***WHY Don't DUDES Committ? * * * WHY???
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Some men don't commit because they simply don't want to. They're out for a good time or they like their relationships with no strings attached. Being committed means being devoted and dedicated to that person and that may be too much baggage for some guys. If I were on the dating scene again, I think I would just let the pieces fall where they may. You can't force someone to be committed. Sooner or later, you may meet the right person, but why rush things. If you're too anxious, it's going to show and could be a turn off. Don't jump into the sack so quickly either. In my opinion, that can either convey that you're too easy or you're desperate. Maybe that sounds old school, but in some ways, men haven't changed all that much. Yeah, they want it, but they still end up wanting the "nice" girl. Well, as nice as a girl can be for this day and age, lol. Hey, but what do I know; I've been married too long to know what the latest dating trends are. All I can say is don't try to rush things. Better to have a fleeting relationship, then to wind up being married to some jerk you should have never married in the first place. Just my perspective.:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#22 Jan 28, 2013
60s chic wrote:
Some men don't commit because they simply don't want to. They're out for a good time or they like their relationships with no strings attached. Being committed means being devoted and dedicated to that person and that may be too much baggage for some guys. If I were on the dating scene again, I think I would just let the pieces fall where they may. You can't force someone to be committed. Sooner or later, you may meet the right person, but why rush things. If you're too anxious, it's going to show and could be a turn off. Don't jump into the sack so quickly either. In my opinion, that can either convey that you're too easy or you're desperate. Maybe that sounds old school, but in some ways, men haven't changed all that much. Yeah, they want it, but they still end up wanting the "nice" girl. Well, as nice as a girl can be for this day and age, lol. Hey, but what do I know; I've been married too long to know what the latest dating trends are. All I can say is don't try to rush things. Better to have a fleeting relationship, then to wind up being married to some jerk you should have never married in the first place. Just my perspective.:)
So True....there are women WHO just want LOVE so badly.. That they will just "settle for any guy that gives them attention..sad ..they end up being battered and abused. I think you must LOVE yourself first, before you can Offer True Love to another..Only then can you appreciate Real Love When received... Congrats on your marriage of many blessful years..and more to come.. am sure..ROCK ON!!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#23 Jan 28, 2013
Give Enzo his sharpie and his broom back....

lol!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#24 Jan 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmmm, I had a Chick friend WHO did just want you described.. was intimate with a fella she had known for a year..as pals, then "the moment" hit and..SHE got possessive!! Kept calling him and got mad when he didn't respond back quickly.. I was LIKE..OMG!! So Yes, women do tend to get WHACKED out of shape... when a man calls, and chats..wants a date..you go on dates.. and then.. you and he have SEX...all is cool..he leaves.. so as ALL women do ..
They call their guy. And the guy simply IGNORES their texts and calls..AND when they decide to speak to their lover,.they make excuses WHY they haven't called back..So naturally some chicjs do get angry..and some just really look at it..for WHAT it was...A FREAKIN' GOOD TIME!!
hell , Ive done this before.. and it pisses me off at myself when I do it.. we are just driven by our emotions.. cant help it... men,,, driven by their logic... sex is a perfect example, a man has a need,,, likes the woman,, why not?? a woman "feels" so the next morning, she wants to chat over coffee,, he wants to get dressed and run.... even if he doesnt want to dissapear... shes hurt when he doesnt give her a kiss goodbye...age old venus / mars scenario....gotta say tho,.. I would run fast hard and furious from a man who wanted to bond in a short period of time ,,, normal men arent in any hurry,, if a woman stumbles upon one who is... he aint right!!
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#25 Jan 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> So True....there are women WHO just want LOVE so badly.. That they will just "settle for any guy that gives them attention..sad ..they end up being battered and abused. I think you must LOVE yourself first, before you can Offer True Love to another..Only then can you appreciate Real Love When received... Congrats on your marriage of many blessful years..and more to come.. am sure..ROCK ON!!
Thanks CC. Being married is great, but it hasn't always been a bed of roses. It can take some work, particularly in the first few years, but it's all worth it when you're with the right person. The biggest hurdle can be when a husband reaches his prime. I've seen many of my friends marriages break up because of affairs. Couples need to talk things out first, rather then to resorting to betraying their spouses. Honesty and mutual respect for one another are so important in a marriage. Without them, a marriage is bound to fail, but true love is the solid bind that holds it all together.

