Why does Milwaukee69 troll on almost every thread??

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of488
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting awefully confusing. 99 percent of the brain dead think everyone on topix is you. The other 1 percent (Ferret) thinks everyone here is Sammy. I'm not sure what to believe anymore. Guess I'll have to wait for the Ferret to update his blog to find out what the facts actually are. LoL.
I just HAD to put this on my FB as the funny of the day, ha ha ha!

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>The reason I said you were trolling me was because on one occasion I was being trolled by a registered account, I believe it was Linda the Lonely widow but cant be certain because it was a long time ago and I dont save these type of things because this is offbeat it happens almost daily and it really doesnt matter to me. The same things being said to me on that same day showed up under a grey poster with an Illinois IP and it seemed whoever had been trolling me forgot they went greybox and slipped up. Could it have been somebody else? Im sure its a possibility but its seemed odd to me. Nobody PMed me and said your name it just seemed obvious. I rarely get PMs from anybody and have no clue who Sam is except from seeing greybox posts on here who honestly could be anybody. If it wasnt you Im sorry for blaming you. The games that are played here with people switching in and out of accounts Im sure are played both ways. For all I know it could have been Geno trying to frame you it could have been Sam it could have been one of my friends and it could have been you. Who knows. Im not in some gang and Im not plotting against anyone. I come here to have fun and post nice with good folks, give hell to the ones that can go suck a d!ck and ignore the ones Im not sure about.
That's a lot of words to show you don't care...

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

antisocial xl plus wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont what you do in your local,I call out the criminals in my local,do you see me doing it on offbeat No,besides I dont go after people not in my communtiy or those of slow mental apptitude so your safe.
Im sorry...can you repeat that???I dont understand.

Level 4

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Looks who's talking?
Mr. 25,000 post, LOL!

Sam sam samsamsamsam

Level 4

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Plus his famous blog .... who has time for a nap?
lol

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lot of words to show you don't care...
let me PM Bex who can PM Dragoon who can PM Norse who can PM me back...and as soon as we conspire an opinion I will get back to you...

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Just posted on another thread:
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Evil cantankerous troller ~~~~~~~~~~M69
antisocial xl plus ..you want to try that again and this time make-it-make-sense?

noogard wrote: but 'i' paraphrased it:?:

This is getting awfully confusing. 99 percent of the brain dead think everyone on topix is you.((She does seem to carry a lot of weight))
The other 1 percent (Ferret) thinks everyone here is him. I'm not sure what to believe anymore.
((I'm with you Dave,{however many you are})) Guess I'll have to wait for the Ferret to update his blog to find out what the facts actually are.
That Girl Ferret

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Ain't none too bright.
Ding Dong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I dont what you do in your local,I call out the criminals in my local,do you see me doing it on offbeat No,besides I dont go after people not in my communtiy or those of slow mental apptitude so your safe.
AVON Calling!!!!!!!!
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Just posted on another thread:
<quoted text>
antisocial xl plus ..you want to try that again and this time make-it-make-sense?
noogard wrote: but 'i' paraphrased it:?:
This is getting awfully confusing. 99 percent of the brain dead think everyone on topix is you.((She does seem to carry a lot of weight))
The other 1 percent (Ferret) thinks everyone here is him. I'm not sure what to believe anymore.
((I'm with you Dave,{however many you are})) Guess I'll have to wait for the Ferret to update his blog to find out what the facts actually are.
Must admit I don't know who's who when people change names apart from DELF that is,
antisocial xl plus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

WOW!and here I thought mil69 was norseceltics puppetmaster and I see they are just two individual nutjobs or are they,mil hasnt been posting at the same time norsemeltic(yes meltic,because this thread has melted his peebrain) does,is it because he can't keep two profiles going at the same time?

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>let me PM Bex who can PM Dragoon who can PM Norse who can PM me back...and as soon as we conspire an opinion I will get back to you...
I'm beginning to think good 'ole Ferrerman has sniffed one too many paint fumes. LoL.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Must admit I don't know who's who when people change names apart from DELF that is,
There are ways...
G'O'*'O'GLE

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Sep 22, 2012. I dropped a couple on you 65007noogard, have a great day. 65007noogard. Since: Jun 12. 1,917. Location hidden. Please wait.
The Problem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Ferret doesn't understand anyone that doesn't spend 23 and a half hours on here every day like he and his girlfriend Geno do. Simple as Pie!
antisocial xl plus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Ding Dong wrote:
<quoted text>AVON Calling!!!!!!!!
Do you sell avon,think what you want I dont care what imbeciles on offbeat think.Avon suxs dumasz.everybody knows that.

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Norseceltic wrote:
WTH.. He's lost his mind!
One can lose not, what one does not have.
antisocial xl plus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Atlest ding dongs got its name right.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Atlest ding dongs got its name right.
Ding dongs? I thought Hostess went out of business.

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Ding dong,more like dipchit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of488
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••