First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#41 Jan 28, 2013
Red Neck Romeo wrote:
So Babe,...Does this mean that you are free for the pickings of leftovers,...?
Dont worry about me..

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#42 Jan 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> NEVER...gonna swoop in the bathroom stalls and mark his phone number EVERYWHERE!!
OKAY?!

Carry on!!!

As if, anyone could stop you...:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#44 Jan 29, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
OKAY?!
Carry on!!!
As if, anyone could stop you...:)
I am a free spirit ....loving life, playful As a Child and Have warrior strength to CHALLENGE anyone... THAT dares to take my Sharpie away...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#45 Jan 29, 2013
When I met my wife I knew no one would ever love me the way she did. 18 years and 4 kids later I know for a fact if she died tomorrow I would be alone for the rest of my life and I know she feels the same way.our relationship is about us, not me or her.we're in it together.
With that said, it's unfair to say to say its the always the "dude " who walks out on the relationship. Commitment is a two way street. Chances are if your relationship doesn't work out its because neither one of you we're in it for the right reasons to begin with.

“... puttin on ...”

Since: Aug 08

... da union suit ...

#46 Jan 29, 2013
... i get stuck on that till death do we part thing ...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#47 Jan 29, 2013
I know a DUDE who is committed to making my life a living hell.

Location hidden

#48 Jan 29, 2013
Why? I don't know.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#49 Jan 29, 2013
Kathleena wrote:
Why? I don't know.
Just tell him YOU are NOT interested...
Truth IS

Ogdensburg, NY

#50 Jan 29, 2013
Some men don't "need" a woman in their life to tell them how to live and what they can and can not do.
Or the woman thinks he is okay if she can just change a few things.Then the nagging starts because she thinks she knows best.
Freedom is better.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#51 Jan 29, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
When I met my wife I knew no one would ever love me the way she did. 18 years and 4 kids later I know for a fact if she died tomorrow I would be alone for the rest of my life and I know she feels the same way.our relationship is about us, not me or her.we're in it together.
With that said, it's unfair to say to say its the always the "dude " who walks out on the relationship. Commitment is a two way street. Chances are if your relationship doesn't work out its because neither one of you we're in it for the right reasons to begin with.
Yepper, if ya DON'T have a date in broad daylight.. only in the house at night..BOINNNG... it is ONLY for SEX...That Is a CLUE.. right there..THAT it us..what it is... PLAYTIME!!! You have to date..all hours of the day..through goix and bad times..once you decide you want to be together ALWAYS.. then you get married. Commitment is reality.. ya either go in head first..or just dangle your legs over the pool's edge and sit there.. leave when you are bored... Get to know the one you are interested in thoroughly BEFORE you ask her to marry you...and vice versa. Don't want to hear on your wedding night..THAT SEX turns ya off...

Location hidden

#52 Jan 29, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Just tell him YOU are NOT interested...
Damn, why didn't I think of that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 8 min Zwiebel 6,710
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Agents of Corruption 120,608
Suspected vampire burial unearthed in Poland 15 min Ufo 11
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 17 min Cyan in CA 54,822
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 19 min Cyan in CA 25,488
A six word game (Dec '08) 20 min Vector aka Victor... 17,741
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 20 min Cyan in CA 24,556
True or False Game 29 min Denny CranesPlace 342
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min Wolftracks 148,905
Ebola in America 31 min Cracker Jacks 481