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#26 Jan 28, 2013

I don't Comment as much as I used too,..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#27 Jan 28, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text> hell , Ive done this before.. and it pisses me off at myself when I do it.. we are just driven by our emotions.. cant help it... men,,, driven by their logic... sex is a perfect example, a man has a need,,, likes the woman,, why not?? a woman "feels" so the next morning, she wants to chat over coffee,, he wants to get dressed and run.... even if he doesnt want to dissapear... shes hurt when he doesnt give her a kiss goodbye...age old venus / mars scenario....gotta say tho,.. I would run fast hard and furious from a man who wanted to bond in a short period of time ,,, normal men arent in any hurry,, if a woman stumbles upon one who is... he aint right!!
AGREE.. it's either they want a sex toy or a Sugar Mama!! Ya know, I have a pal..who is divorced.. DOESN'T want any kind of commitment. She had the Love of her life.. and hr chose to fool around con her, so she divorced him. She joined a senior center (YES, I hang out with Old Farts...they are rebels like me). There she found three men WHO had the same interests ad she. One likes to attend PLAYS, the second likes DANCING and the last one likes MOVIES.. they all take her to dinner also...Dinner and Date..SHE is having The Time Of her Life. You are very lucky to find someone WHO has the same interests ad you..So there are alternate avenues in enjoying LIFE as you wish.. even if it is NOT for a loving relationship.. making friends first... is the FIRST STEP to a relationship of commitment..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#28 Jan 28, 2013
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks CC. Being married is great, but it hasn't always been a bed of roses. It can take some work, particularly in the first few years, but it's all worth it when you're with the right person. The biggest hurdle can be when a husband reaches his prime. I've seen many of my friends marriages break up because of affairs. Couples need to talk things out first, rather then to resorting to betraying their spouses. Honesty and mutual respect for one another are so important in a marriage. Without them, a marriage is bound to fail, but true love is the solid bind that holds it all together.
Yep, ya talked BEFORE marriage.
WHY do couples CLAM UP..when one spouse wants to talk about serious issues? Takes TWO to tangle, takes TWO to create a baby and takes TWO to resolve problems.. they have to be solved.. NOT tossed in the trash heap. True Love can easily get bruised also.. YOU love each other with your hearts..
NOT for power, money or material things.. True Love is ALWAYS being tempted..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#29 Jan 28, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
Give Enzo his sharpie and his broom back....
lol!
NEVER...gonna swoop in the bathroom stalls and mark his phone number EVERYWHERE!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#30 Jan 28, 2013
Show Me wrote:
I don't Comment as much as I used too,..
How come? OMG!! YOU are a Newlywed..AREN'T yooooouuuuu????
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#31 Jan 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> AGREE.. it's either they want a sex toy or a Sugar Mama!! Ya know, I have a pal..who is divorced.. DOESN'T want any kind of commitment. She had the Love of her life.. and hr chose to fool around con her, so she divorced him. She joined a senior center (YES, I hang out with Old Farts...they are rebels like me). There she found three men WHO had the same interests ad she. One likes to attend PLAYS, the second likes DANCING and the last one likes MOVIES.. they all take her to dinner also...Dinner and Date..SHE is having The Time Of her Life. You are very lucky to find someone WHO has the same interests ad you..So there are alternate avenues in enjoying LIFE as you wish.. even if it is NOT for a loving relationship.. making friends first... is the FIRST STEP to a relationship of commitment..
Well, Im not gonna lie. Ive done both.. and psycho comes kindof natural to me.. lol.. but because i take someones word. then when or if the word doesnt line up, or a game starts,,i tend to go a little nutz.. but....on the other hand... Im in NO hurry to take the first thing that comes along.. the aversion to babysit overrides any desire to find "another man" unless its a friendly visitor here and there :) I struggle with women who move so quickly just to be "completed" life isnt a Tom Cruise movie.. guess thats why I tend to give the fellas credit.. they are pretty simple in their logic..... unless they are outright players or predators.. thats a whole different game.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#32 Jan 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
OKAY!! DUDES ----WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??? Ya GO on the hunt to find a chick, caught one, then the mating ritual begins. You swap stories, play and tease. Wine and dine, chit chat a few more dates. Then ONE night...a MAGICAL Night of PASSION appears, Thus heightening your relationship to a WHOLE new experience... NO turning back to idle conversations.... YOU and your once upon a time girlfriend.. IS now your LOVER... a whole NEW Realm of Desire has entered your heart. ALLOWING negative feelings of jealousy, selfishness and domination take OVER the innocence of your previously carefree lifestyle with YOUR love interest. These new TRAITS seem to cause strife within the two of you... THEN, out of the blue... WITHOUT a reason...YOU...yes YOU DUDES..!!!!! Just excuse yourself from the relationship. WITH no apology.. and no remorse for DOING So...LEAVING behind a lover who is complexed by this sudden departure.. Seems, YOU..live up to your RAH, RAH, RAH MOTTO.. Love'em and Leave'em..
and Don't look back..SO, MY QUESTION is.. WHY DON'T DUDES COMMITT??
My 'friend' thinks it can have to do with all this attention to 'size'.
Even Afro man thinks that is very important.
It affects many men in many ways, some feel that have to please as much as possible. My 'friend' knew a 'big' guy like that once. He spread around the 'joy'.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#33 Jan 28, 2013
And his ex-wife wanted to kill him.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#34 Jan 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
And his ex-wife wanted to kill him.
That Is BECAUSE hr was doling it FREE everywhere.
AND NEVER home to pleasure her and keep her from going psycho on him..Cuz, he was NOT living up to his marriage vows!! Men who CHEAT on their wives.. don't LOVE their wives. They just LOVE playing "house"....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#35 Jan 28, 2013
Some people sure are good at beating around the bush.

