created by: Rajan Damadoran | Jan 22, 2010

Weird

610 votes

Things that drive you crazy

Click on an option to vote

  • Nose pickers
  • The sneaky farters
  • People that drive and eat
  • People that stare
  • Loud chewers
  • Trolls
  • The guy in my head
  • Nosy old people
  • Mine's not on the list
  • Gum on my shoe
Comments
3,441 - 3,460 of 4,096 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2014
Linda the lonely widow

Plainfield, IL

#3566 Mar 12, 2013
people who know it all

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3571 Mar 12, 2013
Getting the last of the mayo out of the jar :)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3572 Mar 12, 2013
An incident like yesterday..

“Too hard to handle”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

#3573 Mar 12, 2013
Incidents like what happened to me last night.

Before hitting the sack I checkout my wife's car for her. It as 11 pm and her subaru neede oil.

I had to go to the conveience store for it (the only place open this late at night). One guy at the cash register.

He has to be buying lottery tickets, 10 of them.

Then he had to have the clerk search for the freshest pack of his favorite coffin nails.

And just when I thought i could make my purchase of a single quart of oil, Dingbat has to search all his pockets for the money!

I mean it took this guy about 25 minutes to get his stuff. I barely made out of there by midnight!

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3574 Mar 13, 2013
superwilly wrote:
Incidents like what happened to me last night.
Before hitting the sack I checkout my wife's car for her. It as 11 pm and her subaru neede oil.
I had to go to the conveience store for it (the only place open this late at night). One guy at the cash register.
He has to be buying lottery tickets, 10 of them.
Then he had to have the clerk search for the freshest pack of his favorite coffin nails.
And just when I thought i could make my purchase of a single quart of oil, Dingbat has to search all his pockets for the money!
I mean it took this guy about 25 minutes to get his stuff. I barely made out of there by midnight!
Wow I feel for yah! I totally know what you mean and went through. I hate holding people up and when someone else does like that! I don't know....it drives me crazy I guess. But I try to be nice about it and hope it does not go on for to long. I then when it's my turn say something like been busy huh? Take your time then the checker smiles and takes a big sigh..... everyone needs that every now and then.......even me!:)

“So, what's the speed of dark??”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3575 Mar 13, 2013
That Genie chick on the Dish network commercials....:-)
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3576 Mar 13, 2013
Idiotic road users. Half-asleep during rush hours ... too slow, dawdling at traffic lights or intersections, indicating wrongly or not at all, going where they want irrespective of anyone else. Pedestrians stepping out from nowhere trailing dogs or children lagging behind them. Oh dear! road rage!... just give me a race-track from my house to work.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3577 Mar 13, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Idiotic road users. Half-asleep during rush hours ... too slow, dawdling at traffic lights or intersections, indicating wrongly or not at all, going where they want irrespective of anyone else. Pedestrians stepping out from nowhere trailing dogs or children lagging behind them. Oh dear! road rage!... just give me a race-track from my house to work.
100% Agree with you! Arghh! I joke that's the reason I don't carry a weapon in the car with my road rage!! Hahaha

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#3578 Mar 13, 2013
Wondering why my profile pic isn't showing?
Is driving me crazy.....er....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3579 Mar 13, 2013
FORGETTING to turn on the porch light.
Upon leaving for a Night on the Town..YIKES!!!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#3580 Mar 13, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
FORGETTING to turn on the porch light.
Upon leaving for a Night on the Town..YIKES!!!
Ya save 3,000 bug's lives...

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3581 Mar 14, 2013
The Media
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#3582 Mar 14, 2013
Habitual liars
The Paisan

Medford, NY

#3583 Mar 15, 2013
Oblivious people......

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3584 Mar 15, 2013
Today's youth

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3586 Mar 15, 2013
labels in clothes..... they itch so bad.... either that or I have very sensitive skin....

“Gone Fishin', bye!”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#3587 Mar 15, 2013
Bosses that are dumber than I am....geez!

“So, what's the speed of dark??”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3588 Mar 18, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
labels in clothes..... they itch so bad.... either that or I have very sensitive skin....
Thats an easy fix.... just take the clothes off... see

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3589 Mar 25, 2013
Slow computers

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#3590 Mar 25, 2013
Getting crumbs on my mouse's keypad then running my mouse over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Princess Hey 145,087
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 4 min Parden Pard 6,819
Happy Labor Day Weekend 8 min Petal Power 2
Shaun the shaggy Aussie sheep finally shorn smooth 11 min Petal Power 4
OMG! Just look at this! 14 min Sublime1 38
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 14 min Jolly 23,820
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 15 min Petal Power 54,396
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 29 min Petal Power 228
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 30 min Petal Power 18,495
What's your tip for the day? 32 min Petal Power 796
Fergson Police Dept. 55 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 344
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••