jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

When my kids are obviously tired yet refuse to sleep.
National Enquirer

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

People that complain about other people.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

or maybe I forgot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

National Enquirer wrote:
People that complain about other people.
Sounds like you're complaining about other people...lol!

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

That politicians can't be fired(after public vote) at anytime during their term.
Not doing your job - FIRED!
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

People who expect favors but don't repay said favors and if you ask them for a favor they expect to be repaid tenfold.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Gentle Reader wrote:
I live in Pittsburgh and we're getting snow right now and what REALLY ticks me off is people that are driving around with BALD TIRES. I pulled up next to a woman at a gas station and her tires were completely bald, no tread whatsoever, if she would run over a rock a tire would blow. These people are a danger to others on the road and it's selfish and pathetic for them to drive that way. I understand that tires are expensive, but if you have bald tires, PLEASE STAY HOME IN THE BAD WEATHER. There are people sliding all over the place, and up and down hills! Get a grip people! I pay good money to service my vehicles and keep them road worthy. If you cannot afford to do the same, do not drive!
Judged this mean? Really? What about when they KILL someone! A child maybe! Wow, whoever judged this is a nutcase! AGAIN, DO NOT DRIVE IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO KEEP YOUR VEHICLES ROAD WORTHY.

“Raising hell since 1989”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Double standards.
Snobs.
Hippocrates.
People who think they have the right to judge others.
Two faced people.
People that are to cowardly to say what they mean or think.
LIARS.
People who don't cover their gob when they cough.
Drunk drivers.
Coppers with an attitude.
People throwing up!
The list is endless!!

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Burnt Cookies

“Raising hell since 1989”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Slow internet!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

or maybe I forgot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Topix - freeze frame

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“It's a secret”

Level 8

or maybe I forgot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Topix informing me I just posted the above comment on my tracker...

:)

“Steaming hunk”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Gentle Reader wrote:
I live in Pittsburgh and we're getting snow right now and what REALLY ticks me off is people that are driving around with BALD TIRES. I pulled up next to a woman at a gas station and her tires were completely bald, no tread whatsoever, if she would run over a rock a tire would blow. These people are a danger to others on the road and it's selfish and pathetic for them to drive that way. I understand that tires are expensive, but if you have bald tires, PLEASE STAY HOME IN THE BAD WEATHER. There are people sliding all over the place, and up and down hills! Get a grip people! I pay good money to service my vehicles and keep them road worthy. If you cannot afford to do the same, do not drive!
Ever think maybe the poor woman is a waitress who can't afford the tires? Maybe that car is all she has. Give her some slack.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Maybe she is a waitress. Maybe that is all she has. She has no right to put other drivers in jeopardy. You live in PA. Are your cars inspected, insured and safe to drive? If they were not, would you drive them anyway and put other people at risk? It does irk me that I pay big money for car insurance (one 2012 and one 2006),have to pay for registration, good tires, keep my car running right at ALL times, and others just get in a car and GO. I was T-Boned by a woman a couple years ago, she had no inspection sticker, no insurance, no license...NOTHING and she was driving. She kept telling the police,'I only came out to get a paper' like that makes it right! OMG! She could have killed me!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Men chewing on their stubby cigars.. NEVER lighting them!!
What The Flock

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Women staying on the phone for over two hours.....talking with a person they just spent the entire day with!!!!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

or maybe I forgot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

What The Flock wrote:
Women staying on the phone for over two hours.....talking with a person they just spent the entire day with!!!!
Just leaving the house...women grabbing that cell phone and blabbing with someone that they could have talked to at home and been a safer driver...:)

“It's a secret”

Level 8

or maybe I forgot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Above that, that drives me crazy...driving down the road only to notice the one coming at you has no clue anyone is around because they are texting.

Pull your heads out people...You're going to kill someone and it maybe you!

“Steaming hunk”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Gentle Reader wrote:
Maybe she is a waitress. Maybe that is all she has. She has no right to put other drivers in jeopardy. You live in PA. Are your cars inspected, insured and safe to drive? If they were not, would you drive them anyway and put other people at risk? It does irk me that I pay big money for car insurance (one 2012 and one 2006),have to pay for registration, good tires, keep my car running right at ALL times, and others just get in a car and GO. I was T-Boned by a woman a couple years ago, she had no inspection sticker, no insurance, no license...NOTHING and she was driving. She kept telling the police,'I only came out to get a paper' like that makes it right! OMG! She could have killed me!
But that is HER responsibility, not yours! I keep my cars running in top shape as much as I can. I understand your point of view and agree to an extent. Nothing justifies breaking the law and injuring people. However creulty and judgemental attitudes are also never justified.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

People WHO stop and stare.
And comment negatively afterwards!!

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

My itchy nose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••