***WHY Don't DUDES Committ? * * * WHY???

***WHY Don't DUDES Committ? * * * WHY???

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Jan 28, 2013
OKAY!! DUDES ----WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??? Ya GO on the hunt to find a chick, caught one, then the mating ritual begins. You swap stories, play and tease. Wine and dine, chit chat a few more dates. Then ONE night...a MAGICAL Night of PASSION appears, Thus heightening your relationship to a WHOLE new experience... NO turning back to idle conversations.... YOU and your once upon a time girlfriend.. IS now your LOVER... a whole NEW Realm of Desire has entered your heart. ALLOWING negative feelings of jealousy, selfishness and domination take OVER the innocence of your previously carefree lifestyle with YOUR love interest. These new TRAITS seem to cause strife within the two of you... THEN, out of the blue... WITHOUT a reason...YOU...yes YOU DUDES..!!!!! Just excuse yourself from the relationship. WITH no apology.. and no remorse for DOING So...LEAVING behind a lover who is complexed by this sudden departure.. Seems, YOU..live up to your RAH, RAH, RAH MOTTO.. Love'em and Leave'em..
and Don't look back..SO, MY QUESTION is.. WHY DON'T DUDES COMMITT??

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Jan 28, 2013
WHAT?? NOT ONE DUDE...BOLD and BRAVE enough to ANSWER this QUESTION!!
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Maybe we tested various portions of the package......then considered the ENTIRE package and then decided you were NOT the one.

No big deal, nothing against you personally...... Until we find "The One", we test the waters looking for her......to your benefit of course.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Haters gonna' hate.

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 28, 2013
I say there are plenty of dudes who do commit. That you haven't experienced such perhaps says more about you than us.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
OKAY!! DUDES ----WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??? Ya GO on the hunt to find a chick, caught one, then the mating ritual begins. You swap stories, play and tease. Wine and dine, chit chat a few more dates. Then ONE night...a MAGICAL Night of PASSION appears, Thus heightening your relationship to a WHOLE new experience... NO turning back to idle conversations.... YOU and your once upon a time girlfriend.. IS now your LOVER... a whole NEW Realm of Desire has entered your heart. ALLOWING negative feelings of jealousy, selfishness and domination take OVER the innocence of your previously carefree lifestyle with YOUR love interest. These new TRAITS seem to cause strife within the two of you... THEN, out of the blue... WITHOUT a reason...YOU...yes YOU DUDES..!!!!! Just excuse yourself from the relationship. WITH no apology.. and no remorse for DOING So...LEAVING behind a lover who is complexed by this sudden departure.. Seems, YOU..live up to your RAH, RAH, RAH MOTTO.. Love'em and Leave'em..
and Don't look back..SO, MY QUESTION is.. WHY DON'T DUDES COMMITT??
i have always enjoyed your comments, but why direct this to all "dudes" when it's the pos you unfortunately got hooked up with that
"did the damage"???

if it wasn't for commitment i have a feeling you or i wouldn't be here... i'm sorry for your loss cc, but you unfortunately got a sour apple.

real men commit

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7 Jan 28, 2013
The Paisan wrote:
Maybe we tested various portions of the package......then considered the ENTIRE package and then decided you were NOT the one.
No big deal, nothing against you personally...... Until we find "The One", we test the waters looking for her......to your benefit of course.
OMG!! YOU and I are on the sane cosmic wave length!!! I was basically saying THIS very same thing to my pal..WHO was just DUMPED..after a brief interlude. Honestly, personally...I BELIEVE every chick should have a crystal ball, when approached by a new suitor.. When he is jumping and exclaiming.. "You are the ONE"..I am sure this time!! She will say..WAIT ONE..gotta check with my crystal ball on this one to be sure..
EXACTLY set how many women he had said this to and left them after their brief love affair!! I THINK..the ONLY TRUE "ONE"..is a VIRGIN!.. Dare to doubt?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#8 Jan 28, 2013
EraserX wrote:
I say there are plenty of dudes who do commit. That you haven't experienced such perhaps says more about you than us.
I've was committed after my divorce, does that count?
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 28, 2013
1.) women expect too much too soon...
2.) men need space after intimacy....
3.) Women go psycho ( all of us to degrees )
4.) Sex is not commitment.. a mortgage is..

best thing a woman can do after "sex" is take her own space.... while the man does as well...

In fairness to men,,women botch relationships faster than men..we just dont realize we are doing it...emotion driven...

sorry,, Im not a dude...

