I Miss You: Who do you Miss RIght Now...

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#782 Mar 19, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
I miss the old offbeat...when did the offbeat forum become the weird forum and super difficult to navigate???
As soon as you left, kidding.

I'm guessing it's been since Feb.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#783 Mar 19, 2014
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you left, kidding.
I'm guessing it's been since Feb.
Its a lil different...and gigantic ads keep popping up on my screen...Hi AW!!! long time no see :)

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#784 Mar 19, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a lil different...and gigantic ads keep popping up on my screen...Hi AW!!! long time no see :)
You really need an adblocker for this site, it's terrible! Nice to see you back :)

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#785 Mar 20, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Wazzzz up Dave? Like AW said, can't hardly view this site without and adblocker program anymore. They really dicked this place up.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Could Use A Friend!!

#786 Mar 20, 2014
the points Game...and Macks a Million

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#787 Mar 20, 2014
Whats happenin Dragoon!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#788 Mar 20, 2014
Greaseman...

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#789 Mar 22, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
DC stopped coming on regularly after the points game ended. She would appear occasionally after that, but have not seen her post in a while.
Have not Lauire Caring-Stalker post at all in a very long time either. Hope they are both okay.
Thanks! I left a few months before the game ended not knowing it was going to end and when I came back I found many were gone. Maybe I'll try to PM her just to see if she's checking..........
hug

Jackson, MO

#790 Mar 22, 2014
i miss you when u r gone. i think on your goodness, charm, wit and intelligence. i remember the sarcasm, cynicism and some other 'isms
and well .. I will miss you if you go away.

come back and visit now and again. ppl change .. perspectives do as well. perhaps they now have experienced an ounce of what another may have suffered .. it changes how they feel about another alias out here that they've chosen to judge and or criticize or demean. why even pay them any mind if you believe yourself better than 'others'?

i miss you so very much .. right this very minute
hug

Jackson, MO

#791 Mar 22, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I left a few months before the game ended not knowing it was going to end and when I came back I found many were gone. Maybe I'll try to PM her just to see if she's checking..........
Oh thank you so much and plz let us know. we do miss her .. she was 'one' of the verrrrry best.
hug Laura .. you dang stalker you !!! ;)

QUICK !!... WORD .. this is a test. Hahaha
hug

Jackson, MO

#792 Mar 22, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
the points Game...and Macks a Million
hug .. if any of the rumors are to be believed .. ppl outside these boxes -- profiles, socks,
gray name changers, spoofers, clones even ..

i miss some that are now claimed to be dead. that makes me ache a bit in my own heart
and i didn't know them from ... adam/eve tomdick or steve?

hugs for all who mourned over a miss loved one .. or a hundred if it may be.
Sam

Dayton, OH

#793 Mar 22, 2014
I miss all of the HONEYS!!!!!!
pale flower outta -- KC

Jackson, MO

#794 Mar 22, 2014
i miss all the badboys and gurls 2 .. heheheheehe ... glen call me k?
night machine

Saint Peters, MO

#796 Mar 28, 2014
wabbit

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Could Use A Friend!!

#798 Mar 29, 2014
Cyrus..(Skipper)..X Pitcher..Josh..Ga-Missy..yes it is sad when they pass after getting so attached to them..we are all like family here..at least I feel that way..when one of us passes then it breaks my heart and I cry for days and still when I hear their names..there are always something some one says ,a joke,a song played,some little thing that brings them to mind..everybody have a great day..:o)..just know if any of you leave for whatever reason you will be missed..(hugs)
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#799 Mar 29, 2014
is my good guy still alive? i left a tangerine on his step... i cant call him... he has no phone.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#800 Apr 2, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Cyrus..(Skipper)..X Pitcher..Josh..Ga-Missy..yes it is sad when they pass after getting so attached to them..we are all like family here..at least I feel that way..when one of us passes then it breaks my heart and I cry for days and still when I hear their names..there are always something some one says ,a joke,a song played,some little thing that brings them to mind..everybody have a great day..:o)..just know if any of you leave for whatever reason you will be missed..(hugs)
I agree with you...I do the same thing.I feel close to these people more than they will ever know..,,Love them all...<3
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#801 Apr 2, 2014
i miss all of them... a-z-g- and any in be tween
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#802 Apr 2, 2014
Where's Hippichick? Is she okay....anyone know?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#803 Apr 2, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Where's Hippichick? Is she okay....anyone know?
Trina!! Hi ya honey! I've been crazy busy lately, but thought I'd check in today and what do I see? You miss me! LOL!
On a good note, all of this work has paid off.....I got the promotion!! Less time for posting, but, I haven't had time for that anyway!
The only reason I checked this thread, is that I saw your name! Gotta run! TTYL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Oct '15) 13 min -Papa-Smurf- 1,022
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 16 min -Papa-Smurf- 28,429
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 21 min Doobie Time 151,563
Word association (Jun '07) 21 min -Papa-Smurf- 7,554
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 23 min -Papa-Smurf- 3,908
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 34 min -Papa-Smurf- 6,647
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 52 min -Papa-Smurf- 6,643
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr The Iron Man 34,949
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 2 hr Just Saying 1,323
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Whitey 230,617