Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#4188 Apr 13, 2014
...shoelaces...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4189 Apr 13, 2014
What some people would say about some others.....

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#4191 Apr 13, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
...shoelaces...
Are you SURE your using them as directed?

Not to be eaten ,or tied around anything ?
I will send gift certificate, for a pair of loafers to your Lodge, if it becomes a bigger issue
Rick

People "working" & texting or talking on phones is starting to get past annoying with me btw. Rick

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4192 Apr 17, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
People who allow their cats to go outside...they are SO destructive...it drives me CRAZY!!!
Hi Hon,
I agree. And they don't realize that it's also not good for the Cat. I've heard all kinds of excuses too- like people saying that their Cat "has" to go outside. "He/she can't live all cooped up indoors, and he MUST roam", etc.-bla, bla, bla...
I say B--Sh!t to all of that! I've owned 3 cats, all strays, that have survived outdoors by living on handouts, etc. They have each had a miserable, scary life up to that point. All 3 have adapted to being indoors now. They are happy, playful, loving, and above all- are now SAFE! And they don't dig up the neighbor's yard or kill birds!
I know the diff. between a wild Cat like a Bobcat that we have here in Az. and a domestic Cat. I've worked as a volunteer for Game & Fish transporting bobcats, and have encountered them in the wild. A domestic NEVER survives out here where I live when let outside. I hope folks will eventually figure this out. Until then, we'll keep seeing dead carcasses smashed in the street, Owl "hairballs", and "my little Kitty is missing" posters on our mailboxes! LOL!(Anyhow, that's my 2 cents)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4193 Apr 17, 2014
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hon,
I agree. And they don't realize that it's also not good for the Cat. I've heard all kinds of excuses too- like people saying that their Cat "has" to go outside. "He/she can't live all cooped up indoors, and he MUST roam", etc.-bla, bla, bla...
I say B--Sh!t to all of that! I've owned 3 cats, all strays, that have survived outdoors by living on handouts, etc. They have each had a miserable, scary life up to that point. All 3 have adapted to being indoors now. They are happy, playful, loving, and above all- are now SAFE! And they don't dig up the neighbor's yard or kill birds!
I know the diff. between a wild Cat like a Bobcat that we have here in Az. and a domestic Cat. I've worked as a volunteer for Game & Fish transporting bobcats, and have encountered them in the wild. A domestic NEVER survives out here where I live when let outside. I hope folks will eventually figure this out. Until then, we'll keep seeing dead carcasses smashed in the street, Owl "hairballs", and "my little Kitty is missing" posters on our mailboxes! LOL!(Anyhow, that's my 2 cents)
Thanks for your 2 cents worth...I agree 100%...

“Bringing A little Sunshine ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

On My WayThrough Life

#4194 Apr 18, 2014
my slow computer and pop up ads...

Level 9

Location hidden

#4195 Apr 18, 2014
Crazy people....

Level 9

Location hidden

#4196 Apr 22, 2014
How kids are treated...even through a divorce.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4197 May 1, 2014
VELCO...Creepy!!!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4198 May 2, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
my slow computer and pop up ads...
Honey, maybe the problem isn't totally your computer. I have a spankin' brand new one- and "Topix " is about the WORST web site I've been on! The idiots that are in charge of it are so consumed in selling things, that they are letting the ads get in the way of performance! LOL!(,,,and if you want "performance"--PM me!) xo

“Bringing A little Sunshine ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

On My WayThrough Life

#4199 May 2, 2014
I know topix is bad...I will get right on it..Pming you right now...LOL...:o)

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4200 May 2, 2014
GET REAL!!

Topix is NOT the Problem concerning IT'S Content!!

IT's The BLOGGERS they HIRE .
1) Deadbeat Dads...WHO be grunge their X-wives buying a new outfit for the parent-teacher conference..ANGER ISSUES!!

2) Old Geezers..WHO Stay HIGH all day long..and DON'T give a CRAP about LIFE'S Joyful NEW Adventurers.. Just PASS THAT JOINT!!

3) Divorced Moms...WHO are Still LOOKIN' for a Decent Man for a Long Term Relationship .BUT are STUCK at Home .RAISING their Grandkids!!

4) Power Hungry WANNA be Politicians WHO are Penny Pinchers FROM the Word GO,!

5) FINALLY, The WEBMASTER.. Chick .The Clientele. YOU are servicing..SHOP at WALMART!! Not a Bad Thing .It's Keeping AMERICA alive and strong..
SIMPLE folks WHO would LOVE a Little Bit of DRAMA as their own..CHEATING Spouses, Recipe Sharing And NEIGHBORHOOD GOSSIP!!

****JAZZ IT UP Topix****

What do ya Have to Lose???

Oh..WHY do you have ALL the other Political Forums..WHEN the POLITIX thread Has it COVERED?? Introduce New Forums!!!

GET HIP!!!
interested

United States

#4201 May 2, 2014
Insecure women that try to act secure in their skin.
Mechanic

Pelican, LA

#4202 May 2, 2014
A Rubiks Cube
Ben Dover

Maxwell, IA

#4203 May 2, 2014
naked lacrosse
Ozie

Concord, CA

#4204 May 2, 2014
things.

probably.. myself, yourself...

crazy. offbeat 2014.

smile.

it gets worse.

~Oz.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4205 May 4, 2014
Bad drivers
anamous

Allentown, PA

#4206 May 4, 2014
drinking out of the milk or any container container and putting back in the fridge

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#4207 May 4, 2014
Ahhhhhhh?:) Having a real DUH moment :)

This is why they won't let me drive :)
So I CAN NOT drive MYSELF insane :)
There is always a good side to things. Rick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 7 min andet1987 663
this is a must for me 7 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 6
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min DanFromSmithville 173,922
I'm On Top Of The World,... (Aug '14) 10 min Crazy Jae 40
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min Lucy 169,559
True False Game (Jun '11) 31 min Lucy 10,055
tasteless jokes (Jan '15) 34 min mr goodwrench 135
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 51 min Jennifer Renee 13,374
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 55 min Hot 98 43,868
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Brother Larry 2,521