|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom has been gone since 2005. I am still dealing with going through stuff and running into something of hers. Just stops me down for a moment. I put her photo back up in my office. Finally found the strength to do that. I enjoy seeing her beautiful visage as I gaze around the room.
I am very grateful I do not have any vocal of my mom. Would be so hard to hear.
I've found as time goes on, and years pass, I am starting to look more and more like my mom. So guess she is still around somewhere...even if is just a part of her looks. Can live with that...kind of sort of.
I know what you feel.....
My dad recently passed away...... My mom is now alone, she lives about 30 minutes away. But whenever she calls us my dads name comes up on the telephone and TV....... Makes me feel odd at times.
I miss him dearly.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Posting, finding out you made a typo, hitting backspace so you can fix said typo and having your browser take you back a page instead.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

<quoted text>
My mom has been gone since 2005. I am still dealing with going through stuff and running into something of hers. Just stops me down for a moment. I put her photo back up in my office. Finally found the strength to do that. I enjoy seeing her beautiful visage as I gaze around the room.
I am very grateful I do not have any vocal of my mom. Would be so hard to hear.
I've found as time goes on, and years pass, I am starting to look more and more like my mom. So guess she is still around somewhere...even if is just a part of her looks. Can live with that...kind of sort of.
i think the worst thing i did was read back through the text history..... where she's telling me she loves me.........

and now i've made myself cry.....

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

"IT'S NOT THE CRAZY PEOPLE YOU WORRY ABOUT-IT'S THE ONES THAT DON'T KNOW IT" R.C.

I wouldn't know,have never been driven to be insane,but have been driven to be sane 4 times usually by car,but I did take the bus once.
Reality can be a step in the wrong direction,to confining ,seem to be more comfortable knowing it is only a small step back to be seen as insane & not a BIG LEAP .
When jumping backwards it means you can't see what's behind you,then if it's to big of a gap instead of a fine line ,you will surely stumble & crash into that unknown abyss between the the two.
When your stripped down to nothing,you won't care if your socks match or your coats dirty. 100 degrees seems mighty cool compared to our vision of HELL!
When does your soul freeze? is it measured in Fahrenheit or Celsius?
I see it as more of a game we play with mostly other peoples perceptions of reality .
"HONESTY WITH MYSELF HAS HELPED ME MAINTAIN MY INTEGRITY" R.C.

Don't ask questions unless your prepared to hear the answers! Rick

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Long commercialsw and pop-up ads

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you feel.....
My dad recently passed away...... My mom is now alone, she lives about 30 minutes away. But whenever she calls us my dads name comes up on the telephone and TV....... Makes me feel odd at times.
I miss him dearly.
As said, will take around ten years to get better. Time does not heal, just more stuff happens to make the worst of it all ...blend in better.
Is really hard not having any parents, aunts or uncles left. We were a small family. All four of my grandparents came to America.
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
i think the worst thing i did was read back through the text history..... where she's telling me she loves me.........
and now i've made myself cry.....
I've a strand of pink pearls one of my sister's sent me when my mom passed. I keep them in a box in my work room. Every now and then when I am hunting for something I open that wee box. It like slams my heart all over the place. I just stare at the necklace. Really smarts!

~hugs you both very warmly and holds you a moment~ We'll all be okay. My mom always said..."be strong!" no matter what.
Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Cars that go boom.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Orgasms......LOL, what?! They are supposed to, if they don't then something is wrong.....Can't wait to see what kind of judgeits I get for this one, hahaha :)

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Telemarketer's that have my cell phone #

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

David0407 wrote:
Telemarketer's that have my cell phone #
Why not just change it and be more careful about who you give it out too? That's what I did.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Okay, this drove me a bit past crazy and took an hour or so to cool my jets. Am still very very mad, but I will get over it, since I've not one plan on getting use to it. Not now...not ever.

As most of you know by now, I am second born American. My people never spoke in our native tongue. They came to this country to be American. Not Romanian. Period.

Today, I went to the grocer, to pick up a few things before the government sucks what money I have left up! The asshats.

In line in front of me is a two ladies, both babies in arms and one in the cart. Both females have cards of some kind ...NO MONEY...NOT CASH! Just these cards like check thingies. The one female is buying 5 or 6 tubs of baby formula, at $15.something a pop. Her bill comes to $109.something. Neither one of these females spoke a f--king word of English. Were totally clueless as to what was being asked of them..but they got them f--king card thingies.

I can not say how outrageously mad I got. Made my face hurt. Thought my cheeks were going to crack. I kept my mouth shut..cuz...my mom said to do so unless I had something nice to say.

So once the females left...I snarled and carried on with the cashier, who with a little luck felt as I did.

Come on now..Government. Stop Shitting on me and then making a fool out of me. Is really pissing me off.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Seeing so much abuse....It hits home..

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

honeymylove wrote:
Seeing so much abuse....It hits home..
Great!

Two things:

1. Thank you for the prop
2. I just got done abusing you.

My so bad. Am a tad hot headed as you can see and well....sometimes..I have trouble living by my mom's advice.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Great!
Two things:
1. Thank you for the prop
2. I just got done abusing you.
My so bad. Am a tad hot headed as you can see and well....sometimes..I have trouble living by my mom's advice.
You're welcome DC....I can be a bad person if pushed..Let this be a warning..I have a good heart and will help anyone if I can but don't lie,steal or use me and we get along good..Just ask my guy what he has gotten from me..some not so nice..I've had to learn how to take care of me at a very early age...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome DC....I can be a bad person if pushed..Let this be a warning..I have a good heart and will help anyone if I can but don't lie,steal or use me and we get along good..Just ask my guy what he has gotten from me..some not so nice..I've had to learn how to take care of me at a very early age...
Baby, don't waste your time warning me. Never is a good thing. And anyways, I'd never push you. I just poke you around. Someone needs to strengthen you up! Normally, I step around you. Just days like this, your open door beckons my dark behavior. My bad. Best thing to do, when I show my azz, is walk around me. Or say hey!... Either way, am good.

Now that I am off my defense, I see what you are going on about. Okay, first, I am not a judge. And by your goings on, you will win nothing. Try... as I have, and wear a longer sleeve if you must wear your heart there. Toughen up, cupcake!

Do not wallow in your past. Let it go, is like a kite in a maddening wind. Just let go! Live in the moment. Do not wish for tomorrow.
Look deep within yourself. Touch deep into your emotions. Come to terms with them. If they are not of the moment, release them.

Become one with your own breath. Know who you are. Touch that and become.

Be well.

One more thing, babe. Close your door. Speak to those with which you do from the other side. Stand back from the edge, and do not let others blind side you with words. For words are all some have to take the heart away....

Until then~
Until then.~

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

oops the repeat at the end.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

The Flyers missing a penalty shot...it's like a free score...they are Terrible at this...

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just change it and be more careful about who you give it out too? That's what I did.
Lol thanks but some how they get it and i'm so used to my number, hate to change it

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

People pretending to be an expert on something they know little about.
(Michelle trying to teach us how to eat healthy.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••