Pamela Anderson thought it would be w...

Pamela Anderson thought it would be weird to have sex after chopping off hair

There are 25 comments on the Mid-Day Mumbai story from Mar 21, 2014, titled Pamela Anderson thought it would be weird to have sex after chopping off hair. In it, Mid-Day Mumbai reports that:

London: Pamela Anderson was genuinely concerned after chopping off her famous blonde locks because she thought it might make her less feminine when making love.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Day Mumbai.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eddey

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Mar 23, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Yeah, I would totally turn her down with that short hair. And the hepatitis. And the snatch that 100 guys have been in. And she now looks like she's been ridden hard and put away wet a few million times and has not aged well. But she does have some nice silicone bags, I might be talked into playing with those for a while. Just sayin'
has alot of mirrors in her house I'll bet.Too bad she's looking like Tammy Fay bakker these days.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#24 Mar 23, 2014
BOY OH BOY..Once a Movie Star..ALWAYS a STAR...

Lights, Camera and Action!"
Pepe Lepieubic

Huntington, NY

#25 Mar 24, 2014
Which hair?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#26 Mar 24, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Yeah, I would totally turn her down with that short hair. And the hepatitis. And the snatch that 100 guys have been in. And she now looks like she's been ridden hard and put away wet a few million times and has not aged well. But she does have some nice silicone bags, I might be talked into playing with those for a while. Just sayin'
In her lifetime, Pam has seen more c*ckends than weekends.

Next time she visits Newfoundland telling seal hunters/fishermen how to live, I hope one of them pushes her off the end of a wharf.

If me saying that bothers anyone, please let me know because I can say much more on that air headed low IQ useless human being.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27 Mar 24, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
In her lifetime, Pam has seen more c*ckends than weekends.
Next time she visits Newfoundland telling seal hunters/fishermen how to live, I hope one of them pushes her off the end of a wharf.
If me saying that bothers anyone, please let me know because I can say much more on that air headed low IQ useless human being.
I almost forgot that the stupid gash is a peta animal rights wacko. She is a diseased infected wrinkled worn out b-list loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A six word game (Dec '08) 25 min quilterqueen 21,248
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Oct '15) 28 min quilterqueen 635
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 45 min Faith 34,795
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 50 min quilterqueen 2,172
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 227,166
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 1 hr Alain Vain 14,001
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 1 hr Camilla 12,693
More from around the web