Location hidden

#3591 Mar 25, 2013
Being in the company of drunk people when you're sober

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3592 Mar 25, 2013
People who don't take responsibility for their own actions/blame others for the things gone wrong in their lives.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3593 Mar 25, 2013
those reality tv kids, who have pretentious parties that cost thousands of pounds...... just spoilt brats........

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3594 Mar 25, 2013
Done something and can't remember all the details.

“too hard to handle”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3595 Mar 25, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
those reality tv kids, who have pretentious parties that cost thousands of pounds...... just spoilt brats........
Also the reality tv parents who allow such crap

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3596 Mar 27, 2013
Misunderstandings

Level 9

Location hidden

#3597 Mar 27, 2013
Losing 3 mailboxes this winter, 2 by snowplow, 1 by garbage truck...

Location hidden

#3598 Mar 27, 2013
When you phone a takeaway and they tell you it will there in half an hour and you're still waiting....

Level 9

Location hidden

#3599 Mar 27, 2013
Mind games..

“Jack loves to ride”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3600 Mar 27, 2013
Stupid family members that can't get their crap together and do what they say they're going to do. (sister)

Level 9

Location hidden

#3601 Mar 28, 2013
Flickering light bulbs

“too hard to handle”

Level 4

Location hidden

#3602 Mar 28, 2013
People who go on and on and on about mindless useless crap that has nothing to do with anything. It's like diarrhea of the mouth. Just blabbing on and on and on. My uncle used to do that and it was the most irritating thing. Had an opinion about everything and it was always wrong and he would never listen. He would just talk and talk and talk. You try to get a word in edgewise, it's no use, they just talk over ya. A friend was like that too! You go over for dinner and the woman just does not shut up! Talking about her cooking and her dogs and whats new with her and what she does, etc, I mean, what does it take for these people to just stop talking! It's so irritating..........

Level 9

Location hidden

#3603 Mar 28, 2013
superwilly wrote:
People who go on and on and on about mindless useless crap that has nothing to do with anything. It's like diarrhea of the mouth. Just blabbing on and on and on. My uncle used to do that and it was the most irritating thing. Had an opinion about everything and it was always wrong and he would never listen. He would just talk and talk and talk. You try to get a word in edgewise, it's no use, they just talk over ya. A friend was like that too! You go over for dinner and the woman just does not shut up! Talking about her cooking and her dogs and whats new with her and what she does, etc, I mean, what does it take for these people to just stop talking! It's so irritating..........
I know what you mean..I have a male friend who is the same way when he comes to my home..

Have a good day..

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#3604 Mar 28, 2013
Alfalfa in my pockets

Location hidden

#3605 Mar 28, 2013
Lazy arsed work colleagues who watch you while you work

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3606 Mar 28, 2013
superwilly wrote:
lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3607 Mar 28, 2013
A neighbor's fence..THAT NEEDS PAINTING BADLY!!... Just wanna buy the paint and paint it... Green with BLUE POLKA DOTS..!!!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#3608 Mar 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
A neighbor's fence..THAT NEEDS PAINTING BADLY!!... Just wanna buy the paint and paint it... Green with BLUE POLKA DOTS..!!!!
That would look better than looking at weed grown as high as the 6 foot fence if not higher..That is what I have to look at..This grows between a old rusty chain link fence and a wood fence falling apart.
lie much windy

Lynchburg, VA

#3609 Mar 28, 2013
People that are always on topix posting! Like they have a life full of activities other than posting online. NOT!!! ROCK on ReTArds! Hugs kisses we all love each other ily sissy bob and mike! LET'S party til we puke then call it Easter cause we have kids huhuhu ! Can't wait to play egg hunt w the kids on my roller blades !! Yes I Rock Um I'm a cool mom ya..peace out kids pour me another heather!!!
lie much windy

Lynchburg, VA

#3610 Mar 28, 2013
An don't forget oxy's for everyone one it's pay day:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 19,566
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Jennifer Renee 17,166
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 4 min Dont_You_Dare 31,304
News Roaming gator tries to ring doorbell of South C... 6 min Knock off purse s... 5
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 7 min Phaerae 15,745
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,840
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 8 min Knock off purse s... 2,942
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min Dont_You_Dare 144,167
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 38 min Denny CranesPlace 55,724
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 48 min Sublime1 189,533
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Zom13 5,347
More from around the web