occasionally I catch HIM doing it so you can imagine WAHT I say ...=)
A foot shaker, lol. I've never heard of that.

My wife will speak nonsense if she's woken up. The one time she was speaking gibberish and then said something about it being "forehead day." It was so funny.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#540 Feb 8, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>How is that? I'm still in deep in Skyrim having given it a break to dive into Crysis 3.

I don't get to do nearly as much gaming these days but I try to fit some in from time to time. It clears the sinuses.
Skyrim is cool.

I applied back in September to do so. My kids play it too. They think its cool that I get to try it out before the game is released. My son is actually playing it now.

I got randomly selected to beta test titanfall, tho, for xbox one.

If you wanna beta test elder scrolls, in an email to me they said that additional beta keys can be had at a website called curse.com . Check it out if you are interested.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#541 Feb 8, 2014
Watching UK basketball game.
Krypts Ghost

Brighton, UK

#542 Feb 8, 2014
Picking my nose waiting for pointless posts to reply too..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#543 Feb 8, 2014
Minding my own business and drinking thera-flu.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#544 Feb 8, 2014
Krypts Ghost wrote:
Picking my nose waiting for pointless posts to reply too..
you sexy booger...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#545 Feb 8, 2014
I am feelin all knowledgeable cause I actually KNOW what Dr D & Sublime are talkin bout..well sorta... cause I googled it when Sublime first made comment...not my cup of tea but I can play Pogo Sweet Tooth for HOURS ..=)
Mee 2

Jackson, MO

#546 Feb 9, 2014
Hi !

I am not even gonna tell YA, cause I'm all but sure most won't BELIEVE.
Hahalol

Bwhahahahaha
Mee 2
Mee 2

Jackson, MO

#547 Feb 9, 2014
I am listening to music .. how bout ya'll ?

&li st=RDvN94aLeKAvs
Only Boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min texas pete 222,093
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 7 min Crazy Jae 2,794
News DOCUMENT: Public Pool Sex Duo Surrenders To Ind... 9 min a_visitor 5
Monday- Solar Eclipse 10 min LindaK 22
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 13 min Beverly 16,078
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 14 min Beverly 1,137
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 14 min Crazy Jae 17,300
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 30 min LindaK 5,472
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Calm Cool Collective 76,844
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Liberal Retard 25,313
More from around the web