Mine's not on the list

Gum on my shoe

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4000 May 17, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
my neighbours dog, barking in the night.....
Wow, even if we are a world apart, I had the same thing. Had to get out of bed at five something to tell the neighbor's dogs to hush up. Have no idea how long they were barking..but it was long enough to have me get up.

Come on now...the neighbor can not hear their own dogs barking like that in the middle of the night? Or early morn?

Really messes up someone's morning waking up half asleep.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4001 May 17, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, even if we are a world apart, I had the same thing. Had to get out of bed at five something to tell the neighbor's dogs to hush up. Have no idea how long they were barking..but it was long enough to have me get up.
Come on now...the neighbor can not hear their own dogs barking like that in the middle of the night? Or early morn?
Really messes up someone's morning waking up half asleep.
Last weekend our neighbors dogs were going off in the middle of the night. I turn up my white noise maker in the bedroom to sleep throught it, the big guy however could not sleep so he hollered out the back door. Next day cops come to our house asking if we noticed anything the night before... turns out someone stole the neighbors guns out of their truck. Had they been paying attention to their own dogs they might have noticed something up themselves.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4002 May 17, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Last weekend our neighbors dogs were going off in the middle of the night. I turn up my white noise maker in the bedroom to sleep throught it, the big guy however could not sleep so he hollered out the back door. Next day cops come to our house asking if we noticed anything the night before... turns out someone stole the neighbors guns out of their truck. Had they been paying attention to their own dogs they might have noticed something up themselves.
I did the same thing. Turned on the white noise. Weather channel.

Thing is..the neighbor's dogs listen to me better than my own old dog. Gee...the neighbors have like four kennels with one or two pitbulls in each. Cameras all over the outside of their house. If someone took something from them...They just might be buried in my back yard by now. Gross.

My neighborhood is really pi$$ing me off as of late. Why do folk think they need 4 or 5 dogs..or 4 cats they put outside.

Am really pondering my situation. Not, that I've lived in this house for 25 some odd years or anything. Am really angry.

Might be that time again..where I hunt up an old boombox and play at top volume the 'Marine marching band' music ...all day long from sun up till sun down.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4003 May 17, 2013
All the stupid FN!! Trolls!! On here.
Sorry y'all.
kiddude

Pittsburgh, PA

#4004 May 17, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
A used Condom with a Hole in the Tip,,

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4005 May 17, 2013
Constant complaining by the daughter about all kinds of various stuff. Things at school, me and her mommy's stupid rules, boyfriend, you name it, yada, yada, yada. I suppose she's just at that age and chuck full of hormones.

The craziest thing is... that I can already foresee how much I'm really going to miss it, when she's all grown up and away from the house. Well.....maybe not so much the complaining part.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4006 May 17, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
my neighbours dog, barking in the night.....
Hi S & P, That's one reason I prefer cats...but responsible cat owners should keep them inside...so they don't bother other people, plus it's safer for them...:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4007 May 17, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi S & P, That's one reason I prefer cats...but responsible cat owners should keep them inside...so they don't bother other people, plus it's safer for them...:)
GET OFF your High Horse.. Marissa 2..WHO are YOU to dictate WHAT cat owners SHOULD DO???...AND... Did Anyone ASK ya...WHAT YOUR PREFERENCE IS???....Yeah..THOUGHT SO!!!
African_Shadows

Garden City, MI

#4008 May 17, 2013
Trying to seduce my goat...er..I meant my girlfriend.
African_Shadows

Garden City, MI

#4009 May 17, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> GET OFF your High Horse.. Marissa 2..WHO are YOU to dictate WHAT cat owners SHOULD DO???...AND... Did Anyone ASK ya...WHAT YOUR PREFERENCE IS???....Yeah..THOUGHT SO!!!
Your rudeness is extremely attractive, you sexy fried not baked American! Wanna go out on a date? My goat..uh...girlfriend is playing hard to catch.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#4010 May 17, 2013
African_Shadows wrote:
Trying to seduce my goat...er..I meant my girlfriend.
I heard that about you....but thought it was just a bahahahaad rumor.
Jaded

Louisville, KY

#4011 May 18, 2013
Ignorance

“Rope Swingin'”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4012 May 18, 2013
Chicks taking pictures of my ass at the club and not having the common decency to even ask me my name. I feel like a used condom. LMFAO!!!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4013 May 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Chicks taking pictures of my ass at the club and not having the common decency to even ask me my name. I feel like a used condom. LMFAO!!!
Well, sheesh, I do apologize. I thought Mr. Handsome was a compliment.
LMAO
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4014 May 18, 2013
Opening a youtube link and it comes up with
>Not available in your Country, sorry, copywrite<

“See this”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Closer

#4015 May 18, 2013
Really strong handshakes.

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#4016 May 18, 2013
Not being taken seriously at times,...

Step Into My Realm

#4017 May 18, 2013
Nose Pickers-
Have you ever been at a stop light, look into your rearview mirror to find someone (usually a guy, sorry guys) picking their nose? I mean really digging like it's treasure? Then they wipe it on something or roll it between their fingers? Gags me!

Step Into My Realm

#4018 May 18, 2013
cjt12 wrote:
Not being taken seriously at times,...
xxxooo

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#4019 May 18, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
xxxooo
ooh la la baby,...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min wichita-rick 197,850
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min Alex Nicole 146,586
News Florida Police Arrest Vladimir Putin For Trespa... 9 min Goku Black 3
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 13 min Knock off purse s... 710
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 18 min Knock off purse s... 2,997
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 24 min Knock off purse s... 33,379
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 34 min Blitzking 205,487
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr Sharlene45 3,929
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Deer Whisperer 60,011
More from around the web