Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4082 Aug 23, 2013
Telemarketers

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4083 Aug 23, 2013
Spending money I need to keep for an emergency..you would understand if you knew my situation.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4084 Aug 23, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Spending money I need to keep for an emergency..you would understand if you knew my situation.
I do know your situation...YUCK!!!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4085 Sep 3, 2013
My dog has been gone now since the 16th of last month and I keep looking for him. Think he is outside or behind me somewhere. Is so quiet around here now...almost like I lost my hearing somehow.
When so much life stops, is hard to realize just how alive something once was.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I was good and crazy before having to put him down...but now..am a tad more crazy in a different way.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#4086 Sep 3, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
My dog has been gone now since the 16th of last month and I keep looking for him. Think he is outside or behind me somewhere. Is so quiet around here now...almost like I lost my hearing somehow.
When so much life stops, is hard to realize just how alive something once was.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I was good and crazy before having to put him down...but now..am a tad more crazy in a different way.
I know the feeling (lost my dad 3 months ago).
Just can't comprehend "the end" of it all..... It's as if he, or in your case your dog, never existed.....life just goes on.
It's sad and I try not to think about it..... But as you know, certain things or times of the day bring those thoughts to the forefront.
Hopefully in time things feel better.

Peace.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#4087 Sep 3, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the feeling (lost my dad 3 months ago).
Just can't comprehend "the end" of it all..... It's as if he, or in your case your dog, never existed.....life just goes on.
It's sad and I try not to think about it..... But as you know, certain things or times of the day bring those thoughts to the forefront.
Hopefully in time things feel better.
Peace.
Thanks baby, that was sweet. Hear what you are saying, but is always good to hear it again.

Takes until another puppy to heal a dog's death. Takes ten years or so to get over a parent. Both can and are done with time. I've picked up the phone once or twice to call my mom, she's been gone 8 years now. Next Monday, I get to see my grandson. Am excited. Sad, they will be in town only a short stay, but five minutes/hours/days is way better than nothing.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#4088 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks baby, that was sweet. Hear what you are saying, but is always good to hear it again.
Takes until another puppy to heal a dog's death. Takes ten years or so to get over a parent. Both can and are done with time. I've picked up the phone once or twice to call my mom, she's been gone 8 years now. Next Monday, I get to see my grandson. Am excited. Sad, they will be in town only a short stay, but five minutes/hours/days is way better than nothing.
Yep.
Enjoy your time with them......take it all in, and give out your love to the little ones.

8-)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4089 Sep 3, 2013
Ruuuuuning loooose DOGS...FREAK ME OUT..Especially on Day..w/o my Whip and Chair...BACK BACK!!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4090 Sep 3, 2013
What drive me crazy is when people wear too much perfume/cologne and it makes your nose run.

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#4091 Sep 3, 2013
someone eating and you hear every bite..ggrrrr please chew quietly!!!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#4092 Sep 4, 2013
people who thinks things only applies to others and not them.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4093 Sep 4, 2013
Ruuuuuunnnning OUT of Toilet Paper in a store bathroom.. Aaaaggghhh...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4094 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
this is so true.... mum died in December , and my sister is visiting home from Canada, she is using my mums old mobile phone while she is here..... it freaked me out to get a text of that phone, and when I rang it and my sister didn't answer, my mums voice came on the answering machine.... kinda made my cry...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4095 Sep 30, 2013
People constantly talking abouttheir bad health.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4096 Sep 30, 2013
People having dogs and not taking care of them..The poor thing can't get to it's dishes even if there was anything in them .. )O:

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4097 Sep 30, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
People having dogs and not taking care of them..The poor thing can't get to it's dishes even if there was anything in them ..)O:
Don't forget our cat friends...Meow!!!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4098 Sep 30, 2013
...when you have misplaced your friends cell number, and need to call them right away...

Level 9

Location hidden

#4099 Sep 30, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget our cat friends...Meow!!!
To me it's like not feeding your babies...Can't stand to hear one cry and can't help them.It breaks my heart.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#4100 Oct 1, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
this is so true.... mum died in December , and my sister is visiting home from Canada, she is using my mums old mobile phone while she is here..... it freaked me out to get a text of that phone, and when I rang it and my sister didn't answer, my mums voice came on the answering machine.... kinda made my cry...
My mom has been gone since 2005. I am still dealing with going through stuff and running into something of hers. Just stops me down for a moment. I put her photo back up in my office. Finally found the strength to do that. I enjoy seeing her beautiful visage as I gaze around the room.

I am very grateful I do not have any vocal of my mom. Would be so hard to hear.

I've found as time goes on, and years pass, I am starting to look more and more like my mom. So guess she is still around somewhere...even if is just a part of her looks. Can live with that...kind of sort of.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#4101 Oct 1, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
People having dogs and not taking care of them..The poor thing can't get to it's dishes even if there was anything in them ..)O:
Please report these people. Or you become a part of the dogs suffering. Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min SobieskiSavedEurope 131,789
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min -Lea- 25,494
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 10 min Old Sam 2,927
How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread? (Jan '09) 15 min Old Sam 6,813
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 15 min -CatCiao- 222
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 17 min Old Sam 4,312
Mystery man hands out $100 bills in Massachusetts 18 min -CatCiao- 19
Is it possible to....... 21 min Dr Wu 515
True or False Game 42 min Old Sam 1,242
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 58 min Crazy Beautiful 152,347
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr -Lea- 70
More from around the web