Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Hillary is doing something very intelligent.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/05/17/mark-lev...

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

LOL wrote:
BUCK FILLARY!!!!!
OK! what's your point?
http://www.topix.com/forum/sports/T31IBO81VVR...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

People think that Karl is going to prevent Hillary from getting

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

or maybe I forgot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

I used to think..Who would vote for that lying woman.. with her dodging bullets garbage and so much more!?!

but I see..and I'm beginning to think I must be the only one that thinks lying isn't a virtue..lol

I ain't ready for Hillary..just sos you all know!!!
amBushed

La Grange Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Mister_ E wrote:
I used to think..Who would vote for that lying woman.. with her dodging bullets garbage and so much more!?!
but I see..and I'm beginning to think I must be the only one that thinks lying isn't a virtue..lol
I ain't ready for Hillary..just sos you all know!!!
I bet you voted for Bush. Did they ever find those WMD's? I remember he joked about looking for them under his desk in the WH. Now he paints his toes in the bathtub.

You seem like a deep thinker. Any political plans for yourself?

“It's a secret”

Level 8

or maybe I forgot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

amBushed wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you voted for Bush. Did they ever find those WMD's? I remember he joked about looking for them under his desk in the WH. Now he paints his toes in the bathtub.
You seem like a deep thinker. Any political plans for yourself?
lol Ferrerman..you never give up...why didn't they impeach Obama over Solyndra?? I think that's as good a question as any!!..

Bush...well..he did wrong..won't deny but it's over..was he too stupid?? mislead??..or did he have an agenda?? you tell M.E...I don't know what made him make his decision..
amBushed

La Grange Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Ferrerman..you never give up...why didn't they impeach Obama over Solyndra?? I think that's as good a question as any!!..
Bush...well..he did wrong..won't deny but it's over..was he too stupid?? mislead??..or did he have an agenda?? you tell M.E...I don't know what made him make his decision..
I kan't stamd it when people reveal my secret identity.

So you have any idea what impeachment is? Congress has to do that. Thirty teabaggerz showing up in Washington doesn't get it done. Write your kongressman.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

or maybe I forgot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

amBushed wrote:
<quoted text>I kan't stamd it when people reveal my secret identity.
So you have any idea what impeachment is? Congress has to do that. Thirty teabaggerz showing up in Washington doesn't get it done. Write your kongressman.
all that over one little misspelled word..okay..how's this..misled?? feel better?? Sorry..still none the less when a president goes outside the sop..and gives money to his supporters..only for them to later go bankrupt..and the taxpayers dollars are spent in vain..should mean something to somebody but M.E....but alas...

tell geno I said hi!!!

:)
amBushed

La Grange Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
all that over one little misspelled word..okay..how's this..misled?? feel better?? Sorry..still none the less when a president goes outside the sop..and gives money to his supporters..only for them to later go bankrupt..and the taxpayers dollars are spent in vain..should mean something to somebody but M.E....but alas...
tell geno I said hi!!!
Tell him yourself, weirdo. He's as *real* as you are. This politics thing is as foreign to you as capitalization and sentence structure. You represent your troll people very well though.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

or maybe I forgot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

amBushed wrote:
<quoted text>Tell him yourself, weirdo. He's as *real* as you are. This politics thing is as foreign to you as capitalization and sentence structure. You represent your troll people very well though.
who cares?? if you were anything but a liberal bigot..I might be concerned..but as you see..i'm not..lol..

i'm guessing it's why you ain't got no profile no more...lol..

g'evening ferryman....

aaa

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2014

Why Hillary Clinton shouldn’t run for president in 2016

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
This guy 'nailed' Karl Rove and decidedly so:

Joseph C. Wilson

CEO, JC Wilson International Ventures
Karl Rove, Have You No Sense of Decency?

When Karl Rove decided that he would question whether the fall and concussion Hillary Clinton suffered in 2012 to try to disqualify her from consideration for the presidency, it was only his latest cynical move. That Rove is up to his old dirty tricks should come as no surprise. After all, his history of cheap shots, divisive wedge issues, and slanderous personal attacks has been well documented over the years beginning with the Watergate Report. My family knows what it is like to be dragged through Rove's sewer. In 2003, he was part of the cabal that betrayed my wife Valerie Plame's identity as a covert CIA officer, in order to distract attention from the George W. Bush administration's lies about weapons of mass destruction as justification for war with Iraq.
LOL Scooter Libby did not out Plame but went to prison for a lie before the grand jury. Obamas people give the name of the CIA undercover agent in a war zone to 6000 reporters and it is no big deal. Are there two standards
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
But you give him a pass on everything he did wrong. Even while it was happening.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

Hillary and Obama campaigned on promises to fix the VA. Did Hillary use any of her power and clout as Secretary fo State to push a fix? https://www.youtube.com/watch...
They knew about the problems, and did nothing to fix it. If you want more Liberalism and a shrill pasty version of Obama, elect Hillary. If you want to get control of our spending, let's elect some people of good character.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

NOW HERE's a post that 'bares' repeating!
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Hillary and Obama campaigned on promises to fix the VA. Did Hillary use any of her power and clout as Secretary fo State to push a fix? https://www.youtube.com/watch...
They knew about the problems, and did nothing to fix it. If you want more Liberalism and a shrill pasty version of Obama, elect Hillary. If you want to get control of our spending, let's elect some people of good character.
Robo, RIGHT-ON!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••