Things that drive you crazy

Things that drive you crazy

Created by Rajan Damadoran on Jan 22, 2010

740 votes

Click on an option to vote

Nose pickers

The sneaky farters

People that drive and eat

People that stare

Loud chewers

Trolls

The guy in my head

Nosy old people

Mine's not on the list

Gum on my shoe

First Prev
of 239
Next Last

“They see me trollin'”

Since: Jan 10

Agra, India

#1 Jan 22, 2010
Mine is driving and eating :D
Tweety

Hampton, VA

#2 Jan 22, 2010
People are talking too much on their cellphones in public, driving, shopping, etc. everyday. I can't stand cellphones. Only for emergency is okay.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 22, 2010
No choice for All of the Above?

“They see me trollin'”

Since: Jan 10

Agra, India

#4 Jan 22, 2010
Nope, no all of the above. That's for cheaters, you're forced to make up your mind. :D

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 22, 2010
Tailgaters. I would love to slam on the brakes, but I am not gonna get myself hurt because they have no common sense.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 22, 2010
Rajan Damadoran wrote:
Nope, no all of the above. That's for cheaters, you're forced to make up your mind.:D
But there are quite a few things that drive me crazy!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 22, 2010
Sebastians mom wrote:
Tailgaters. I would love to slam on the brakes, but I am not gonna get myself hurt because they have no common sense.
I tailgate, only when some jackass is in the fast lane going ten miles under the speed limit and thinks they own the road....sorry, I learned to drive in So Cal...

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#8 Jan 22, 2010
Sebastians mom wrote:
Tailgaters. I would love to slam on the brakes, but I am not gonna get myself hurt because they have no common sense.
Unless you need a paint job...! When my right side got hit and run, I was hoping someone get me so I can have the work done and it happens ! And while I was parked...so I got a nice 1.200$ check, never did the job, but bought another car !
I hate when people drive on the highway both lane same speed and keeping up the limit speed....No one seems to know that the left lane is for passing and then you should go back on the right lane...

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 22, 2010
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>....No one seems to know that the left lane is for passing and then you should go back on the right lane...
Only Europenas seem to follow this rule...I wish Americans could get this through their thick skulls!

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#10 Jan 22, 2010
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Europenas seem to follow this rule...I wish Americans could get this through their thick skulls!
Used to drive me craaaaazy, specially when leaving in florida, 35M/H both lanes...and it goes on for miles !
If everyone will apply some of those rules, it won't be so many accidents...

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Jan 22, 2010
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>Used to drive me craaaaazy, specially when leaving in florida, 35M/H both lanes...and it goes on for miles !
If everyone will apply some of those rules, it won't be so many accidents...
It still drives me crazy!! And I hear ya about FL, I almost slit my wrists when I lived there...there would also be a lot less road rage tooo~

“I am listening.......”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#12 Jan 22, 2010
Disorganized, loud, chaos.......for no happy purpose like leaving for a vacation or something.

“They see me trollin'”

Since: Jan 10

Agra, India

#13 Jan 22, 2010
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
It still drives me crazy!! And I hear ya about FL, I almost slit my wrists when I lived there...there would also be a lot less road rage tooo~
Slit your wrist!?! A little extreme huh? Thanks for the laugh!!:D

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#14 Jan 22, 2010
Mine is driving also. My biggest peeve is idiots that don't have or put on chains. Come on it snows here be prepared or don't go out. We have many twisty two lane roads, one moron can close the road both directions. Oh and you don't brake on ice!!!!

