Location hidden

#3734 Apr 15, 2013
Grasshoppers, they're everywhere!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3735 Apr 15, 2013
Ticks. Found 2 on my dog already... I didn't put the flea meds on them because last time I got violently sick from it but I guess I'm gonna have to do it anyway.

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3736 Apr 16, 2013
Power outages.

“Well,...Whatcha Waitin' For?”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Settling Old Scores

#3737 Apr 16, 2013
Secret Crushes,...

Level 6

Location hidden

#3738 Apr 16, 2013
Secrets and machinations.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3739 Apr 16, 2013
COMMERCIALS -
too many and
too loud.

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3740 Apr 16, 2013
People that tailgate.... This one had almost actually cost me my wife.
On our very first date, a car-full of punks tailgated me and ticked me off to the point I returned the favor. I pulled over and let them by, and then stayed about an inch from their bumper the whole time after that. Until the point they turned into a driveway, I then stopped at the end of it and glared at them (hoping that one) had the sack to come and "speak" with me. No one even looked my way, they all filed into the arrived abode without even looking my way. I was that ticked. Sigh... Fortunately my date got over my road rage tendencies, and her obvious nervousness of being with a possible lunatic. And I'm just grateful that she recognized me for what I am... a normally loving, gentle sort of guy, unless I perhaps feel wronged in some way or another.

People that refuse to use their turn signals. Not to the severity that tailgater get me riled.

And the morons on the highway that hurry up to pass you, only to slow down,even though you have cruise control set the whole time?

People that stay in the passing lane, while going the exact speed limit and below it. It's like they refuse to move. Why?

I learned to control the majority of my traffic annoyances. But it's probably still best for all concerned, if people stay off of my rear bumper. Just saying ... those deep, dark, violent tendencies still lurk deep inside me for some unexplained reason. If the wife and kid are with me, more than likely I'll pull over and let you by.. If not, then dip-wad... you may get screwed with to the point of scary, until you decide to pull over and talk about it. And that is exactly what I'm personally hoping for.

Of course, I may come out on the short end of that stick. But hey, I don't think of that at the time, all I see is red. For the biggest reasons people are morons for tailgating, because you never know when someone has to lay on the brakes. Deer or any wildlife of any size, what is happening in front of the person that you're tailgating (such as other various traffic circumstances that you can't see), simply because you like to tailgate. And you can't see a damn thing, other than the rear bumper of whom you're tailgating. Grrrrr...

Cheers, and good salutations to all. Except to the obvious scumbags, like criminals that murder, rape and thieve... and of course, tailgaters.

Have I mentioned how much I hate tailgaters? Yep,looks I covered that.
Roid Rage

Huntington, NY

#3741 Apr 16, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
People that tailgate.... This one had almost actually cost me my wife.
On our very first date, a car-full of punks tailgated me and ticked me off to the point I returned the favor. I pulled over and let them by, and then stayed about an inch from their bumper the whole time after that. Until the point they turned into a driveway, I then stopped at the end of it and glared at them (hoping that one) had the sack to come and "speak" with me. No one even looked my way, they all filed into the arrived abode without even looking my way. I was that ticked. Sigh... Fortunately my date got over my road rage tendencies, and her obvious nervousness of being with a possible lunatic. And I'm just grateful that she recognized me for what I am... a normally loving, gentle sort of guy, unless I perhaps feel wronged in some way or another.
People that refuse to use their turn signals. Not to the severity that tailgater get me riled.
And the morons on the highway that hurry up to pass you, only to slow down,even though you have cruise control set the whole time?
People that stay in the passing lane, while going the exact speed limit and below it. It's like they refuse to move. Why?
I learned to control the majority of my traffic annoyances. But it's probably still best for all concerned, if people stay off of my rear bumper. Just saying ... those deep, dark, violent tendencies still lurk deep inside me for some unexplained reason. If the wife and kid are with me, more than likely I'll pull over and let you by.. If not, then dip-wad... you may get screwed with to the point of scary, until you decide to pull over and talk about it. And that is exactly what I'm personally hoping for.
Of course, I may come out on the short end of that stick. But hey, I don't think of that at the time, all I see is red. For the biggest reasons people are morons for tailgating, because you never know when someone has to lay on the brakes. Deer or any wildlife of any size, what is happening in front of the person that you're tailgating (such as other various traffic circumstances that you can't see), simply because you like to tailgate. And you can't see a damn thing, other than the rear bumper of whom you're tailgating. Grrrrr...
Cheers, and good salutations to all. Except to the obvious scumbags, like criminals that murder, rape and thieve... and of course, tailgaters.
Have I mentioned how much I hate tailgaters? Yep,looks I covered that.
What about "double-Laners"?
You know, the chick that is getting off at the next exit but doesn't COMPLETELY merge onto the offramp and keeps her car half in the driving lane and half on the offramp?

I hate those chicks!!!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#3742 Apr 17, 2013
Maybe I should just go back to bed and not complain too much.
I had to go to the end of the second page to get the little blue stars, AND they were all on threads that I don't go to normally, AND then they didn't show the numbers to post comment. I had to hit it twice.
I hate whining!

Level 6

Location hidden

#3743 Apr 17, 2013
Men.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3744 Apr 17, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Men.
You took the word right out of my mouth..but worth saying it again...

MEN

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3745 Apr 17, 2013
People that think they need to be in Everyone else business...

“Maddie Mae”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3746 Apr 17, 2013
Little, hateful old men!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3747 Apr 17, 2013
When your iron Konks out on ya WHILE ironing your SUNDAY BEST!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#3748 Apr 18, 2013
Pride.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3749 Apr 18, 2013
Commercials

Level 6

Location hidden

#3750 Apr 18, 2013
Missing him...
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3751 Apr 18, 2013
Back and forth weather.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3752 Apr 18, 2013
Not having anyone to talk to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 3 min wichita-rick 670
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 6 min Camilla 12,945
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min wichita-rick 230,160
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 16 min wichita-rick 50,361
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 32 min andet1987 14,562
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 35 min andet1987 4,485
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 36 min andet1987 5,078
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 1,137