The guy in my head

Nosy old people

Mine's not on the list

Gum on my shoe

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3796 Apr 22, 2013
crazy stalkers that are about to get blocked!!!

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3797 Apr 22, 2013
I agree Trina... many have have enough.

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3798 Apr 22, 2013
*had

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3799 Apr 22, 2013
when someone picks their nose

“To be or not to be”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3800 Apr 22, 2013
some one scratching on the wall with his/her long nails

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3801 Apr 22, 2013
Cryptic answers.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3802 Apr 22, 2013
These calls about senior stuff..If I wanted to join I'd call them back or either answer the phone..You never know who is really on the other end..My husband messed me up once with this stuff.Took me 3-4 months getting the stuff straighten back out..

Warning: Don't believe everything you hear..especially if it sounds good..Be careful seniors..for they are out to get you!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#3803 Apr 22, 2013
-TheExam- wrote:
some one scratching on the wall with his/her long nails
Use to hear that a lot when I was a kid..never told anyone and never found out what it was..But when my dad was putting in a bathroom and running the lines through the dirt storage area under my bedroom,there was a woman's blue flower houseshoes,a shale, and a large bone.My dad told me he thinks it once was a bury place..But I still never told anyone what I heard.I think him and I was the only ones known of his findings.
Level 6

Location hidden

#3804 Apr 22, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
These calls about senior stuff..If I wanted to join I'd call them back or either answer the phone..You never know who is really on the other end..My husband messed me up once with this stuff.Took me 3-4 months getting the stuff straighten back out..
Warning: Don't believe everything you hear..especially if it sounds good..Be careful seniors..for they are out to get you!!
My grandma used to answer the phone in a real gruff voice because she lived alone and didn't want people to know there wasn't a man in the house. One time I called her and thought I got the wrong number. I don't know how someone with such a sweet voice could do that, but I sure thought it was funny. Boy, do I miss her.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3805 Apr 22, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandma used to answer the phone in a real gruff voice because she lived alone and didn't want people to know there wasn't a man in the house. One time I called her and thought I got the wrong number. I don't know how someone with such a sweet voice could do that, but I sure thought it was funny. Boy, do I miss her.
You made me think about my dad what he use to do when someone would call and when he answer it and they never say anything.He blew a whistle into the phone..I have to say,I've done that a time or two....My dad the things he would do...LOL...Those times I miss.
Level 6

Location hidden

#3806 Apr 22, 2013
You never realize just how much you'll miss them, till their gone. That's why I try to cherish my loved ones. You never know what life has in store for us.
Level 6

Location hidden

#3807 Apr 22, 2013
Things that drive me crazy... My husband's smile!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3808 Apr 23, 2013
I agree with honeymylove. SLOW computer is the most frustrating.....

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3809 Apr 23, 2013
Topix lagging and getting tmails half here and half in my email... I keep missing them... weird.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3810 Apr 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a man do your phone message! If you don't recognize the number on caller ID let the voice mail pickup. If it's someone you know they know better.......

:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#3811 Apr 23, 2013
Sales calls drive me crazy. Well I mean the ones who keep calling back. Your nice and say I'm busy right now or don't answer and they keep calling. Even throw the have to check with the spouse in there. They keep calling until you just have to lay it all out! Stop calling!!! I'm NOT interested!
Then they stop calling.....

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3812 Apr 23, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not saying (O:
Lol it's all good!!:)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3813 Apr 23, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
Sales calls drive me crazy. Well I mean the ones who keep calling back. Your nice and say I'm busy right now or don't answer and they keep calling. Even throw the have to check with the spouse in there. They keep calling until you just have to lay it all out! Stop calling!!! I'm NOT interested!
Then they stop calling.....

Lol I agree with ya or they say we appreciate your donation, last year can we count on ya again?? I've never even donated to begin with.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3814 Apr 23, 2013
I have to say I've had a funny call before..it was some time ago.This man called and I told him he had the wrong number.He turns right around and calls me back.I told him.You did it again.You have the wrong number..He replies.Isn't this,Let's do it again. I said No..and hunged up.Never did he call back..LMAO

Level 9

Location hidden

#3815 Apr 23, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol it's all good!!:)
It can be with the right person..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min ROSE 74,434
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 23 min On the Radio 7,608
A to Z songs by title or group! 50 min wichita-rick 1,608
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,606
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 32,975
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,566
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 22,107
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr River Tam 215,573
More from around the web