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#15 Jan 22, 2010
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
It still drives me crazy!! And I hear ya about FL, I almost slit my wrists when I lived there...there would also be a lot less road rage tooo~
I'm glad I don't any kids....cause I can swear when behind them ! And I get a little tail gaiting too, they need to understand ! As you said, in Europe, man they will chopped you alive ! Flashing your lights work sometimes !
Don't you hate that car driving the speed limit on the left and thing, hey, as long as I respect the speed, I can stay here. Nooo! you can't !
Cheeka-Weeka

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2010
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad I don't any kids....cause I can swear when behind them ! And I get a little tail gaiting too, they need to understand ! As you said, in Europe, man they will chopped you alive ! Flashing your lights work sometimes !
Don't you hate that car driving the speed limit on the left and thing, hey, as long as I respect the speed, I can stay here. Nooo! you can't !
I held my tongue when my son was younger....I used to argue with a co-worker of mine because he had that mentality, I am going the speed limit I can ride there....(what part of left lane is for passing only did he miss in Drivers Ed?) And he would say that I shouldn't go over the limit, ummm, are you a cop? No, not your place to "correct" me, just pisses people off, they get frustrated and that's when accidents occur, trying to squeeze around them...I also hate when I am cruising along, 75 or what ever, to pass someone, and they speed up, it's like they are thinking "oh Shit, I can't let this person ahead of me"...I miss the common courtesy of drivers...

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Jan 22, 2010
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad I don't any kids....cause I can swear when behind them ! And I get a little tail gaiting too, they need to understand ! As you said, in Europe, man they will chopped you alive ! Flashing your lights work sometimes !
Don't you hate that car driving the speed limit on the left and thing, hey, as long as I respect the speed, I can stay here. Nooo! you can't !
I held my tongue when my son was younger....I used to argue with a co-worker of mine because he had that mentality, I am going the speed limit I can ride there....(what part of left lane is for passing only did he miss in Drivers Ed?) And he would say that I shouldn't go over the limit, ummm, are you a cop? No, not your place to "correct" me, just pisses people off, they get frustrated and that's when accidents occur, trying to squeeze around them...I also hate when I am cruising along, 75 or what ever, to pass someone, and they speed up, it's like they are thinking "oh Shit, I can't let this person ahead of me"...I miss the common courtesy of drivers...
Ziggy Fartdust

AOL

#18 Jan 22, 2010
Trying to sh it but only farting.

I will never be a "Sneaky Farter" I take pride in my work.

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#19 Jan 22, 2010
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
I held my tongue when my son was younger....I used to argue with a co-worker of mine because he had that mentality, I am going the speed limit I can ride there....(what part of left lane is for passing only did he miss in Drivers Ed?) And he would say that I shouldn't go over the limit, ummm, are you a cop? No, not your place to "correct" me, just pisses people off, they get frustrated and that's when accidents occur, trying to squeeze around them...I also hate when I am cruising along, 75 or what ever, to pass someone, and they speed up, it's like they are thinking "oh Shit, I can't let this person ahead of me"...I miss the common courtesy of drivers...
LOL ! I wanted to say something too about that, the police speed patrol left lane driver....I usally biatch and say, let me decide if I get the ticket !And accelerating when someone's trying to pass is also against the law...
The other day, I was trying to get back on the right lane, signal turn on for a while, tried slowly to squeeze between 2 cars, my highway ramp was very close, look behind as I make the move making sure the guy behind sees me...and he started to speed up so I could not get in...man, I wish I had one of those machine (darn, I have the word on my tongue...!) you spek in and you voice is really loud, I could have kill the guy !!
And lets not alk about the confusion on a round about....!

“J'Aime et J'Espere”

Since: Sep 09

Take A Guess, USA

#20 Jan 22, 2010
Drivers who are incapable of using a turn signal.

Overuse of the word like.

Superstores having numerous check-out lanes and only employing 3 to 6 individuals to operate them.

The phrase he/she did a complete 360.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 239
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Caution: Ferrets are VERY sensitive! DO NOT______ 7 min F_R_E_D 5
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 169,632
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min Samorrhoid 43,997
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min red and right 173,989
Poll Would you live in a boarding house? 17 min Samorrhoid 6
Add a Word, Drop a Panty game 19 min Knock off purse s... 764
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 21 min gracefallen 29,767
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 28 min Knock off purse s... 13,405
name my cat 52 min Crazy Jae 55
More from around the web