I Miss You: Who do you Miss RIght Now...

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#656 Feb 23, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee froggy, you whine when nobody acknowledges you, and you whine when they do.
Is there any middle ground for you?
And I don't mean that middle finger you are always waving at the crowd.
:^`{
Being talkative to people and engaging in conversations, I didn't realize that was 'whining'!

I haven't exactly seen anything of worth that you contribute to any conversations; other than complaining about how I talk and what I say!

YOU complain waaaayyyyy to much for me!
Independent

United States

#657 Feb 23, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
What does that mean???? Why do you constantly troll me and stalk me????
Spirit67_ wrote:
Being talkative to people and engaging in conversations, I didn't realize that was 'whining'!
Yeah, I see your point, you don't really know how to properly "engage in conversations" and whining is considered being "talkative"
Duly noted.

But since your first ever post to me was to call me a derogatory name, learn to live with it or go away. I see no other way out for you. I'm betting you will learn to live with it.

:^`D

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#659 Feb 23, 2014
Spirit you have an attitude! Did you know that?
*=* Grow up!*=*

PS:...a 'little frog' can get eaten so easy! Not that way-get your mind out of the gutter!

PS: ROTFLMAO
Independent

United States

#660 Feb 23, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Hey retard, uh my first post wasn't directed at you nor was I talking to you....oh yeah, I forgot you keep changing your name, as if WE don't know! LOL!
Booo Hoooo Hooooo, now who's Whining......"Mommie, someone called me a name"!
Cry me a river.....LOL!
Good Riddance little Baby!
LOL

There's that cord.
Thanks for keeping that rent payment up to date.

:^`P

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#661 Feb 23, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
The Gang from TIME OUT!!
Chatty Cathy.. She Looooved CHOCOLATE!!.
Rapid
REX 86..Of course he was CANNIBAL!!
honeymylove.. WAS Not a GOODY-GOODY as she thought..
SHE and I..Were SENT to TIME OUT all the Time..!!
(I, Colorado Chick) ALWAYS... Found a WAY OUT!!
HELL YEAH!!
You know something PP,I miss that place.Even miss all that came through there.
Rapid...love that girl and I wonder how she and the family are doing....
Chatty Cathy and all the chocolate...yummy..
Rex 86...now where did that bad boy go to?
I miss

Findlay, OH

#662 Feb 23, 2014
KWAZY!!!!!!!
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#663 Feb 23, 2014
Colorado Chick..nooooo I have not left my old man, and no plans too,(I read your post at beginning of this topic), could be plans to buy my own ride, although I do love to ride Bitch, cuddling my man is an awesome thing to do. But I was fitting out some Sporty's the other day, and I looked hot, easy to lift etc. We are leaving next week for 17 days in DR, will be riding for sure. Have a great day! You too Hippi, and Paisley. Denny and FC.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#664 Feb 23, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
Colorado Chick..nooooo I have not left my old man, and no plans too,(I read your post at beginning of this topic), could be plans to buy my own ride, although I do love to ride Bitch, cuddling my man is an awesome thing to do. But I was fitting out some Sporty's the other day, and I looked hot, easy to lift etc. We are leaving next week for 17 days in DR, will be riding for sure. Have a great day! You too Hippi, and Paisley. Denny and FC.
was just going to mention Hipp passed a couple years ago .... had the superman S avatar ...tell me how are the grand kids must be sprouting by now

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#665 Feb 23, 2014
The Webmaster..THAT Colorado Health care AD and The Home Depot POP-UPS..have Taken their TOLL On ME!!

AM Splitting the Scene..FOREVER!!

Yeah..mo4 and SKIPPER..of Course!!

Just NOT the same on LPW thread Anymore..w/o Him!!

Peace, Love and Happiness.. ROCKERS!!!

;)
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#666 Feb 24, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
was just going to mention Hipp passed a couple years ago .... had the superman S avatar ...tell me how are the grand kids must be sprouting by now
I meant Hippichick handsome!
Grandkids are doing great, went to a birthday party for the middle one on Saturday, he is now 8. So cute he had a girl there, and he yells down at his mom...."Mom Dylan is stealing my birthday"!!! She yells back, you mean he is stealing your guest? He replies...Yessss! Older brothers, the competition over girls starts now I told him. He was not impressed.
Baby girl will be 3 in a few months, time does fly at time. I wish it would concerning this damn winter. Also time for our holiday seems to be dragging, but one more week and we are gone for 16 days.
I don't really miss anyone on here because I email the ones I like on occassion. So we keep contant without being barraged by idiots.
Take care amigo!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#667 Feb 24, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant Hippichick handsome!
Grandkids are doing great, went to a birthday party for the middle one on Saturday, he is now 8. So cute he had a girl there, and he yells down at his mom...."Mom Dylan is stealing my birthday"!!! She yells back, you mean he is stealing your guest? He replies...Yessss! Older brothers, the competition over girls starts now I told him. He was not impressed.
Baby girl will be 3 in a few months, time does fly at time. I wish it would concerning this damn winter. Also time for our holiday seems to be dragging, but one more week and we are gone for 16 days.
I don't really miss anyone on here because I email the ones I like on occassion. So we keep contant without being barraged by idiots.
Take care amigo!
good show HH later beezer

Level 9

Location hidden

#668 Feb 24, 2014
I miss skipper and Dingo..Thought a lot of the man on the horse more this month..You know this was the month he left us to ride upon that beautiful cloud with the man in charge.One day I will see them all.
You meet people here(topix) and never meet in life but yet they are a part of us..our life.They stay with us even when they leave..

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#669 Feb 24, 2014
Cally man and Maverick 808...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#670 Feb 28, 2014
skipper....

Level 9

Location hidden

#672 Feb 28, 2014
Rentman

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#673 Feb 28, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Rentman
Yes, I miss Skipper...I also miss Greaseman....I miss talking to both of them about music...they were/are the BEST...really knew their music...:)

Level 9

Location hidden

#674 Feb 28, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I miss Skipper...I also miss Greaseman....I miss talking to both of them about music...they were/are the BEST...really knew their music...:)
Yes I miss them also..Greaseman always post music and skipper and Dingo..All are/was good guys to know.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#675 Feb 28, 2014
I miss him so much! Can someone miss me???

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#676 Feb 28, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I miss him so much! Can someone miss me???
Okay. Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me...

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Could Use A Friend!!

#677 Feb 28, 2014
I miss my teddy bear...:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Sublime1 230,770
"3 Syllable" Word s - A-Z" (Oct '17) 9 min xxxooxxx 212
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 12 min wichita-rick 7,643
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 14 min xxxooxxx 1,194
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 17 min xxxooxxx 12,998
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 36 min Blue Bird 6,776
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 38 min Blue Bird 17,324
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr Politico Incorrecto 35,066