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#36 Jan 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Some people sure are good at beating around the bush.
What about Licking around the Bush,...?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#37 Jan 28, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
<quoted text>LifeLover and I are very happy together after spending an extended Honeymoon,...Thanyou Very Much,...
"I am sorry,, I dont agree with this,crazy jae.. Its not like that... Better things left unsaid.. Now,, why would you tell the whole world this,,,,without consulting me first???? We certainly have to talk..Its way out of sinc... There was no marraige,,no honeymoon.. Just pure friendship... Why would you exaggerate??? I am alittle embarrassed.. I have no Idea why Men want to commit or dont want to commit..

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#38 Jan 28, 2013
Awesome,...!!! I am Free of my shackles of bondage. Thank You "O" Great Emancipator Abe Lincoln. The Chain is Broken. The Anchor that has Weighed me down has slipped beneath the Ocean Waves. This Slave will Row No Mo,...!!!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#39 Jan 28, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
Awesome,...!!! I am Free of my shackles of bondage. Thank You "O" Great Emancipator Abe Lincoln. The Chain is Broken. The Anchor that has Weighed me down has slipped beneath the Ocean Waves. This Slave will Row No Mo,...!!!
Well,, Crazy Jae.. I certainly didnt know this all these months.. This is how you feel???? Well,,Truth comes out.. Your loss.. Not mine!! You are very, very wrong.. I should have known.. Live and Learn!! YES,,I do feel the knife turning in my back..
Red Neck Romeo

Overland Park, KS

#40 Jan 28, 2013
So Babe,...Does this mean that you are free for the pickings of leftovers,...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 10 min ImFree2Choose 34,576
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min wichita-rick 189,313
FADED LOVE and LOVE LOST (Sep '11) 14 min KNIGHT DeVINE 674
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 22 min ImFree2Choose 43,795
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 23 min ImFree2Choose 59,098
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 24 min andet1987 1,172
Ohio Cowgirls Rocking Horse Club............ (Oct '11) 28 min Prospector 7,844
News Woman Suing Starbucks For Iced Drinks Having To... 57 min Spotted Girl 29
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Bezeer 17,144
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,800