:)

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHAT?? NOT ONE DUDE...BOLD and BRAVE enough to ANSWER this QUESTION!!
LifeLover and I are very happy together after spending an extended Honeymoon,...Thanyou Very Much,...
Cinderfella

Huntington, NY

#11 Jan 28, 2013
We do commit.
Once we find the right one.
Until then, all bets are off.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 28, 2013
I heard of a few non committal men .

Ted Bundy
Charles Manson
Gary Ridgeway
Moses Sithole

To name a few .....

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
OKAY!! DUDES ----WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??? Ya GO on the hunt to find a chick, caught one, then the mating ritual begins. You swap stories, play and tease. Wine and dine, chit chat a few more dates. Then ONE night...a MAGICAL Night of PASSION appears, Thus heightening your relationship to a WHOLE new experience... NO turning back to idle conversations.... YOU and your once upon a time girlfriend.. IS now your LOVER... a whole NEW oRealm of Desire has entered your heart. ALLOWING negative feelings of jealousy, selfishness and domination take OVER the innocence of your previously carefree lifestyle with YOUR love interest. These new TRAITS seem to cause strife within the two of you... THEN, out of the blue... WITHOUT a reason...YOU...yes YOU DUDES..!!!!! Just excuse yourself from the relationship. WITH no apology.. and no remorse for DOING So...LEAVING behind a lover who is complexed by this sudden departure.. Seems, YOU..live up to your RAH, RAH, RAH MOTTO.. Love'em and Leave'em..
and Don't look back..SO, MY QUESTION is.. WHY DON'T DUDES COMMITT??
lol. yo, why do chicks love bad boys do dang much???

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#14 Jan 28, 2013
*Why do chicks love bad boys so dang much???*

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I heard of a few non committal men .
Ted Bundy
Charles Manson
Gary Ridgeway
Moses Sithole
To name a few .....
actually, i'd have to say those men there are some of the most committed men i've ever seen!

i'd say the list should read

tiger woods
jesse james
hugh grant

and the list could go on and on...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, i'd have to say those men there are some of the most committed men i've ever seen!
i'd say the list should read
tiger woods
jesse james
hugh grant
and the list could go on and on...
I love Hugh Grant..ya mean HE',S NOT a REAL MAN!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
i have always enjoyed your comments, but why direct this to all "dudes" when it's the pos you unfortunately got hooked up with that
"did the damage"???
if it wasn't for commitment i have a feeling you or i wouldn't be here... i'm sorry for your loss cc, but you unfortunately got a sour apple.
real men commit
WHOA NELLIE.. the comment I made WASN' T about me...I am in a very loving relationship.. I have many chick friends.. THAT have had this happened to them more than once.. IS THIS the New Trend among men nowadays.. or was this ALWAYS the protocol??
That is why

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> WHOA NELLIE.. the comment I made WASN' T about me...I am in a very loving relationship..
You spend 20 hours a day on here?????

Good luck, nutjob.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#19 Jan 28, 2013
reebie wrote:
1.) women expect too much too soon...
2.) men need space after intimacy....
3.) Women go psycho ( all of us to degrees )
4.) Sex is not commitment.. a mortgage is..
best thing a woman can do after "sex" is take her own space.... while the man does as well...
In fairness to men,,women botch relationships faster than men..we just dont realize we are doing it...emotion driven...
sorry,, Im not a dude...
:)
Hmmmm, I had a Chick friend WHO did just want you described.. was intimate with a fella she had known for a year..as pals, then "the moment" hit and..SHE got possessive!! Kept calling him and got mad when he didn't respond back quickly.. I was LIKE..OMG!! So Yes, women do tend to get WHACKED out of shape... when a man calls, and chats..wants a date..you go on dates.. and then.. you and he have SEX...all is cool..he leaves.. so as ALL women do ..
They call their guy. And the guy simply IGNORES their texts and calls..AND when they decide to speak to their lover,.they make excuses WHY they haven't called back..So naturally some chicjs do get angry..and some just really look at it..for WHAT it was...A FREAKIN' GOOD TIME!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Thank you all for your responses.. I was wondering WHAT kind of replies ..would appear. Yes, there are GOOD DECENT MEN out there... WHO are willing to committ...We will know.. and if we desire a relationship for long term..we will pick and choose..the ONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min IWEN from Universe I 215,220
What a B*******t*c*h !! 7 min andet1987 93
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 17 min andet1987 61,732
A to Z songs by title or group! 20 min Judy 123 1,540
2words into 2new words (May '12) 22 min andet1987 7,989
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 28 min andet1987 36,498
Sweet Poems (Oct '10) 29 min Lifelover 2
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 56 min Finnys Ferret Fetish 74,216
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 3,728
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 4 hr honeymylove 154
More from around the web