Trolls

The guy in my head

Nosy old people

Mine's not on the list

Gum on my shoe

Igloos are blue

Newtown Square, PA

#3194 Oct 20, 2012
people that don't finish their sentences...
Igloos are blue

Newtown Square, PA

#3195 Oct 20, 2012
quilterqueen wrote:
Stories about men abusing boys.
My suggestion is to throw all those perverts in a deep hole somewhere - maybe in space!
Space? NO dear, put them on a spit and watch them roast as an example is my preference..... but people say I'm a bit extreme.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3196 Oct 31, 2012
Guys that think SEX is expected after they buy me a nice dinner

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3197 Nov 1, 2012
When you place and ad to sell whatever and you say "cash only". Then you get spam emails saying they have a check , but need your full name , address , etc . They cannot call because they ate deaf .

Ummm how dumb do these scammers think you are. No calling you because they don't want you to trace their phone number . Dead give away for a scam is they want too much personal info . Lord , when you say "cash only " , that means "cash only"

Another one. I received notice that I had monies owed to me from a former company. Alls I had to do was copy my drivers license, give my full name , address , social security , bank account number .... Than I would receive my check . What a fecking joke . For fun I called the company and ask whom owes me ? They said Chevrolet . I have never owned a car from that company nor did I buy my car from the yr they told me. It was so bizairre . Ppl are weird doing those scams.
Rosa

Jennings, LA

#3198 Nov 1, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
When you place and ad to sell whatever and you say "cash only". Then you get spam emails saying they have a check , but need your full name , address , etc . They cannot call because they ate deaf .
Ummm how dumb do these scammers think you are. No calling you because they don't want you to trace their phone number . Dead give away for a scam is they want too much personal info . Lord , when you say "cash only " , that means "cash only"
Another one. I received notice that I had monies owed to me from a former company. Alls I had to do was copy my drivers license, give my full name , address , social security , bank account number .... Than I would receive my check . What a fecking joke . For fun I called the company and ask whom owes me ? They said Chevrolet . I have never owned a car from that company nor did I buy my car from the yr they told me. It was so bizairre . Ppl are weird doing those scams.
...the problem with you is that you are too paranoid to learn anything...

...if you go to the state treasury website for unclaimed money for your state, you might find that there is money for you...even if you didn't own a Chevrolet...I frequently help some of our elderly customers claim their unclaimed monies...the person who contacted you may be helping others claim their unclaimed funds for a fee...but the state will ask you for exactly what they asked you for...

...but the real question is what are you selling that you can only take cash for it...is it something I would have seen you on cops about?..

...and how many tricks did you get last night?...and they wanted to give you a check?...oh well...miss barfie...I guess you gotta get it where you can...

....you are doing weird things...not ppl...Miss Rosa has already guessed what you dressed as...it was circulating in emails...do you get a forward?...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3201 Nov 1, 2012
Guys that never grow up.

“too hard to handle”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3203 Nov 1, 2012
Getting up early on a workday then falling back asleep and having my dog wake me up and I'm late for work.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3204 Nov 1, 2012
Roxie Dear wrote:
Guys who expect you to buy them a nice dinner after you have sex with them.
Girls who expect to be bought dinner after they have sex with me.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3205 Nov 1, 2012
Rita Johan Smith wrote:
Guys that think SEX is expected after they buy me a nice dinner
Girls who order a salad for dinner when they would love a steak.

“Reality”

Level 6

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3206 Nov 1, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
How about endless pointless silly word games posted on Offbeat!
SO...don't play them! It's that simple.
-----
Negative people that you can't avoid.

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#3207 Nov 1, 2012
Clem is watching you!

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3209 Nov 1, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
Guys that never grow up.
Girls that want me to "grow up". A real man never forgets the

little boy in them..when they do life is boring. ;)
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#3210 Nov 1, 2012
people who prefer to "lay low" and avoid the drama stick with the word games ..lol..

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#3211 Nov 1, 2012
To Be Continued...

That drives me a wee bit crazy. Get really interested in a show on the telly, then tada, to be continued... just annoys me.

:)

Cherish Your Loved Ones.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3212 Nov 2, 2012
Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
To Be Continued...
That drives me a wee bit crazy. Get really interested in a show on the telly, then tada, to be continued... just annoys me.
:)
Cherish Your Loved Ones.
PIXIE......... how are you sweetie??:)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3213 Nov 4, 2012
Power outages
Hoosier Hillbilly

Lafayette, IN

#3214 Nov 4, 2012
This damn black box of mine, I think Obama built it
with no help from "US">

Level 9

Location hidden

#3215 Nov 5, 2012
What 'black box'?

Do you have a regular avatar on a different site with a little envelope for messages?

“too hard to handle”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3216 Nov 5, 2012
OK;

26 years of very happy and fulfilling marraige, and lookingforward to 26 more god willing.

I enjoy music and serius xm radio classics (that's important) more than tv. I come home from work, she comes home, we engage in normal conversation. Get eats and park on the couch. She is on her galaxy and commanding the television. I que up serius on the computer and get tuned in with a set of headphones cranked up high, I luckily have AC/DC on the rock classics station.

When does she want to start a new conversation?

You bet it's when I have no possibility of hearing her through the strains of back in black on the headphones!

Another thing, when does she want me to stop what I am doing and attend to whatever it is that is of such urgency that it demands my immediate attention?

Is it when I am reading the mail? or is it when I am in the middle of staining a table (If you do not stain it right, it will be uneven, and you have your gear on, the brushes, etc)?

You bet, right when I am in the middle of staining the table!

It happens quite a bit.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3217 Nov 6, 2012
Ppl who have a bad mind-set and understand reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Potpourri of Expressions in Words & Rhyme (Sep '12) 1 min wichita-rick 1,181
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 2 min andet1987 15
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Huckleberry 215,491
News Find out what U2, Michael Jackson, Madonna and ... 4 min Prosperity Fundie... 2
News strange adware that isn't being detected1 6 min Prosperity Fundie... 1
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 7 min andet1987 7,591
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Not the OZ 74,361
News Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obam... 1 hr andet1987 39
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 1 hr andet1987 55
A to Z songs by title or group! 10 hr wichita-rick 1,592
More from around the web